BTS discussion thread

Can someone please explain why the drinking and smoking culture is big in Asia, especially East Asia? I know it's not a monolithic continent, and some frown on drinking, especially Muslim countries. I was shocked to see btees drinking during lives, or showing themselves drink. That's a no in America. We have celebrities that get high or drunk, but boy and girl bands hide that most of the time. They try to act squeaky clean in front of their younger fans. A lot of them end up using as teen stars because the industry hurt them.

Kimiko2

Established
Jm is a phenomenal dancer, dancing is a part of him and it shows
The others just learn the choreography and it shows

Jh used to be a really good dancer ,still wasn't on jm level, but he was good
Now he is very stiff and his dancing ability has greatly decreased

Jn after all these years still can't dance to save his life
Armee will lose their minds very soon as it is said that jn will be leaving for his military service on the 13th of December

minnie82

Superstar
Jm is a phenomenal dancer, dancing is a part of him and it shows
The others just learn the choreography and it shows

Jh used to be a really good dancer ,still wasn't on jm level, but he was good
Now he is very stiff and his dancing ability has greatly decreased

Jn after all these years still can't dance to save his life
Armee will lose their minds very soon as it is said that jn will be leaving for his military service on the 13th of December
i agree about Jin ,that guy never improved his dancing and you can see that , i repeat that he's the male version of Bp Jisoo , both still can't dance to this day

M3ttah

Established
Can someone please explain why the drinking and smoking culture is big in Asia, especially East Asia? I know it's not a monolithic continent, and some frown on drinking, especially Muslim countries. I was shocked to see btees drinking during lives, or showing themselves drink. That's a no in America. We have celebrities that get high or drunk, but boy and girl bands hide that most of the time. They try to act squeaky clean in front of their younger fans. A lot of them end up using as teen stars because the industry hurt them.
I am not from that culture, so I am also very curious. I can only speculate that it might be partially due to the massively. “LOOKIST” and Status Obsessed populace. (As created/encouraged by all Media). The perfection bar is so high, it must be very demoralizing to people, hence the habits.

Last edited:

Kimiko2

Established
Jh has had way too much work done and it has backfired cuz he looks horrendous
What tf did he do? It was a definite fail

Jkay song didn't debut on hot 100 and I'm sure he us pissed and I know his fans are living lol

minnie82

Superstar
Jh has had way too much work done and it has backfired cuz he looks horrendous
What tf did he do? It was a definite fail

Jkay song didn't debut on hot 100 and I'm sure he us pissed and I know his fans are living lol
The problem is that he didn't needed ,but he need to came back to his original body weights ,because he's too skinny ..

old Bts video moment, that's the most real and genuine J-hope that i ever saw , the part where he was crying after he saw his father or something :

I'm just realizing how much he hides his emotions and feelings. Why do you think he hides his real personality and has a sunshine persona?

minnie82

Superstar
I'm just realizing how much he hides his emotions and feelings. Why do you think he hides his real personality and has a sunshine persona?
All of them hide their personalities ,i think in the early years he look quiet (i think it was his real persona) And then he start to act like i'm always happy person ..that was not the real him

All of them hide their personalities ,i think in the early years he look quiet (i think it was his real persona) And then he start to act like i'm always happy person ..that was not the real him
The fake sunshine or happy virus that a lot of idols are stuck with is the worst. I dislike it along with the permanent bumbling baby, goofball or crackhead energy, and making the loud member be the quiet one, like Minh0.

Pepsi

Veteran
This is the kind of sh!t these idols are doing behind the scenes. I have no doubt in my mind that if b*s didn't have gov't backing, they'd be exposed with similar or worse crimes by now.
And on Thanksgiving, a major U.S. holiday, news of jn enlisting was on CNN and here you can see a segment about it on the Today show.
I ask this, how is this national news??! How many pockets are lined with this group that they are considered news worthy in the U.S. It's crazy!
I think even Ex0 D0 had his military enlistment date covered on the news, based on what I saw online but idk

minnie82

Superstar
old Bts video moment, i repeat that Jh didn't need to botched his face at all , Jk was kinda sexualized in that photoshoot, wtf with that biting tongue, he was a minor back then :

theartbook35

Veteran
old Bts video moment, i repeat that Jh didn't need to botched his face at all , Jk was kinda sexualized in that photoshoot, wtf with that biting tongue, he was a minor back then :

It's funny, in that whole video YG is the only one who's normal.

Riko

Veteran
Rm and his new album is such a massive jump away from what BTS turned into, it's shocking. His title song wildflower is actually good! And so is the album by and large. Dynamite really must have carved out his whole spirit and shoved it into a gutter lmaooo.

Miles better than what hobi put out and out of the maknaes,I only jimin doing something interesting and fun. JK got swallowed up in that Qatari fifa collab and Vee is too busy hoeing in South America with his gay group and following his beard around lol. I know he hatesss his band with a passion and is convinced that his work will propel him into stardom above all of them LOL. I never see anyone talking about his artistry or talent. Emperor only has his clothes and face lol.