BTS discussion thread

Riko

Veteran

Masculine where?

They made him like a girl almost, started from oh he has small fingers, small hands. The idol industry is all about fetishizing the crap out of people.

Absolutely. But I thought he actually looked like a handsome guy during those PTD concerts, even during Busan. It just seems to have all spiralled downhill from there. He has lost so much weight it's insane. Looks an utter mess.

cadiz

Star
$11.6K just to buy a song!! this is ridiculous. Really, the annual income of many people in third world countries is less than that. Imagine if all this money was being used to help the poor and underprivileged people. Ratmys are insane.
they know the number 1 is just the fans mass buying, and the song is not an actual hit

PSY had that song "gangan style" and he was never number 1 on billboard....still that song was way bigger than this JM song....we all know that.

Beautiful

Star
Tae and Jk aren't being allowed to release their songs. Tae is very business savvy and connected. He will find work. Jk is wallowing and doesn't have the strength to get the hell away from there. He was sold away as a kid, so he's never been on his own making those decisions.
Idk but somewhere iam thinking these two are depending on eo specifically jk. I know these are not close anymore but i think jk really look up v. We can observe that how v is not at all interested in staying in btes he not hiding it. Jk has great opportunity to renew contract as hype can bring more Chances to him like that dreamers one but he still choose to leave. I am thinking that jk is gonna join jayparking company but idk about v. As of now I am thinking except v jk all other renewed their contract.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Idk but somewhere iam thinking these two are depending on eo specifically jk. I know these are not close anymore but i think jk really look up v. We can observe that how v is not at all interested in staying in btes he not hiding it. Jk has great opportunity to renew contract as hype can bring more Chances to him like that dreamers one but he still choose to leave. I am thinking that jk is gonna join jayparking company but idk about v. As of now I am thinking except v jk all other renewed their contract.
It appears that Jk and V are now on "the same boat..." both NOT IN GOOD TERMS with H*be...

After Sug's "hyper promotion" of his solo, being Bongo's fave... it will be interesting to see what happens to these two...looking like being left out...

I think their entire comeback as a group depends on whether namjoon wants to write their songs lol and if the successful ones don't give too much into their egos.

The fandom is weird as hell about him lol, the only thing they talk about is him being some brave little fairy. That man is probably the most fuckboy incel of them all. He's from South Koreas version of Florida, mega rich and was running through staff and girls lmaoo. The only one that pings for me is Jin and possibly hobi.

Still think JM will be incredibly successful when he walks away from that group, he just needs to have confidence.
Wait, Jm was from a rich neighborhood? He's very flirty with girls and prefers women to men. He was flirting with the female host on an award show. I think he can make it. Like you said, he needs to get away from the toxic environment.

Members who didn't want to join last time were pressured and blackmailed, but it didn't work this time. Tae has been over being an idol for long time. Jk would benefit from staying but wants to be independent.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I guess that's the personality "concept" that BH has "assigned" to him: "To be flirty with women." It seems that Jm is a very shy person in real life...

I think he will be the last person to leave H*be and being an "idol" for that matter...He hasn't ventured in any other source of income (perhaps not openly, though). But his own dad is so dependent on Jm's "job" to run a business like that coffee shop...Jm's dad has been openly cashing in on his fame...

Last edited: