BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Idk but somewhere iam thinking these two are depending on eo specifically jk. I know these are not close anymore but i think jk really look up v. We can observe that how v is not at all interested in staying in btes he not hiding it. Jk has great opportunity to renew contract as hype can bring more Chances to him like that dreamers one but he still choose to leave. I am thinking that jk is gonna join jayparking company but idk about v. As of now I am thinking except v jk all other renewed their contract.
i think JK changing his appeareance is about him trying to leave hy-be....or at least detroying that "good boy" image they had for him

Veee hates the group, for the last years he shows it.

JM stays with Hy-be because he is pretty insecure as an artist, we can see he is terrified of singing live, so he needs a company that covers for him

with Sugar, he has a lot of conections so he can probably leave, but Hybe-be is giving him everything right now (even a variety show) tour, documentary, solo album etc. So he is staying because they give him power

minnie82

Superstar
i think JK changing his appeareance is about him trying to leave hy-be....or at least detroying that "good boy" image they had for him

Veee hates the group, for the last years he shows it.

JM stays with Hy-be because he is pretty insecure as an artist, we can see he is terrified of singing live, so he needs a company that covers for him

with Sugar, he has a lot of conections so he can probably leave, but Hybe-be is giving him everything right now (even a variety show) tour, documentary, solo album etc. So he is staying because they give him power
totally agree with you

Indeed they are. The one who cover up for mistakes can also reveal their info. Some one here assumed that saseng are also appointed by company to watch idols
Watching older videos and from things I've heard, staff are often sasaengs or partners and friends to idols. They're very isolated from loved ones and turn to staff and fans for attention. A girl embarrassed an idol by saying he got too personal with her.

Beautiful

Star
Yoongi alter ego Agust D come back :

All i heared is " i know you know anything does know" lol. Very repetitive lyrics. Their real talent is coming out now. Svt is better than them. Is it me or anyone his eng lines were different than his actual voice

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
All i heared is " i know you know anything does know" lol. Very repetitive lyrics. Their real talent is coming out now. Svt is better than them. Is it me or anyone his eng lines were different than his actual voice
didn't see the video, only the thumbnail eh eh many other group are better than them

e-Enoch

Superstar
Him and Jm are overhyped... Bigsh*t does it a lot for their mediocre "idols..."

arhur12

Star
So true!!
I saw army praising the lyrics on my tl so I had high expectations for this but this is really bad like this is reminding me of their Butter and Dynamite eras. It's so repetitive and the English lyrics make no sense. The auto tune makes it even worse. How much did they pay IU to be a part of this?

minnie82

Superstar
So true!!
I saw army praising the lyrics on my tl so I had high expectations for this but this is really bad like this is reminding me of their Butter and Dynamite eras. It's so repetitive and the English lyrics make no sense. The auto tune makes it even worse. How much did they pay IU to be a part of this?
they probably paid her a lot .. or she give some services to Hybe higher people to be in the song ..

e-Enoch

Superstar
they probably paid her a lot .. or she give some services to Hybe higher people to be in the song ..
Looks like IU is a "loyal talent" for H*be. She's collaborated with Sug before with that forgettable song... Nothing new. Just another mediocre, overrated song. It's more fun to listen to babbling toddlers...lol

e-Enoch

Superstar
IU's music is usually great but this was trash. I think they are only using her name to chart high on Korean charts.
Indeed. It's just the name. I hope these fans would realize that "high chart" does not necessarily equate with quality song... But, of course, they probably "deserve" this trash...

minnie82

Superstar
Looks like IU is a "loyal talent" for H*be. She's collaborated with Sug before with that forgettable song... Nothing new. Just another mediocre, overrated song. It's more fun to listen to babbling toddlers...lol
The previous song that she did in collaboration with Suga was not bad. Didn't listen this one ,so i couldn't judge..

cadiz

Star
Him and Jm are overhyped... Bigsh*t does it a lot for their mediocre "idols..."
it seems Hy-be are playing the shipping thing with Sugar and JM now

it seems both their songs have the "i know you know" thing on repeat, and of course shippers say is a sign of their real love (but it's basically publicity to keep people talking)

someone mentioned JM and Sugar are closer than ever now, must be because JK is fighting with the company so they can't promote Ji-kook that much
we know JM always needs a ship