BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Jkay he is doing collab and moving and doing another collab. Jmiee is collabing with big bangd. But this man according to me is making connections, this can lead him in deep occult and i think he will become more popular with these connections. He is making connections insted of music nice. His that me my self is selling high in japan
Taehyung is what i called a social climber ..

Laura755y

Star
Taehyung is what i called a social climber ..
Well not only this, but lately there was a rumor about him saying that he's involved in child trafficking (nothing new) specificaly in collecting andrenochrome from kids for the youth that he lost loooong ago, and also being part of the "Q.anon" .
All the threads and articles talking about him being involved, were shut down and erased within minutes (weiird) there was only an arabic armpit (youtube chanel) who talked about it.

minnie82

Superstar
Well not only this, but lately there was a rumor about him saying that he's involved in child trafficking (nothing new) specificaly in collecting andrenochrome from kids for the youth that he lost loooong ago, and also being part of the "Q.anon" .
All the threads and articles talking about him being involved, were shut down and erased within minutes (weiird) there was only an arabic armpit (youtube chanel) who talked about it.
I really think all of them or some of them are involved in fishy things not just Taehyung

Beautiful

Star
What!

When did you hear this and where?

Beautiful

Star
Whatever he says BTS is pretty much over now no matter how they deny. Maknea line just glow like stars somedays and disappear again. There downfall started with those cringe songs. As far as I see 17 is filling up the place of old group in k-pop. And skz is filling the place of next gen group. This will eventually be the downfall of k-pop as 4 th gen is extremely fake. And as many are preferring yt over company. And many other are want to do as jjay parking did.

i think it started way before in the Fake Love and Blood sweet and tears era , but yes they have the blow up with Boy with Luv
Boy With Luv and Dynamite are part of the new Just Dance game. The West is still benefiting from them, even as their star declines. I haven't seen anything like this before. Usually an artist is hot, and the next day someone else is. They're still lingering. They've persisted beyond one hit wonders like the group behind Macarena and most boy groups.

Hive has signalled their commitment to the newer groups, especially the two girl groups. The core Armys aren't going away like hive wanted. They've entrenched into solos and akgaes. There's the Armys that are stays, multistans, music fans who liked btees but not kpop, and solos.