CERN powering up the LHC to a record high

Undertaker

Established
"CERN is set for jam-packed, exciting and ecstatic days starting on 3 July with the first celebrations of the ten-year anniversary of the discovery of the Higgs boson, a scientific symposium on 4 July and ending on a high note on 5 July, with collisions at unprecedented energy levels at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) marking the launch of the new physics season at CERN’s flagship accelerator. Be it physically at CERN or online from around the world, we invite you to join us in celebrating past and present achievements for particle physics and science, as well as looking ahead to how CERN is preparing future research.
No time will be wasted to make the promises of a bright future for Higgs research a reality: the day after the celebrations, the LHC, which restarted on April 2022, will reach a new energy world-record of 13.6 trillion electronvolts (13.6 TeV) in stable-beam collisions, marking the start of data-taking for the new physics season, called Run 3. The event, which will be streamed live on multiple platforms, is the culmination of more than three years of work to push the performances of the collider and its four main detectors to their limit. The larger and higher-quality data samples collected by the LHC experiments will allow scientists to continue stress-testing the Standard Model of Particle Physics, further understand the properties of the Higgs boson and advance in cracking some of the outstanding mysteries of the universe."

Reminder: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/mock-human-sacrifice-ritual-caught-video-cern-video

Oceanic

Established
They don't know how to leave stuff alone. People are speculating that what they're going to do will cause some kind of shift or open a realm of dark spirits, which means we need to conserve our energy and pray more frequently. Manipulation of matter is their goal.

This is so stupid. First they screw up nature, then the weather, then the TIMES AND CALENDARS, now this. The day God takes away their power will be a good one.

Oh, and one more thing!

July 5th.

6 + 5 = 12

2+2+2=6

Half of 12 is 6.

666. Coincidences don't exist.

But also, 666 isn't evil wholeheartedly. Only the way THEY use it is evil. There's multiple meanings to this.

Me either, and yes I made a little mistake there. Their logo also confused me because it's basically 666 when you look at it.
Mistake? I didn't hink so!

You did and you didn't!

See, you wrote July 5th as...

6 for July
and
5 for the date
Isn't it?

Now, you also wrote, 6 + 5 = 12

But, mathematically, 6 + 5 ≠ 12
(6 + 5 = 11)

Nevertheless, 7 + 5 = 12 anyway

Hence,

By adding July i.e. 7 to the date 5,
is equal to 12. ✌

And half of 12 is six, so that's that!

So, 5th of July 2022 can definitely be equated to 666 by the occultists, indeed.

Karlysymon

Superstar
polymoog said:
CERN fires up with extra power on 5 july at 6pm EST/ 3pm PST/ 11 pm london.
Karlysymon said:
I don't like this at all. But whatever geophysical anomalies begin to manifest after it's fired up, iam prepared and won't be caught offguard with their lies.
My hunch is that they will obviously mess with the earth's electromagnetic field so iam keeping an eye on things like this (below) aswell as out of place auroras, earthquakes, etc. We've been promised a green swan event afterall.