BTS discussion thread

Really? All this hype i only see in news. I think BTS started loose fame now. People are least bothered by them only hard core are still stanning them
what i want to know why did they pick exactly those pictures?

let me explain

bad bunny - has bunny in his name symbolic to rabbit

jungkook - known as bun koo has rabbit for his representative animal

taylor swift - born in the chinese year of the snake meanwhile the picture they have chosen for bad bunny is him with a serpent on his cheek.

2023 is the year of the rabbit that is why there is so much rabbit symbolism lately but this has layers i will not get into for now.
rabbit is a trickster spirit the snake is also a trickster spirit

but rabbit is also prey and the snake feeds on that prey which is signaling persecution.

here i have explained more about trickster spirits
1670840095735.jpeg

This man really radiates old man vibesl
This man is pervert
There is vedio of him misbehaving with staff right
i don’t trust who those people say they are at all. especially after i found out about they soul switching rituals which literally lets them live forever and move their soul from one body to another thru witchcraft. what you see might be a man in his 20s but are we sure that this man is not actually someone ancient who has been moving his soul from body after body after body to achieve immortality? what makes me think of this is the way he portrays himself as an old soul which can have literal meaning. his “concept” photos are screaming vampire and a royal bloodline.
IMG_7983.JPG
this here is symbolic to the 4th horseman of revelation the pale horse. hint is the blue gloves and his blueish attire.
from Old French blo, bleu "pale, pallid. (the coming of the pale horse the 4th horse of revelation)

IMG_7989.jpegIMG_7986.jpeg
we also have moon symbolism as well. MacarOONs. moon signals moan = lamentation, sorrow (which will increase when the pale horse arrives and his presence increases more and more). he is standing next to them in blue which signals word belu from old english meaning to betray. blue moon = betrayer moon.
IMG_7987.jpeg
he is reading a book by author hall caine while he himself is carrying a cane. do you see the word play? cain who killed abel. signals brother against brother/kingdom against kingdom

blue & white:
- colors signaling heaven and divinity.
- pleiades and venus/lucifer (he is also symbolic to blueray/indigo/starseed serpent seed children) and of course the fallen ones with blue skin. this has been a repeated patter lately with the whole avatar thing as well kims balenciage blue gloves and dress it's not a coincidence all signaling the revelation of the serpent seed living among us and people accepting it and happily living with them)

he also reminds me of the rabbit from alice in the wonderland who is related to janus = time-space ritual
past meets present meets future and colliding/merging. (remember when this was occurring theme on korean award shows? i remember it very well because i sat two hours thru that garbage to analyze it…)
IMG_7990.jpegIMG_7985.JPGIMG_7984.jpg

there is more to this whole horse "concept" tho. Remember in the inner child photoshoot he was sat on a carousel horses. the horse wasn't even real it was made to look like a drawing. and now the horse he is sitting on is a real one. reality breach. reality merging with fantasy. this has mkultra layers as well but i will not be touching on them
1670844093765.png

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
i don’t trust who those people say they are at all. especially after i found out about they soul switching rituals which literally lets them live forever and move their soul from one body to another thru witchcraft. what you see might be a man in his 20s but are we sure that this man is not actually someone ancient who has been moving his soul from body after body after body to achieve immortality? what makes me think of this is the way he portrays himself as an old soul which can have literal meaning. his “concept” photos are screaming vampire and a royal bloodline.
View attachment 83116
this here is symbolic to the 4th horseman of revelation the pale horse. hint is the blue gloves and his blueish attire.
from Old French blo, bleu "pale, pallid. (the coming of the pale horse the 4th horse of revelation)

View attachment 83117View attachment 83118
we also have moon symbolism as well. MacarOONs. moon signals moan = lamentation, sorrow (which will increase when the pale horse arrives and his presence increases more and more). he is standing next to them in blue which signals word belu from old english meaning to betray. blue moon = betrayer moon.
View attachment 83119
he is reading a book by author hall caine while he himself is carrying a cane. do you see the word play? this is all about the serpent bloodline caine /cane = cain who killed abel. cain was from his father the devil

blue & white:
- pleiades and venus/lucifer (he is also symbolic to blueray/indigo/starseed serpent seed children) and of course the fallen ones with blue skin. this has been a repeated patter lately with the whole avatar thing as well kims balenciage blue gloves and dress it's not a coincidence all signaling the revelation of the serpent seed living among us and people accepting it and happily living with them)

he also reminds me of the rabbit from alice in the wonderland who is related to janus = time-space ritual
past meets present meets future and colliding/merging. (remember when this was occurring theme on korean award shows? i remember it very well because i sat two hours thru that garbage to analyze it…)
View attachment 83122View attachment 83121View attachment 83120

there is more to this whole horse "concept" tho. Remember in the inner child photoshoot he was sat on a carousel horses. the horse wasn't even real it was made to look like a drawing. and now the horse he is sitting on is a real one. reality breach. reality merging with fantasy. this has mkultra layers as well but i will not be touching on them
View attachment 83123
all i see he's a miserable and depressing guy in his 20's

Beautiful

Star
I was getting some late early 1800s male fashion vibes from that photoshoot. I don't think they were trying to ultra accurate, but the stately look and flamboyant appearance and posture are there. YG has been wearing a lot of formal wear lately that's been in this sort of style. He goes through these fashion phases every couple of years.

Here are some examples of 1800s male fashion: http://www.historicalmenswear.com/1800s/
U may be right bcz the fans are comparing sugas as the Duke ,jaykay as vampire and vee as prince by their recent photos. By the way when does jyin come back from military that man shaved his head today. But i can one thing he is definitely fearing to go to military

U know these days if I hear about bunny all i remember is new je@ns i heard they are having comeback in Jan so let's see what happens
right they also have bunnies... i spoke on the meaning of the rabbit symbolism
but there is more to it. rabbit = trickster spirit. 2023 year of the water rabbit. water = chaos/time/abyss rabbit = trickster spirit but there is more I have explained it in the link I provided

Beautiful

Star
Didn't he post this on his insta and this insta pic gives me creeps
http://instagr.am/p/CXYSewDvYV2/ If you see his current insta it mostly filled with some 19s stuff
yep u are right.
if you want to you can read my thread on time-space manipulation ritual past present future merging into one. I will continue adding things to it in the future.

minnie82

Superstar
So one of jn's sponsors will still be making visits to him. Dang, can't even catch a break in the military. All of their a$$es are owned.
View attachment 83147
And I noticed jn didn't show the side of his bald head. We all know how funny that would have been, but you can still see how ill shaped his head is from the front. Also, I saw one of the most disturbing tweets by an armpit yet on twittr...it said something along the lines of they would burn themselves to keep jn warm right now. Wtf??!
those people are insane ..

As far as i know, "not sure tho", but from what "some people said" He's transitioning, it started long time ago, in the dynamite era to be more precise, the whole shoulder injury lie, he had to sacrifice his man image...etc, had been part in many ritual shit, not sure tho, but the way his been acting recently kinda make it accurate.
Where did you hear that?

So one of jn's sponsors will still be making visits to him. Dang, can't even catch a break in the military. All of their a$$es are owned.
View attachment 83147
And I noticed jn didn't show the side of his bald head. We all know how funny that would have been, but you can still see how ill shaped his head is from the front. Also, I saw one of the most disturbing tweets by an armpit yet on twittr...it said something along the lines of they would burn themselves to keep jn warm right now. Wtf??!
Two of his sponsors will be visiting him in the military. The famous chef and this chef too. Man loves to eat.

View attachment 83116

View attachment 83117View attachment 83118
View attachment 83119
he is reading a book by author hall caine while he himself is carrying a cane. do you see the word play? this is all about the serpent bloodline caine /cane = cain who killed abel. cain was from his father the devil

blue & white:

View attachment 83122View attachment 83121View attachment 83120

View attachment 83123
Can't wait to see your analysis of the new t×t concept video. What you said about changing souls peaked my interest. Have you seen this before?

He loves old black culture and dresses and acts like an older man. During debut, he was a kid, but something happened to age him rapidly in a few years.

Can't wait to see your analysis of the new t×t concept video. What you said about changing souls peaked my interest. Have you seen this before?

He loves old black culture and dresses and acts like an older man. During debut, he was a kid, but something happened to age him rapidly in a few years.
actually i have done the analysis already let me link it here > something i didn’t mention in the thread is that the “snow” that seems to fall from the wicked trickster spirit is actually cocaine

here is more info

i also read a few years ago about how they get punished by moving their spirit into a brass statue and stay there for some time.

ps. i will watch the video tomorrow it looks scary and it’s night right now i don’t want those things appearing before me just like that ugly being from txt mv was floating in the room coming close to me then going far moving from left to right and i had to rebuke it ㅠㅠ them fans don’t even know that they are letting demons into their abodes by watching those music videos.

i know this was always weird to me because in the beginning he wasn’t like that at all. that man made a whole 180 degree change and he doesn’t feel like himself. on top of that remember when they used to call him alien tae? some mind controlled slaves tend to think they are an alien and it has to do with tinkerbelle programming never grow up/alien also alien alters. he also tends to hear an “angel” speaking to him and “helping him” which is clear evidence of multiple personality disorder which is literally demonic possession. that angel he is hearing is just an alter angel imitation alters.

Beautiful

Star
actually i have done the analysis already let me link it here > something i didn’t mention in the thread is that the “snow” that seems to fall from the wicked trickster spirit is actually cocaine

here is more info

i also read a few years ago about how they get punished by moving their spirit into a brass statue and stay there for some time.

ps. i will watch the video tomorrow it looks scary and it’s night right now i don’t want those things appearing before me just like that ugly being from txt mv was floating in the room coming close to me then going far moving from left to right and i had to rebuke it ㅠㅠ them fans don’t even know that they are letting demons into their abodes by watching those music videos.

i know this was always weird to me because in the beginning he wasn’t like that at all. that man made a whole 180 degree change and he doesn’t feel like himself. on top of that remember when they used to call him alien tae? some mind controlled slaves tend to think they are an alien and it has to do with tinkerbelle programming never grow up/alien also alien alters. he also tends to hear an “angel” speaking to him and “helping him” which is clear evidence of multiple personality disorder which is literally demonic possession. that angel he is hearing is just an alter angel imitation alters.
Girl idk who u r but I'm concerning about u don't involve too much. U know if we constantly see something it may effect our brain and mind. I know you are trying to help people to know what is happening, but at last what has to happen will happen it is in god's hand. Just be careful

here is more info

Remember how fans said he was growing up and maturing? They would argue with anyone that said he was clearly depressed, or something was going on with him. No one does that anymore.

Thank you for the link to your analysis. The concept video freaks me out. I went to a concert, and their stages were very interesting. That woke me up and I started pulling away from their music.

Can't watch a lot of horror or gore, especially at night. It's a good recap of the movie, but keep your eyes open for clues that point out what's happening. What you said about the brass statue is familiar but I can't remember why. When anyone rebels against the elites, they're discredited and called nuts. It's like people want to be brainwashed. Reminds me of the matrix.

Laura755y

Star
View attachment 83147
Daaamn, thats a big Eww, burn myself for.this! Bru'h they need alot of reality checks i swear.

Girl idk who u r but I'm concerning about u don't involve too much. U know if we constantly see something it may effect our brain and mind. I know you are trying to help people to know what is happening, but at last what has to happen will happen it is in god's hand. Just be careful
the world literally lies in the hands of the wicked one and everything has deeper meaning and there is more than meets the eye. symbols signs numbers etc is the way they speak and you are supposed to be watchful and have discernment and be aware of the schemes of the enemy so you will not fall prey to him.

who am i? i’m a nobody. i’m just a warrior in the Army of YAH! the Lord has put me here for a time to sow seeds into people and many things are being revealed to me thru the Holy Spirit so i share them to help sow seeds, some fall on good soil some on bad i can’t make people wake up only God can remove the scales from their eyes for them to see the reality of things. all i can do is sow sow sow and someone else might end up reaping what i’ve sown. i work for the kingdom of God and do the business of my Father. spreading the good news and exposing darkness to the light! i’m not looking too deeply into anything in fact i don’t even need to look that much anymore because seeing a picture a music video etc is like looking thru a glass i know what’s going on and get immediate downloads in the spirit. when there is huge occult energy as in people being into the occult i can see shadows on their pictures and black goo dropping either from their hands or ceilings one of the first times i saw this it happened with a picture of ateez and with a picture of cha eunwoo. so you be careful and don’t tell people what to do because i don’t take orders from man nor do i seek validation from man i will not be held accountable by man. i take orders from Yah i seek validation from Yah i will be held accountable by Him.

may Yah bless you and keep you! ♡

Last edited:
Remember how fans said he was growing up and maturing? They would argue with anyone that said he was clearly depressed, or something was going on with him. No one does that anymore.

Thank you for the link to your analysis. The concept video freaks me out. I went to a concert, and their stages were very interesting. That woke me up and I started pulling away from their music.

Can't watch a lot of horror or gore, especially at night. It's a good recap of the movie, but keep your eyes open for clues that point out what's happening. What you said about the brass statue is familiar but I can't remember why. When anyone rebels against the elites, they're discredited and called nuts. It's like people want to be brainwashed. Reminds me of the matrix.
it’s because we are in the matrix

imagine the belly of a pregnant woman in her 9th month laying on a bed now imagine the earth the belly is the firmament and we are under that firmament so we are in the womb
matrix = womb (inside of the womb there is a layer that looks like a snake skin (bc of sin) or a honeycomb. which is why they show you the matrix the way they do and it always has hexagrams or the honeycomb included.

here is an image
CA522706-FAB7-4C15-A157-EF95BC6C8FAF.png
it’s up to everyone to break free from the delusion and lies of the ancient snake king and find their way back home which is thru the ONE who came and died for all of the humanity on a cross bearing our sin with HIM the ONE who was sinless but died for the sinful. YAHUSHA is His name! He came in the name of our Father YAHUAH! the Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE! there is no life or truth outside of Him! if a person refused to wake up to this truth and begins to be stubborn and stiff naked refusing the answer to the call of YAH such person will be unable to leave the matrix and in the end will end up with the devil and his demons in the lake of fire.