CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

floss

Star
This makes sense...

The first time the Lord Jesus Christ came as Saviour & Lord...

The second time, He will come as a Judge...
And His second coming will be like a thief in the night... it will be unexpected, quick, and shocking. I think the rest of seals are coming a lot sooner than we expected. Most people aren't ready for it (including myself). May God have mercy on us all, evenso come Lord Jesus!

e-Enoch

Superstar
And His second coming will be like a thief in the night... it will be unexpected, quick, and shocking. I think the rest of seals are coming a lot sooner than we expected. Most people aren't ready for it (including myself). May God have mercy on us all, evenso come Lord Jesus!
Amen and Amen!!!

Karlysymon

Superstar
I believe there are two highly significant things to watch out for:

1. Digital ID system
2. Cryptocurrency

This "universal vaccine" is just a means for the digital ID system...

Buying & selling can be easily controlled through the use of cryptocurrency...
thought we might actually get to 2030 but something happened (that I won’t say) that has convinced me that time is even shorter.

Please share....what has happened that has convinced you that time is shorter than we think for our Lord's return?

And one more question. With the other thread you helped me understand what the Babylonian beast system is. Thank you.

But, also trying to understand with Matthew 24 :44 Christ’s statement that He is coming as a thief, at an hour you do not expect him with Revelation and prophecy being fulfilled before Christs return..... antichrist Beast system, 2 witnessed being killed, mark of the beast, and Christian's being martyred....
Your thoughts?

I agree with you everything is accelerating faster than we would of ever thought.
Sorry…I can’t say BUT I will use Enoch’s post for add-ons.

While ID2020 and CBDC’s are game-changers, Christ cannot return unless the warning about the mark of the beast has circulated the globe. It is a decision with eternal consequences (for life or death) so everyone has to be brought to a point where they fully understand what it is and make a conscious, willful decision….for OR against.

There is an angel who goes out to give this warning (Rev 14:9-10) before the “harvest of the earth” as well as another angel who calls people out of Babylon (18:4). Obviously, we are not going to see them flying in the midst of heaven and giving loud shouts, nevertheless, their messages will go out. Just like the Mark, people will be brought to understand what Babylon really is because you cannot heed the message to flee unless you’ve been made aware and subsequently make a willful decision to head for the exits or stay put.

So for me, apart from those two angels and their messages, the other events I anticipate are;

a)the weather and cosmic events getting crazier. These idiots are going to crank up their machines to quicken the pace of the Great Reset but while they move their chess pieces, God will move His too. Isaiah 24 is a long description of that

b)it seems there will be some sort of mass depopulation before the time of the end because vs 6 of Isaiah 24 says “therefore earth’s inhabitants are burned up and very few are left.” (see also Joel 1:15-20)

c)this one is self-explanatory: “The days are coming’ declares the Sovereign Lord, when I will send a famine through the land---not a famine of food or a thirst for water but a famine of hearing the words of the Lord. Men will stagger from sea to sea and wander from north to east searching for the word of the Lord but they will not find it”~Amos 8:11-12

I personally don’t believe in eschatological “waymarks” that are Israel-centric, inotherwords, that are dependent on the creation of a Jewish political entity in the Middle East. That would be; rebuilding of the 3rd temple, antichrist storming it, 7yr tribulation, etc….that I don’t subscribe to.

Hope my answer suffices :)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Something to think about…

I tried to translate this article but I would just be redirected to the main page in English, so wasn’t able to read it. Hence iam taking OffGuardian at their word as to the content.

Does anyone else feel or notice a Reset directed at their faith? If they are resetting our spiritual affiliations, then it is to be replaced with something else. That said….
And now Obama...

Unidentified Arial Phenomena (and the Prince of the Power of the Air)

Two things I note here...

The assumption that anything intelligent and non-human must be “extraterrestrial life” - the idea of inter dimensional beings does not seem to be on the table...

Second, he links new spiritualities to the discovery. Some people think Obama may be the AC himself, but I wouldn’t like to speculate. He’s certainly on message for the Great Deception mentioned in the Bible though...
UFOs / UAPs are real and their technology does not have a human origin.

Logically, they are either extraterrestrial or inter dimensional.

I predict divided opinions!
In the book, “The Report from Iron Mountain(published in the 60s), apparently the reason we probably haven’t seen an Alien armada piercing through the horizon is because such an endeavor suffers from credibility. They can’t pull it off because it wouldn’t be convincing enough. Curiously, if aliens were real, why would their appearance to earthlings be a “cheap trick” that can’t be believed?…but I digress…
pg 51
1640280322665.png

So when Obama says the aliens are going to challenge our belief systems, it says to me that “something else” is coming that has the ability to successfully Reset our belief systems for the NWO. Many will remember the Tom Delong story a couple years ago and I think we even have a thread on here about it. His outfit/company is so intriguing that I had no choice but to conclude that it was set up to do exactly what the nudge units/behavioral science teams have done for Covid.

If anyone doesn’t want to watch the whole thing, just start at the 8min mark to end. It’s just mindboggling as to why MKULTRA/Parasychology dudes are situated to manage our reactions when the “big reveal” happens.

SnowFall

Veteran
I have to say it, things like the rapture are false doctrines.

All Christian’s (and non Christians) need to return to the Catholic Church. It is the church founded by Jesus Christ himself and is the only true path to salvation.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The Bible is absolutely infallible and so is established Catholic dogma.

there are some areas of Catholic teaching that are only theorised.
Luthers articles that he so notably nailed to that door identified a number of areas where he felt that the Bible and established dogma diverged. What are we to make of this? Did Luther misunderstand Catholic dogma?

SnowFall

Veteran
Luthers articles that he so notably nailed to that door identified a number of areas where he felt that the Bible and established dogma diverged. What are we to make of this? Did Luther misunderstand Catholic dogma?
I believe he did!

Luther not only misunderstood but arrogantly took it upon himself to mislead millions of others.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I believe he did!

Luther not only misunderstood but arrogantly took it upon himself to mislead millions of others.
Would you care to elaborate - Luther was, after all, a Catholic himself before he became a reformer? I don’t quite see how encouraging people to base their faith on the Bible rather than Papal pronouncements can be considered misleading? Do you reject the “5 solas”?

9BE863CE-8E02-485A-B802-A0A6FCBD8F28.png

SnowFall

Veteran
Would you care to elaborate - Luther was, after all, a Catholic himself before he became a reformer? I don’t quite see how encouraging people to base their faith on the Bible rather than Papal pronouncements can be considered misleading? Do you reject the “5 solas”?

View attachment 67737
The problem is how the Bible is taught. The Bible is a complex and needs to be understood otherwise errors can take place. This is why just reading the Bible and applying your own understanding to it could be dangerous

any and all Catholic dogma elaborates and supports what is written in the Bible. Many of the things written in the Bible can only be explained if you have the context in which it was written, most of which can only be found in History, especially Jewish history, , which is what the Catholic faith teaches and proves.

here’s a little article about Martin Luther:https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=7260

p.s Merry Christmas!