Cain and Abel Were Reptilian Hybrids?

Helioform

Star
Fascinating lecture from Rabbi Alon Anava about what the Zohar says about their origin.
Talks about Hebrew letters as software code and we as humans are spiritually "bugged" due to Satan (who merged with the snake/reptilian form, which is why I think him and demons are often portrayed as scaly with slit eye pupils and a tail) hacking the spirit of Adam's offspring. Also briefly mentions how vaccines are used to make us more in tune with the snake/reptilian/nagash frequency so we are more easily manipulated by the nagash.

-you're powerless cuz reptilians made you
-vaccines are bad, you are even more powerless
- i am a magical jew, i have magical knowledge of da code...come to me..im your master.

Aero

Superstar
It's a fascinating theory. But when I think of Reptiles, I think of bird food.

Sunshine

Established
Fascinating lecture from Rabbi Alon Anava about what the Zohar says about their origin.
Talks about Hebrew letters as software code and we as humans are spiritually "bugged" due to Satan (who merged with the snake/reptilian form, which is why I think him and demons are often portrayed as scaly with slit eye pupils and a tail) hacking the spirit of Adam's offspring. Also briefly mentions how vaccines are used to make us more in tune with the snake/reptilian/nagash frequency so we are more easily manipulated by the nagash.

That was amazing. The way he broke down, sentence by sentence, word by word, even letter by letter, the written record of what happened, was quite a revelation. (no pun intended.) The sheer amount of detail, all left out of our Christian versions, be they KJV or otherwise, brings clarity to what we are taught as if it's some cute allegory or fable.

I am sure it is no coincidence that the word for the reptilian humanoids, or reptoids, in Hebrew is Nagash, and in the various languages in and around the Himalayas, is Nagas. That is the Vedic/Sanskrit/Aryan word for the reptoid creatures that live inside/under the mountains. Those legends persists to this day. And the word likely is related to "naki" as in "Annunaki"

And what he says about The Code, male and female aspects of creation, the different levels of cognizance/existence, it all fits. Thank you for posting this Yeshiva lesson.

Aspiring Soul, how can you even call yourself that if you are so willing to dismiss this insight into Scripture? The Rabbi has been immersed in the Torah long enough to become an expert in his field, which one could define as Spiritual Awareness and Warfare. Why would you ignore or dismiss what he is saying? I can tell you didn't watch to the end, because that's when he says, almost as an aside, we're here to fix the glitch in the system. That is very opposite of being powerless.

meximonk

Star
THIS is my Bible. (c. 10/30/2020 2:10pm CST) THIS is how I read the Bible, in it's original language. Do you see where it says that there? I don't.

Any "Rabbi" who comes up with such, sorry, "shit", is a NWO disinfo agent. Don't believe it.

Helioform

Star
THIS is my Bible. (c. 10/30/2020 2:10pm CST) THIS is how I read the Bible, in it's original language. Do you see where it says that there? I don't.

Any "Rabbi" who comes up with such, sorry, "shit", is a NWO disinfo agent. Don't believe it.
He took that info from the ZOHAR, not the Bible.

meximonk

Star
You ever READ the Zohar? IN HEBREW? I have. You know what else it's called? Qabalah. Most people don't know what Qabalah even is.

Let me shorten it for you: It's the handbook of the Branch of the Illuminati that try to run the Jews. Paul the Apostle was most likely a card-carrying member before he dissented. It was called the Mystery Schools back then.

Helioform

Star
You ever READ the Zohar? IN HEBREW? I have. You know what else it's called? Qabalah. Most people don't know what Qabalah even is.

Let me shorten it for you: It's the handbook of the Branch of the Illuminati that try to run the Jews. Paul the Apostle was most likely a card-carrying member before he dissented. It was called the Mystery Schools back then.
I know what Qabalah is, it's actually Kabalah, the Q one is the western version of it. Still describes the origins of mankind more in detail than the Bible.

meximonk

Star
I know what Qabalah is, it's actually Kabalah, the Q one is the western version of it. Still describes the origins of mankind more in detail than the Bible.
You clearly don't know, you're own words reveal you, Sir. Zohar IS Qabalah. I doubt you have read it. Most good collections cost quite a few thousand (American) dollars and as far as I know, it's never been fully translated into anything but it's original language - Hebrew. Only in parts.

meximonk

Star
Back before I woke up, I had a Rabbi (yes, i studied Judaism too, after I gave up on Catholocism first), who had the entire Zohar, Talmud, and much more in his home that he left at my disposal. The entire collection cost many more times than his whole damn house.

meximonk

Star
...and when I said Talmud, I mean he had BOTH, even the Jerusalem version, which very few people had back then, digital versions were basically unheard of back then.

Helioform

Star
Back before I woke up, I had a Rabbi (yes, i studied Judaism too, after I gave up on Catholocism first), who had the entire Zohar, Talmud, and much more in his home that he left at my disposal. The entire collection cost many more times than his whole damn house.
Wrong, you can get it for a few dollars.

meximonk

Star
Wrong, you can get it for a few dollars.

I was wrong about the English version, (cool!) and this is a very old set.

Look how many books it is.

Like I said, you don't know what it is.

A book about Qabalah or excerpts aren't the Qabalah.