BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
I think the whole meghan harry saga is highly sus.
I suspect that they are both being used as a source of gossip and cashflow since lots of ppl are obviously really obsessed with all the tea they constantly produce.
I do feel bad for Harry. I think the royals have a lot of dirty laundry, and I imagine his childhood must have been a golden cage, with no real happyness. Charles and Diana conflict was probably very stressful and very traumatic for both the boys.
Their family was probably in tatters for a long while, I think megan was just the final straw that made him decide to leave but I definitely dont think she caused it. There must have been a lot of conflict before her also.
Anyways I'm not a fan of the royals, Charles also had a deep friendship and connections with serial pe#ophile Jimmy saville.

The entire drama COULD also be entirely fabricated. Thats always a possibility. Though I do think that the conflict is probably real, but some of the details might be overexaggerated.
yes they would probably used as a distraction for something else

Beautiful

Star
any thoughts about this :

Pretty avg in my opinion although i expected a lot but it is avg. When i was listening i thaught song was nice untill Jimi started singing. This my opinion i felt he sang with his nose. Like how we speak when we got cold. Highlight was teayng voice only and it suited him only. I thaught armii while create so much hype but nothing happened

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Pretty avg in my opinion although i expected a lot but it is avg. When i was listening i thaught song was nice untill Jimi started singing. This my opinion i felt he sang with his nose. Like how we speak when we got cold. Highlight was teayng voice only and it suited him only. I thaught armii while create so much hype but nothing happened
Many idols sing in that way,so i'm not surprised

mollnkü

Rookie

musically not special imo. Kinda disappointing. I feel the bts members overall have lost their spark recently and look hollow in their eyes. Only one who seems ok mentally is rm to me. The industry has squeezed them try of everything and they must suffer from immense traumas being there so long as a slave. Similar with txt, my god they look shockingly underweight recently. Really concerning and ghostly they look.

minnie82

Superstar
musically not special imo. Kinda disappointing. I feel the bts members overall have lost their spark recently and look hollow in their eyes. Only one who seems ok mentally is rm to me. The industry has squeezed them try of everything and they must suffer from immense traumas being there so long as a slave. Similar with txt, my god they look shockingly underweight recently. Really concerning and ghostly they look.
They lost the sparks long time ago,it's the result of selling your soul,their eyes glowing years ago ..now they looks soulless

Elea_927

dude same tbh I didn't like it and Jimins part killed the song lol Ithink he has a whiny baby voice lol I never liked it but it did suit some BTS songs. Like I feel like you hear him and u think of BTS. But I don't like his vocals at all. I think Jin and Jungkook have wayyyy better voices than him even jhopes singing is better than jimins tbh

minnie82

Superstar
dude same tbh I didn't like it and Jimins part killed the song lol Ithink he has a whiny baby voice lol I never liked it but it did suit some BTS songs. Like I feel like you hear him and u think of BTS. But I don't like his vocals at all. I think Jin and Jungkook have wayyyy better voices than him even jhopes singing is better than jimins tbh
Jk and J-hope sing better than him for sure ,but i have some doubt about Jin,he's at the same level of Jimin in terms of singing.

theartbook35

Veteran

I don't have much to say other than it's very Taeyang, and basically the same sound he's been doing since Wedding Dress. Granted, he's gotten a lot less immature as an artist and his music is way more tightened than it was in his Wedding Dress days (he was trying way too hard back then). But this really isn't that unique or special for him. He's still the same dude with the same lyrical attitude toward finding that "perfect girl", and when Park Sandara said all those years ago that he was too immature for her, she wasn't kidding.

Him collabing with JM is whatever to me. I was a bit surprised to see JM doing something music related, cause I thought for sure he was gonna sit on his butt and do nothing but the occasional photoshoot. Even so, this doesn't require much, if any, work for JM so in a way it's not surprising that he was down for it.

Also, before BT5 got super popular, JM's voice was much more similar to Taeyang's in tone. This higher pitch he's singing in, that's not his true voice. If he had used his natural voice instead of the one Hive manufactured for him, it'd be pretty hard to tell him and Taeyang apart.

I seriously believe that the other reason why JM doesn't put out music is because he's high maintenance. He's a controversial and obnoxious person. I don't think he can successfully collaborate with others, or that many artists want to work with him. That solo song he put out last year, it was pretty much the same as the one JK did, because both of them were slapped together with a random artist not many people had heard of, and the songs were marketed as being JM's and JK's, not collabs. Therefore, Hive set up those solo songs. In other words, Taeyang is the first artist in a really, really long time to reach out to JM. Taeyang is a way bigger diva than JM, and out-divas JM by a few thousand points. JM probably knew there was status is going along with this, or, dare I say, they were compatible musically. I just know that there's no way JM could have successfully collaborated with the other three BB members, cause GD and TOP would eat him alive the moment he acts up, and Daesung would fall into the background.

I also want to point out that so many armpits will claim JM works so hard as a musician but... even JN has more writing credits than him, not just on BT5 songs (JM has been credited on a total of 5 BT5 songs to date), but on songs outside of the group. JM works hard as a dancer and athlete, for sure, but as a musician, NOPE. He is 100% in the wrong career and he knows it, which is why he's hardly doing anything.

I see JM and how competitive he is when playing any sport, and see how fast he progressed when he studied dance in high school, and he's naturally drawn to these things. I just don't understand how he ended up as an idol.

minnie82

Superstar
I don't have much to say other than it's very Taeyang, and basically the same sound he's been doing since Wedding Dress. Granted, he's gotten a lot less immature as an artist and his music is way more tightened than it was in his Wedding Dress days (he was trying way too hard back then). But this really isn't that unique or special for him. He's still the same dude with the same lyrical attitude toward finding that "perfect girl", and when Park Sandara said all those years ago that he was too immature for her, she wasn't kidding.

Him collabing with JM is whatever to me. I was a bit surprised to see JM doing something music related, cause I thought for sure he was gonna sit on his butt and do nothing but the occasional photoshoot. Even so, this doesn't require much, if any, work for JM so in a way it's not surprising that he was down for it.

Also, before BT5 got super popular, JM's voice was much more similar to Taeyang's in tone. This higher pitch he's singing in, that's not his true voice. If he had used his natural voice instead of the one Hive manufactured for him, it'd be pretty hard to tell him and Taeyang apart.

I seriously believe that the other reason why JM doesn't put out music is because he's high maintenance. He's a controversial and obnoxious person. I don't think he can successfully collaborate with others, or that many artists want to work with him. That solo song he put out last year, it was pretty much the same as the one JK did, because both of them were slapped together with a random artist not many people had heard of, and the songs were marketed as being JM's and JK's, not collabs. Therefore, Hive set up those solo songs. In other words, Taeyang is the first artist in a really, really long time to reach out to JM. Taeyang is a way bigger diva than JM, and out-divas JM by a few thousand points. JM probably knew there was status is going along with this, or, dare I say, they were compatible musically. I just know that there's no way JM could have successfully collaborated with the other three BB members, cause GD and TOP would eat him alive the moment he acts up, and Daesung would fall into the background.

I also want to point out that so many armpits will claim JM works so hard as a musician but... even JN has more writing credits than him, not just on BT5 songs (JM has been credited on a total of 5 BT5 songs to date), but on songs outside of the group. JM works hard as a dancer and athlete, for sure, but as a musician, NOPE. He is 100% in the wrong career and he knows it, which is why he's hardly doing anything.

I see JM and how competitive he is when playing any sport, and see how fast he progressed when he studied dance in high school, and he's naturally drawn to these things. I just don't understand how he ended up as an idol.
Yes maybe he want the fame,that's why he became an idol

Riko

Veteran
Yeah Jimin being known at school for being an exceptional dancer and being super intelligent and getting great marks when it came to school results really makes me wonder why on earth he became an idol lol.

He ate Taeyang up in terms of dance in the song. And his voice is ruined unfortunately, I thought his natural voice was great before 2017.

minnie82

Superstar
Yeah Jimin being known at school for being an exceptional dancer and being super intelligent and getting great marks when it came to school results really makes me wonder why on earth he became an idol lol.

He ate Taeyang up in terms of dance in the song. And his voice is ruined unfortunately, I thought his natural voice was great before 2017.
like i wrote above he probably like the fame, that's why he became an idol

like i wrote above he probably like the fame, that's why he became an idol
His family likes the fame. J1min shys away from the media and disappears for months. His family is probably why he became an idol. The shrine in his father's cafe is kind of strange. Maybe in the beginning he wanted the fame, but he's been harassed and gone through a lot since and it's probably not worth it. What's fame if you never get to enjoy it. More than any others, btees was kept in a gilded cage. They couldn't mess up or it would destroy what their company worked for, so they were surrounded by bodyguards and rarely interacted with fans.

Beautiful

Star
Really take him to some hospital or clinic this is second time I'm seeing him acting like this. I saw him doing this sudden stop and act like he went to hypothesis in ptd era when he was sitting, while laughing he suddenly stopped and gazed distantly.
Everyone is tweeting where r u, we miss u.
Check in clubs of Korea or Incheon he is sleeping there.

Last edited: