California storm is not natural...

Any thoughts as to why it would benefit tptb to do this before they force electric only cars and appliances tho?

I can see them doing this on purpose once there is no alternate way to cook or go places, but how does it benefit them to do this before?

(Not saying it's not true that the storms are manufactured, just searching for motive)

I guess it could be an attempt to convince the masses that man-made global warming climate change is a thing, but i think the majority have already swallowed that regardless.

A historic winter storm has knocked out power for over 70,000 people in California.

At the time of writing, there were 72,187 households without power in the state.

According to PowerOutage.us, which tracks outages across the country, there were over 81,000 people without power at one point earlier in the day.

“On top of the power outages, the storm also shut down major interstates in the state,” The Hill reports. “San Francisco faced record cold temperatures over the weekend, while residents in southern California were bracing for continued rain and snow through the middle of the week. It was one of the strongest storm to ever hit southern California, according to the National Weather Service.”

The National Weather Service’s Los Angeles Forecast Office has said that the storms and outages may continue as far out as Wednesday.

I think some people might not quite understand what it is like to not have a significant amount of rain for years and have it sunny almost all the time. My only hope is the drought is almost over and there are more showers supposed to come later today. I just want as much rain as possible and I don't care how or why. I actually used my umbrella a couple times but had to dust it off and clean off the spiderwebs off it.

redqueen

Superstar
Any thoughts as to why it would benefit tptb to do this before they force electric only cars and appliances tho?

I can see them doing this on purpose once there is no alternate way to cook or go places, but how does it benefit them to do this before?

(Not saying it's not true that the storms are manufactured, just searching for motive)

I guess it could be an attempt to convince the masses that man-made global warming climate change is a thing, but i think the majority have already swallowed that regardless.

motives
good storm to spread the toxins from
a "toxic accidents",electric cars that can't
be used because of w/e,specially with no
power to power them

destroy crops resources,what happens to
the homeless,animals etc..where do they go,
it very well could kill off some Peoples too,
which is always a win for tptb

helps Peoples to want 15min prisons where
they don't need a car

the only motive these evils need is that it will
do harm of any kind to the 99% of Us,never
forget their agenda which how many countries
signed on for is to reduce Us by 75-95%

since they're creating robots/ai to do most everything
as the muppets like swab & co say they're gonna
have a lot of useless Peoples when that happens

most think because they named the agenda 2030
We have another 7yrs We do not,they want all in
place by then doesn't mean it'll take them til then
though

We Know they've accelerated their plans because
of too many waking up and standing against it,
Peoples think it's bad now the worst is yet to come

free2018

Star

Job 37:6
“For to the snow He says, ‘Fall on the earth,’
And to the downpour and the rain, ‘Be strong “

I think they are focused on chaos and they bring the order. I believe it’s the climate change thing, but more importantly they are acting out some of the things in Revelations.

What they minimize is that when the Father tires of the evil, all of civilization will be laid desolate due to mankind’s evil.

Last edited:
Figured i would ask here...

Does anyone know of the effects of HAARP are just on the weather, or does it affect people's immune system as well?

I hate to out my location, but i'm in california and literally everyone i know came down with some weird cold ever since this has started, including those of us who never get sick for over a day. I know people always want to blame c0vid, but i don't really believe the mainstream narrative. I guess i was wondering if instead of HAARP perhaps it could have been some kind of irritant/poison being sprayed in the air thru chemtrails, sort of like cloud seeding to start the rain?

free2018

Star

Does anyone know of the effects of HAARP are just on the weather, or does it affect people's immune system as well?

I hate to out my location, but i'm in california and literally everyone i know came down with some weird cold ever since this has started, including those of us who never get sick for over a day. I know people always want to blame c0vid, but i don't really believe the mainstream narrative. I guess i was wondering if instead of HAARP perhaps it could have been some kind of irritant/poison being sprayed in the air thru chemtrails, sort of like cloud seeding to start the rain?
I thought they achieved all of the illnesses using chemtrails over the last few years as well.

redqueen

Superstar
@ToxicFemininitySucks
I Hope Your Staying Safe will keep Ya in my
thoughts/Heart and Prayers

harp affects everything with a frequency
which means it will have some sorta effect
on Peoples/animals/plants everything cause
everything has a frequency in Our World

tptb don't attack only one way
anything they're allowing to be done in
Our World
do one thing for certain is hurt Us in some way

they have think tanks who's only job is to think
of different ways to kill Us

Last edited:

At this point who can say. Personally I haven't had any problems since it started raining but I never eat out and prepare all my own food from sealed items. I also carry a small bottle of rubbing alcohol with me at all times and spray everything I touch. But I was also doing this before Covid. Rubbing alcohol is really a miraculous thing which is why doctors and nurses use it. I never leave home without it. On the other hand I never use hand sanitizer which is bad and can actually make things worse. When Covid hoax first started for the first time in my life I almost ran out of it because it became very hard to find. I was down to my last two pints and was getting worried. Fortunately it started being available again and now I keep a few gallons around at all times.

I guess it didnt occur to me to think about how the massive amounts of crops destroyed not only would affect california but also the rest of the country. Not to mention the farms that will be driven out of business.

Many people are unaware of this, but nearly half of all American agriculture is grown in California, generating more than $50 billion a year in revenue. The Midwest primarily grows genetically modified (GMO) corn and soybeans, along with wheat, while California grows most of the country’s fruits, vegetables, nuts, and leafy greens.

Because these atmospheric river storms have been hitting California one after another after another following many years of mostly dry conditions, a lot of that water is flowing from higher elevations to lower elevations rather than absorbing into oftentimes rock-hard soils. The result is many destroyed farms and farmers who have “lost everything".

The worst-affected county right now is Tulare County, which is the second-largest county in the entire United States in terms of food production, generating more than $8 billion annually. One-fourth of that is dairy sales, while the rest is citrus and nuts.

Kern County, located just to the south of Tulare County, is the nation’s number-one producer of agriculture, with Fresno County, located just to the north of Tulare County, being third in terms of food production.

All three of these counties are being devastated by all this rain, as is Monterey County, located on the Central Coast of California, which is the nation’s fourth-largest food-producing county. Like the others, Monterey is experiencing devastating flooding, wiping out most of its vegetable and strawberry farms.
Even when the rains finally stop, it will not mean an end to the devastation. California’s vast Sierra Nevada mountain range is packed with record levels of snow that will eventually melt, delivering a double whammy to the farms below it.
Could also be a pretext to force in more gmos, perhaps a "flood resistant" variety.