BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
NJ has been open about other sexual literature he's read in the past and the things he's done while reading said literature (his exact words "second hand pleasure"), and like, you wanna brag about that with your friends that's fine, but don't announce that on social media. That's the sort of stuff nobody needs to know. And he knows that it's going to influence people, and there is 100% an agenda with that.

Like you guys I worry about their youngest followers. Sure, he's an adult but if your following is pre-teens, watch what you do, especially with how easily influenced that age group is.

LizBasil

Rookie
YG is expected to enlist later on this year. I thought JH had chosen to end his extension early and just go even though he doesn't have to until next year?
air's only gonna be breathable again when N4mj00n leaves...
y00ngi might get exempt cause of his shoulder surgery and all... i don't know if he will want to, maybe he will go to military so people won't badmouth. but i have heard before of idols exempted for big surgeries (like when Kyu!hynn of Sup3r Jvni0r had a car crash and needed surgery for his leg).
i feel they try to push as much devilish music out as if they're afraid they won't reach as many people with their curses and demonic influence 2 years later, they know they won't be as relevant then.