BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
he probably took the things too seriously , but someone hint that he could be the real leader of the group not Namjoon, that's why he acted like this
BT5 is weird when it comes to leadership.... NJ is the lead in production and he gets the final say in everything. HS however, he's the one who came up with the group's name, and he's the one who conceptualizes everything they do each comeback. YG has a hand in production also, but the label comes in a lot and rejects a lot of his ideas because they want NJ and the maknaes to have certain privileges. The other interesting tidbit is that JN, NJ and YG see eye to eye artistically, but Hive comes in and breaks that up a lot and makes their music have a heavy HS influence. For some reason Hive is obsessed these days with putting HS and YG together vocally, and artistically they have like, no chemistry (years ago, it was YG and JM that Hive was obsessively putting together). JN and the maknae line contribute next to nothing besides their voices. JN tries to contribute, but Hive shoots down everything he does. It's a shame because he's actually a very talented writer. On top of that are the gajillion producers Hive puts on every single song. BT5 are Hive's biggest money maker so they can't make a move without Hive checking it first.

That being said, NJ does boss the other members around, even YG at times. NJ goes after HS the most, and my guess is it's because HS rivals him in terms of power over that group. Despite what many people think, NJ doesn't have a beef with the maknaes or JN, and actually favors them visually and vocally. It's HS who he's threatened by. (Which is another thing I should point out, YG is friends with both NJ and HS, and those two don't like each other so I wonder if there will be some kind of explosive beef between those three in the future).

Pepsi

Veteran
i don’t trust who those people say they are at all. especially after i found out about they soul switching rituals which literally lets them live forever and move their soul from one body to another thru witchcraft. what you see might be a man in his 20s but are we sure that this man is not actually someone ancient who has been moving his soul from body after body after body to achieve immortality? what makes me think of this is the way he portrays himself as an old soul which can have literal meaning. his “concept” photos are screaming vampire and a royal bloodline.
View attachment 83116
this here is symbolic to the 4th horseman of revelation the pale horse. hint is the blue gloves and his blueish attire.
from Old French blo, bleu "pale, pallid. (the coming of the pale horse the 4th horse of revelation)

View attachment 83117View attachment 83118
we also have moon symbolism as well. MacarOONs. moon signals moan = lamentation, sorrow (which will increase when the pale horse arrives and his presence increases more and more). he is standing next to them in blue which signals word belu from old english meaning to betray. blue moon = betrayer moon.
View attachment 83119
he is reading a book by author hall caine while he himself is carrying a cane. do you see the word play? this is all about the serpent bloodline caine /cane = cain who killed abel. cain was from his father the devil

blue & white:
- colors signaling heaven and divinity.
- pleiades and venus/lucifer (he is also symbolic to blueray/indigo/starseed serpent seed children) and of course the fallen ones with blue skin. this has been a repeated patter lately with the whole avatar thing as well kims balenciage blue gloves and dress it's not a coincidence all signaling the revelation of the serpent seed living among us and people accepting it and happily living with them)

he also reminds me of the rabbit from alice in the wonderland who is related to janus = time-space ritual
past meets present meets future and colliding/merging. (remember when this was occurring theme on korean award shows? i remember it very well because i sat two hours thru that garbage to analyze it…)
View attachment 83122View attachment 83121View attachment 83120

there is more to this whole horse "concept" tho. Remember in the inner child photoshoot he was sat on a carousel horses. the horse wasn't even real it was made to look like a drawing. and now the horse he is sitting on is a real one. reality breach. reality merging with fantasy. this has mkultra layers as well but i will not be touching on them
View attachment 83123
the soul switching would really explain the dramatic personality change..

Kimiko2

Established
Infact he seems the scariest when he's angry ,by the image It seems that he throw the shoe on that boy group member (didn't see the video ,the thumbnail image is enough), a part that don't know why they didn't choose Jimin as a dance mentor,he's one of the best dancer in the group ..
Jm is a much much better dancer than jh so I don't know why jh is always the dance teacher

Laura755y

Star
till we meet again, the guy is not dead, he just went to the military:

Tf! Is he the only person going to the military? What about the guys who left a whole family behind? Those who are sick? Keeping up with the act til the last minutes in hope that people will tell them ow no plz give them the exemption,They're just too sweet to serve like real men do! What pissed me off more wzs the whole Jeon crying over jin shit omagad, bru'h are these fans aware of the war all arpund the world! How many people die of hunger. Meh! This is too ugly to watch fr! I need to cleans my eyes now, this show is faker than the kardashian's a$$ -_-

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Tf! Is he the only person going to the military? What about the guys who left a whole family behind? Those who are sick? Keeping up with the act til the last minutes in hope that people will tell them ow no plz give them the exemption,They're just too sweet to serve like real men do! What pissed me off more wzs the whole Jeon crying over jin shit omagad, bru'h are these fans aware of the war all arpund the world! How many people die of hunger. Meh! This is too ugly to watch fr! I need to cleans my eyes now, this show is faker than the kardashian's a$$ -_-
Thank you for bringing up about the people who leave whole families behind.

The whole thing was way too over the top. It was annoying to watch, honestly.

Laura755y

Star
Thank you for bringing up about the people who leave whole families behind.

The whole thing was way too over the top. It was annoying to watch, honestly.
Girl! It was not only annoying, but more like sarcastic! Making up a whole show, when others lets not go far, but those from their same country are in real pain and agony, cant they try to act a bit normal, for not only 5min, doing all this knowing others have it really hard!

PrincessPunch

Veteran
i was thinking about the advanced technology those people have which we have never heard about let alone seen bc the technology we have today had been around for longer than 50 years so we are being deceived with old gadgets thus making us believe that we are the most advanced in the whole history making us think we are the smartest etc making us view people who lived in the past as lowly beings bc what is life without technology to a person who has been so addicted to it they cant separate themselves of it or say no to “newly created” gadgets that hit the market and take our minds away bc of HOW COOL IT IS when in fact its a trap which is casting a sleeping spell on you and its main purpose is to steal your soul and separate you from God while turning you into a narcissistic sheep consummator and obeyer of their lawless laws.. so lets go back to the subject

“The Great Experiment

Taking a different route from 'The Accident', the Backrooms were created by the world's governments as means for human experimentation, away from the prying eyes of the press. It would start with the homeless, viewed poorly in the eyes of the public, their disappearances would spark much concern, before eventually becoming more wide-reaching. Anyone could be taken in the sleep and dumped into the Backrooms. The Backrooms are a series of complex facilities operated by the US government in order to research how the mind would react to unexplainable anomalies, though it has grown far beyond that.”

“Collective Unconscious/Idealism Theory

According to the famous psychiatrist, Carl Jung, humans have a “collective unconscious”, a series of ideas that we all universally share as a species with the Backrooms being one of these concepts. Liminal spaces are wired into our collective minds, as shared places and the Backrooms are simply a shared perception of these liminal spaces. Practically, the human being is only affected by the world as he perceives it, so when a human falls asleep and dreams, hallucinates a vision of this collective perception, he is sucked into it. As such, people in the Backrooms are often dreaming or delirious. Another interpretation is that the Backrooms would be the various dreams/parallel realities of the Cosmic/Divine Mind.”

mr jung again came into the picture you just can’t run away from him ... anyways what i think it can also be connected to opening of portals thru rituals for example cern (cernunnos - pan) which they will use to open the abyss making our world and the spiritual (evil) world collide and come together just what the world economic forum spoke about virtual reality and the physical world becoming one... also many those backrooms look like roblox games or minecraft and if you look them up the levels and themes it haz arcades retro rolling rink empty parking lot theAter and al sorts of things also janus is shown with green and blue eyes there just like the cat in txt concept and bts concept it is the exact same thing he is also wearing androgynous clothes so how about that.. it adds up way too much and i don’t believe in coincidences
my little cousin plays roblox and they always talk about this game called "the backrooms" where some creepy monster lurks there and they have to try to escape it and not get caught by it...

Roblox is part of agenda as long time roblox player but i think you go little far. But yeah good analysis
going too far? i recommend you look up testimonies from people who used to have direct connection to the marine kingdom. there are many dimensions many layers the wicked ones are kept in. PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE THE SPIRITUAL WORLD SERIOUSLY! the occultists do everything possible to open as many portals as they can and usher evil in our realm. people think it’s just their imagination when certain things come to the mind and that they have came up with it themselves even things that ppl call creepypastas (btw would have been inspired by the many horror movies,books, games one has seen, read, played. well surprise those things are REAL)
the person will think it’s just a mumbo jumbo illusion of their mind but don’t you know that the words, the art, the desires of ones heart etc to list a few are direct manifestation from who you have allowed to be enthroned on your heart?

either YAH or satan there is no in between no middle state no neutral state

this is something YAH revealed to me:

art is direct manifestation of whats insdie of a person and thru art demonic entities can speak and manifest

a skill is something a person is born with you know gifts we are born with wether it’d be singing or anything else and that skill is a talent given to each on of us by God a talent which has to develop and grow and be used for the kingdom of God and to glorify Him and lift His name up you know? but when a person doesnt know God and is corrupted yet they know it not and are infested with demons and sins because of old bleeding wounds that were never closed or generational curses which went into effect right after their birth that are coming from their ancestors the possibilities are so many it can even be because they were never given proper foundation when they were kids and were never taught the Word of God. so when a person has no relationship with the One and True God they still have those talents they were born with and will use them to glorify the devil and do grotesque and disgusting things just like its in the music industry all the secular music is glorifying the devil they sing about him they sing about dancing with the devil and they are being praised for it why?bc people have no knowledge about the Word of God and of God to begin with because if they had knowledge of God and took Him seriously this wouldnt have been happening and they wouldn’t have been gathering on concerts to sing songs to the devil and glorify him while unknowingly getting their energy harvested and getting infested with demons.

about roblox:

roblox plays a role by introducing people to the many virtual verses at the tip of their fingers (the metaverse = beast system) there are many horror games people play for fun including my friends who begged me to play with them few years ago and i did but then that red demonic entity from the horror game i saw it at home on the bed sitting there and looking at me (i can see into the spirit world and i can sense when things come out of the screen i know that it hits the person with a wave of fear and paranoia which they can’t control because the root is spiritual(used to happen to me before i surrendered all to the Lord and fully turned to Him). it also hits the person at night not during the day but at night when darkness falls). people don’t know that virtual reality IS NOT VIRTUAL REALITY but a portal a way to open the doors to other dimensional beings. virtual reality is a bunch of dimensions packed up in a box of illusion and false sense of comfort & security with a ribbon & sold for entertainment. little do people know that it is NOT entertainment but a device of deception, distraction, desensitization, blurring the lines between whats real and whats not lulling you to sleep under the sleeping spell of the enemy

my little cousin plays roblox and they always talk about this game called "the backrooms" where some creepy monster lurks there and they have to try to escape it and not get caught by it...
who is allowing your little cousin to play such things which destroy and torment them? like sseriously it torments people but they love it because of the rush of adrenaline and because they want to show how brave(FOOLISH) they are and because the other kids are playing it wouldn’t hurt if I play it right? type of mindset

Beautiful

Star
Jkay he is doing collab and moving and doing another collab. Jmiee is collabing with big bangd. But this man according to me is making connections, this can lead him in deep occult and i think he will become more popular with these connections. He is making connections insted of music nice. His that me my self is selling high in japan