BTS discussion thread

randomuser123

Rookie
another bs made up story :

all their stories are to make fans pity the rich, its disgusting but not only that its so fans are yet again distracted by their oppars, considering those guys are nearing their early 30s a lot of their fan bases will as usual believe their stories to be true because its supposed to appeal to a young audience. kpop is not only money laundering, it also harvests their fans reactions and emotions, their idols will say do and post anything for their fans to react to it hence why the other beeteeessss guy was fake crying on camera its to delude their fans into further loving the fabricated idols

randomuser123

Rookie
It's a business, and as such, they try to milk fans as much as possible. That kind of sobbing stories are just so fans don't move away from the group to another one, stay loyal and keep buying the merch.
i tried watching their ealier dvd but i couldnt stand all the hypocritical woe is them bs the members were pulling as they seem to repeatedly bring up their past "hardships" oh yeah it must be so hard for them to be as rich as they are when they know what theyre doing and the wealth is handed to them pfft i dont believe it one bit its the same bs the ex royals pull so every british person who reads dailymail has to put up with them hollering about how they were supposedly "excluded" from the royals when its mostly a huge distraction tactic thats frequently used by mainstream media

sandonthebeach

Established
i dont believe it one bit its the same bs the ex royals pull so every british person who reads dailymail has to put up with them hollering about how they were supposedly "excluded" from the royals when its mostly a huge distraction tactic thats frequently used by mainstream media
I'm so tired of seeing "news" about Meghan and Harry.........whining all day about racism, being excluded and blah blah blah. I think there's an intention behind the promotion of those two, what it is all about? I'm not sure, but it's something more than just a distraction.
i tried watching their ealier dvd but i couldnt stand all the hypocritical woe is them bs the members were pulling as they seem to repeatedly bring up their past "hardships" oh yeah it must be so hard for them to be as rich as they are when they know what theyre doing and the wealth is handed to them
Another cliché. Talking about hardships.....as if they are the only ones having hardships in this world.

randomuser123

Rookie
I'm so tired of seeing "news" about Meghan and Harry.........whining all day about racism, being excluded and blah blah blah. I think there's an intention behind the promotion of those two, what it is all about? I'm not sure, but it's something more than just a distraction.

Another cliché. Talking about hardships.....as if they are the only ones having hardships in this world.
same here im fkcing fed up of how the rich go about their crap business as though we have to either be in debt to them cause everything the rich put out is expensive as fuck or we either have to be indoctrinated into worshipping the grounds they walk on, i have only reached a point where im fed up of the whole lot of it. i think the gov are planning another lockdown too i just cant be fucking bothered to give a crap about the rich or the gov or the mainstream media and the whole entertainment industry is usually scripted anyway so whats the fucking point in sticking around? my country is absolutely fcking useless it is catered for the rich, the rich dont care about us its all about themselves and their hardships woe is them pity them boo fucking hoo, the government dont care about us and the education system is woefully woke theres no chance of going back into education at my age

the rich business owners take all the decent paid jobs for themselves, whilst their staff are paid in peanuts to get by and some rich tossers have the audacity to make minor irrelevant dramas about themselves to distract everyone from the shit the government has come up with... dont tell me therell be an other "war" too, i have had enough if im being honest. the problem is people are gullible enough to pay attention to the rich tossers in the media and people dumb enough to be fooled by the shit on the telly too

M3ttah

Established
id hate to think what idols are like when the drugs wear off and they have to be dosed up on more drugs and programming, speaking of how is the programming actually done?

in the elvis movie it he was clearly on drugs too i would not be surprised if kpop idols were on drugs
I think it’s mostly done by the people around them (Managers and staff act as “handlers”). Use of hypnotics combined with suggestion/hypnosis. Control and abuse emotionally, sexually, physically 24/7. MK Utra techniques are well documented.

M3ttah

Established
Speaking of drugs, the only members of BT5 that I think have never done drugs are SG and V. I'm pretty sure, based on my personal experience as someone who's neurodivergent, is that V is neurodivergent. Many many many years ago, info was circulating about V there were sources claiming he is on the spectrum. Which, based on what I've seen, makes a lot of sense. Regarding SG, he's been very vocal about seeing drug users as weak and beneath. He has a very clear issue with substance abuse. At the same time, he also has this weird relationship with alcohol. I really think that he whole move from Daegu to Seoul pre-debut was to sort out his drinking problem. A lot of alcoholics change cities because they think moving will fix it for them. His song Honsool is also really, really descriptive of his unhealthy drinking. I highly recommend reading the lyrics, because of the details they give and it's one of those "tortured artists" things, and if you're into that it can be very interesting.
I think you’re exactly right. I have a strong feeling that Suga’s “shoulder issues” do not tell the whole story. I suspect that he went to rehab a couple of times. However, I thought he was an addict/alcoholic. I’m sober 21 years and cannot fathom how he can drink. that would definitely not work for me.

and I 100% agree that Taehyung is Asperger’s or High Functioning Autism.

minnie82

Superstar
I think you’re exactly right. I have a strong feeling that Suga’s “shoulder issues” do not tell the whole story. I suspect that he went to rehab a couple of times. However, I thought he was an addict/alcoholic. I’m sober 21 years and cannot fathom how he can drink. that would definitely not work for me.

and I 100% agree that Taehyung is Asperger’s or High Functioning Autism.
Suga was riprogrammed ,the shoulder injury was a cover

randomuser123

Rookie

just to add its what i would call psy op too
I think it’s mostly done by the people around them (Managers and staff act as “handlers”). Use of hypnotics combined with suggestion/hypnosis. Control and abuse emotionally, sexually, physically 24/7. MK Utra techniques are well documented.
so the stuff that can be googled is still the stuff theyre doing to idols and many celebrities?

randomuser123

Rookie
so they reprogram them any time they fck up? if its true then why isnt there any proof of it no matter what i try to google other than the stuff that mkultra did in the olden days but i cant find much on what they do to kpop idols most of it is about idols who have pffed themselves which is bs otherwise theres next to no information about idols being programmed or brainwashed

just saw this on twitr

idk he is really starting to look like a girl to me

maybe he will become trans in the future or smth, it seems to be going that way
or maybe he is just trying to see the reactions
the symbolism on this one .... red & blue = positive & negative = sun & moon = man & woman = water & fire = pole shift.

the whole transgendersim is due to the earth entering into neutral state = zero point. that is why you have this reset talk going on. a zero point is a neutral point meaning it comes in between man and woman good and bad light and dark positive and negative sweet bitter etc. during this pole shift the barriers between the realms are the thinnest. a human becoming androgynous is the fulfilment of the great work in alchemy and a way to look like the good they serve who is baphomet.
"In brief, the ancients associated the positive and
negative phases of a cycle with the gender opposites of male and female. The
neutral point in the cycle was seen to correspond to the moment of sexual fusion."

theartbook35

Veteran
just saw this on twitr

idk he is really starting to look like a girl to me

maybe he will become trans in the future or smth, it seems to be going that way
or maybe he is just trying to see the reactions
I didn't see this as anything other than an artistic photoshoot. There's no gender assignment here, it's purely about artistic expression through still life on the human body. It's simple in design/composition which is quite powerful visually. This is very different from the other photoset he posted recently in the 1800's attire, because as classy as those photos were, it was him posed in a nice outfit. These newest photos however, these are not about fashion and they certainly aren't sexualized either. It's just a work of art.

I think it takes a lot of guts for any man to do this. YG is well known for being supportive of the LGBTQ+ community, but even as supportive as he is, many people still attach heteronormative ideas to him, and you have to be very brave to make something like this. A lot of people, like yourself, will view this as feminine or "gay" or emasculating, rather than accept that a man can be a man and have flowers decorating his body.

Edit: I showed the photos to my 67 year old mother, by the way, and she took one look at them and said "Oh wow, that's handsome". She had no idea who he was, and she can be a bit old-fashioned, but she went right to handsome. I think that means a lot.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
I don't think the shoulder surgery was a cover. I go back and forth with thinking around that time that either before or after the surgery he went through some type of rehab. But in the latest photoshoot images, there's a scar visible on his left shoulder, which is the shoulder they operated on.

minnie82

Superstar
I don't think the shoulder surgery was a cover. I go back and forth with thinking around that time that either before or after the surgery he went through some type of rehab. But in the latest photoshoot images, there's a scar visible on his left shoulder, which is the shoulder they operated on.
It's Just my thought,everything could be possible

Mayfair

Rookie
There are a lot of pictures of Jin from the army. Does not look like there will be much privacy for him. You can see him train and what he gets to eat every day. There is also already talk about the army wanting him to be a part of their musical. Just think of what will happen if BTS ends up being in the army at the same time. The army will get rich.