BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Wow!! I never saw other BGs crying over their enlisted members. In my opinion they are doing this on purpose to make their 12 year old brain dead fans sympathize with them. Sob stories and tragedy sells in KPOP.
the only genuine crying that i saw of him was when back in the day he saw a video of his father on his birthday

Last edited:

randomuser123

Rookie
omg he looks scary
he looks drugged up asf

look how dopey he looks then he creepily smiles and fake laughs or cries

i think many idols dont show proper emotion because of how scripted kpop is but the drugs must prohibit them from feeling actual emotion so they appear to look emotional when its pretended or put on for the fans

Last edited:

randomuser123

Rookie
id hate to think what idols are like when the drugs wear off and they have to be dosed up on more drugs and programming, speaking of how is the programming actually done?

in the elvis movie it he was clearly on drugs too i would not be surprised if kpop idols were on drugs

theartbook35

Veteran
Wow!! I never saw other BGs crying over their enlisted members. In my opinion they are doing this on purpose to make their 12 year old brain dead fans sympathize with them. Sob stories and tragedy sells in KPOP.
They rarely cry over their enlisted bandmates publicly. I'm sure on occasion some people get teary eyed, but I doubt that it is a common occurrance. Mainly because, ya know what is a common occurrance? Every able-bodied man in SK being required to serve. People have some very intense feelings about it, both supporters of it and opposers of it. But even with those intense feelings, it is a daily reality for everyone in that country. JH getting so dramatic about it is just plain weird.

randomuser123

Rookie
Oh yeah, that looks fake indeed. But he's like, the king of superficial.
yeah because theyre bad actors lol if theyre drugged up as fuck they arent going to feel nor show proper emotions so they have to pretend or act fake emotions out to appeal to the fans and it also pushes the parasocial relationships the fansll have if they see their oppars showing "emotions" the fans will further connect with the group or members. most idols are on drugs anyway lol that or he was dosed up on more drugs before they filmed it god knows what goes on behind camera. idols only show maybe 5% of their true selves the rest of it is fabricated stuff

theartbook35

Veteran
id hate to think what idols are like when the drugs wear off and they have to be dosed up on more drugs and programming, speaking of how is the programming actually done?

in the elvis movie it he was clearly on drugs too i would not be surprised if kpop idols were on drugs
Speaking of drugs, the only members of BT5 that I think have never done drugs are SG and V. I'm pretty sure, based on my personal experience as someone who's neurodivergent, is that V is neurodivergent. Many many many years ago, info was circulating about V there were sources claiming he is on the spectrum. Which, based on what I've seen, makes a lot of sense. Regarding SG, he's been very vocal about seeing drug users as weak and beneath. He has a very clear issue with substance abuse. At the same time, he also has this weird relationship with alcohol. I really think that he whole move from Daegu to Seoul pre-debut was to sort out his drinking problem. A lot of alcoholics change cities because they think moving will fix it for them. His song Honsool is also really, really descriptive of his unhealthy drinking. I highly recommend reading the lyrics, because of the details they give and it's one of those "tortured artists" things, and if you're into that it can be very interesting.

randomuser123

Rookie
Speaking of drugs, the only members of BT5 that I think have never done drugs are SG and V. I'm pretty sure, based on my personal experience as someone who's neurodivergent, is that V is neurodivergent. Many many many years ago, info was circulating about V there were sources claiming he is on the spectrum. Which, based on what I've seen, makes a lot of sense. Regarding SG, he's been very vocal about seeing drug users as weak and beneath. He has a very clear issue with substance abuse. At the same time, he also has this weird relationship with alcohol. I really think that he whole move from Daegu to Seoul pre-debut was to sort out his drinking problem. A lot of alcoholics change cities because they think moving will fix it for them. His song Honsool is also really, really descriptive of his unhealthy drinking. I highly recommend reading the lyrics, because of the details they give and it's one of those "tortured artists" things, and if you're into that it can be very interesting.
I have to say I wasnt a fan of the group for long maybe a year or two but once they started doing crap english songs i was put off by it and their group lol. whats with most of the bts members getting drunk on some of their vlives? thats when i sorta stopped following them too like whod want to watch their oppar drunk off his arse? hmm? idfk i wouldnt, the thing is none of us know what goes on behind camera either, i just know most of the kpop stuff is staged or fabricated and the way a lot of the members behave is like theyre on drugs or theyve been heavily programmed. I certainly dont believe their background story its too sus and typical of any celebrities that do the rags to riches type shtick. but if he is on drugs and drinking before he debuted then thats more of a reason to not stan nor get attached to any of the celebrities you just dont know these days whats going on with them. but also thats what their fame and lifestyle is doing to them too, they sought after it or they had connections then toddled off to wherver the rich ceos were in seoul and signed some deal so they arent totally innocent and id highly doubt that sm would sign someone who was doing drugs if they want to keep their squeky clean image it would look very uncool if a member on two were doing drugs

but then again most idols are on drugs anyway lmfao is it really a surprise at this point?

minnie82

Superstar
he looks drugged up asf

look how dopey he looks then he creepily smiles and fake laughs or cries

i think many idols dont show proper emotion because of how scripted kpop is but the drugs must prohibit them from feeling actual emotion so they appear to look emotional when its pretended or put on for the fans
Or he was drunk ,someone wrote when he was drunk he cried

Mochiqueen099

Established
My mom thinks jkay does coke lmao