CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

Axl888

Established
Global recession is on the horizon...collapse of US dollar as global reserve currency is imminent.

Revelation 6

5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Karlysymon

Superstar

I don't mean to offend anyone but when i read this response (from Lion & Lamb), the first thing that arose in my mind was; are we in denial?
Atleast they've been kind enough to give us an advance warning so that we prepare our hearts and minds

At 9:30min mark

Georgieva made the comments during a World Government Summit panel hosted by CNBC’s Hadley Gamble in Dubai on Feb. 14, where she also referenced the recent earthquakes in Turkey and Syria that have killed more than 36,000 people.

Asked how “difficult” this year is going to be, Georgieva replied that the world economy is still “in a very difficult place and global growth is slowing down in 2023 but it may be a turning point,” pointing to inflation declining in some countries.

“What we are very concerned [about] is one, the unexpected,” Georgieva said.
“What COVID and the war taught us is we live in a more shock-prone world. What the earthquake in Turkey and Syria taught us is, to think of the unthinkable.
“We all have to change our mindset to be much more agile and much more oriented towards building resilience at all levels, so we can handle the shocks better,” Georgieva added, noting that resistance comes in the form of ensuring that the very “fabric” of each country and its society is strong.

Wigi

Veteran
I don't mean to offend anyone but when i read this response (from Lion & Lamb), the first thing that arose in my mind was; are we in denial?
There are many things currently happening in the world and this is the re-assurance oft-given: "oh don't worry, we are not going to be around to experience any of that"
I ignore your personal take on this but I have to admit God somewhat convinced me the rapture might actually be real (the parable of the wise virgins really struck me) but I think it should lead us to be humble, very humble before God.
In ancient times, only Enoch was found worthy to be raptured while Noah had to witness the horror of the flood.
At the times of the prophets, only Elijah was found worthy to be raptured while Daniel had to witness the Babylonian exile.

What makes us think we're even worthy to be raptured so we will not witness the Antichrist regime in our lifetime?
Who has the audacity to claim Christendom, especially western Christianity is worthy to be raptured??

Christians throughout our tumultuous History had to face persecutions, torture, tragedies in fact to this day brothers and sisters around the world pay the ultimate price for their testimony and yet here in the west somehow we believe we can drink our beers, have a great meal and be raptured tomorrow before the next world catastrophe. Is that normal?
To me, thinking every Christian (even genuine ones) are guaranteed to be raptured is almost blaspheming the Holy Spirit who wisely told us this:

And when they had preached the gospel to that city and made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, Iconium, and Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, “We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.
Acts 14:21‭-‬22

I believe when God sends revivals it's to equip and make us ready because He loves us. He loves us so He meets us where we are and draws our attention so we can look at the filth we're in, may clean our garments and put on our armors lest we fall.
Have we spent hours(not minutes) in prayer to actually feel in God's presence how unworthy to be raptured we are?
Let's not deceive ourselves, without holiness not even the best Christian among us can enter the kingdom of God.

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord"
Hebrews 12:14

Someone might believe I'm just being extreme because after all God's grace accepts everyone. That's true to say God called us despite who we are but do we really believe we will enter God's kingdom as we are with all our filth and all our iniquities? Is it wise to wish and place all your hopes on a rapture knowing you might can't enter?

"But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life."
Revelation 21:27

If we wish to be raptured, well the Lord said we would be able to pray for our enemies even if it's Joe Biden, Zelensky, Bill Gates, Russians, Afghanistan, Israel or Iran. We really wish to be among the elects? Well it is written to love our neighbor like ourselves whether they are atheists, jewish, muslims, liberals, black, white, latino, arabic or gay. It is basically written that we can't hold a grudge against anyone.

Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
Luke 6:36‭-‬37

If I give someone the impression that I took a fundamentalist turn, the thing is I'm not the one thinking I'm even worthy to be raptured to avoid the tribulation. God had an extreme Love for us and somehow we think today we can be raptured without walking with God in the light of Jesus teachings calling us to emulate this extreme love with the same faithfulness as Enoch. Quite frankly that never made sense to me.

Those worthy should be saints plain and simple so I'm not deluding myself and I firmly believe God wants us to be ready for what's coming very possibly in our lifetime.

"For this is God, Our God forever and ever; He will be our guide Even to death."
Psalms 48:14

e-Enoch

Superstar
"It looks like Rick Warren, Francis Chan and various members of the New Apostolic Reformation were already planning the Asbury Revival before it ever started"

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Is The World Experiencing Revival, Or Is It The Rising Spirit Of Antichrist Leading People Astray?"

Dalit

Star
@e-Enoch , not sure if you've checked out Good Fight Ministries, but Chad and Joe (Pastor Joe Schimmel) have a lot about culture and more from a Christian perspective. Here's a short clip. The normal length videos are anywhere from 35 minutes to an hour. The latest one was a doozy.

They've confirmed some stuff for me like why I cannot listen to Led Zeppelin since, even though they are talented, the music makes me feel off and even have bad thoughts. Also not comfortable with 12 step programs and there is occult stuff behind their creation originally even if not present now.