CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

Lyfe

Star

Thank you Heavenly Father for the helper and comforter and for your holy spirit.

Lyfe

Star
This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; 1 Timothy 1:18

Axl888

Established
It seems Covid-19 (and the vaccine) is the elites' way to prevent "the fullness of the gentiles"...

But God is always in control, and everything shall come to pass according to His will.

A Freeman

Superstar
The drying of the Euphrates river...Biblical prophesies...

Along with the drying up of the physical waters of the Euphrates, the spiritual waters (the people bound by the Great River Euphrates) are also about to be dried up to make way for Russia and China.

Revelation 9:14-16
9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great River Euphrates (Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran).
9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for The Hour, and The Day, (the month, and the year) for to slay the third part of men.
9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand (200 million): and I HEARD the number of them.

Revelation 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block - led by Russia and China) might be prepared.

The spiritual meaning of the "waters" as they are defined in Scripture:-

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/are-the-4-angels-bound-in-the-great-river-euphrates-about-to-be-loosed.6912/

Last edited:

Alniyat

The drying of the Euphrates river...Biblical prophesies...

Interesting video. However I find the interpretation of Ezekiel 47 very strange. since the dead sea itself still doesn't have any fish in it. I seriously can't count some ponds somewhere near. In verse 8 God says that water flowing from the temple will cure the Dead Sea and there will be a lot of fish. And this just didn't happen, whatever way you look at it. The rest of the video is very intriguing though.