Celebrities acting inappropriately/weird/evil/invincible on TV or in public

yes watch this :
Thanks for this. Yeah it seems true how horrible she is. So many celebs can't stand to even be on her show! The narrator of this video seems to have a bit of a MSM narrative, but is definitely right about making a point about how horrible she is!

TonyVanDam

Established
Cuba Gooding Jr lifted Sarah Paulson's dress. Then being grabbed was a big joke. Second pic is her producer. The third is John Travolta with Cuba holding her arm. Cuba has been accused of groping 30+ women. Cuba is also a rapist.

(Disgusting) Chris Isaac forces kiss on Cameron Diaz unscripted. It was hilarious to the men. The women not so much.

Steven Segal puts hand on 16 year old Katherine Heigl's breast
The one concerning Sarah Paulson is surprising because she is suppose to be a full blown lesbian! But yet, she was acting more than OK with men looking under her skirt, their hands on her booty, AND their hands on her hips.

julia7771

Rookie
The one concerning Sarah Paulson is surprising because she is suppose to be a full blown lesbian! But yet, she was acting more than OK with men looking under her skirt, their hands on her booty, AND their hands on her hips.
That's how women HAVE to act. FFS. I was groped by my landlord recently, I had to gently make my boundaries clear, whilst still complimenting him... do you know what happens when insecure men are rejected? When their insecure egos are slanted? Women are weaker physically and worse, in power ratios like the one I experienced and in this clip (men own the studios), we HAVE to act a certain way to avoid devastating consequences. How disturbing that you do not understand this.

TonyVanDam

Established
That's how women HAVE to act. FFS. I was groped by my landlord recently, I had to gently make my boundaries clear, whilst still complimenting him... do you know what happens when insecure men are rejected? When their insecure egos are slanted? Women are weaker physically and worse, in power ratios like the one I experienced and in this clip (men own the studios), we HAVE to act a certain way to avoid devastating consequences. How disturbing that you do not understand this.
Sexual harassment is STILL sexual harassment. Women and men that are victims are in their rights to file lawsuits.

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
agree on face value, yes. but you miss the point about power difference. madonna is a perfect example, she gropes young males, she has the power and gets away with it. vulgar and as depraved as if it were the other way around. we are talking about the sarah paulson incident though, she smiled giggled because she is owned by men in her profession.

minnie82

Superstar
View attachment 79566
View attachment 79567
View attachment 79568
View attachment 79569
View attachment 79570

Oh and also...RELATED!

View attachment 79573View attachment 79571View attachment 79572

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ITV Kevin Federline Interview from recently:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
She shouldn't Married him in the first place

It seems no matter what Britney will never escape..I would hope she will eventually. It's sad how her life is, it's also very frightening. There's a reason why she has a "mental illness". Being a complete sex slave with no say of her own, ever, will do this :(

minnie82

Superstar
And he still is, he knows this type of
attention would stress a regular person out
let alone a celebrity. He went on the interview
on purpose. He is cruel too saying the conservatorship
saved her life, and that her dad did a good thing with that!?
Saved her life, I don't thinks so, that man was always a jerk

minnie82

Superstar