CHRISTIAN: END TIMES PROPHECY, COVID19, MARK OF THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, UFODECEPTION, VAX, RAPTURE, ECO THEOLOGY/ GREEN SPIRITUALITY, ANTICHRIST.

e-Enoch

Superstar
@e-Enoch , not sure if you've checked out Good Fight Ministries, but Chad and Joe (Pastor Joe Schimmel) have a lot about culture and more from a Christian perspective. Here's a short clip. The normal length videos are anywhere from 35 minutes to an hour. The latest one was a doozy.

They've confirmed some stuff for me like why I cannot listen to Led Zeppelin since, even though they are talented, the music makes me feel off and even have bad thoughts. Also not comfortable with 12 step programs and there is occult stuff behind their creation originally even if not present now.
Yes, I've also checked Good Fight Ministries. Thanks for sharing the link. Here's another helpful source...

Quote:

Music as Idolatry
Music can establish a law, creed, or lifestyle in your heart that you follow with passion, not even realizing that the prince of the power of the air is the composer of the song that is molding your heart. Music can build a nest in your mind that allows Satan to take up residence there as he gradually deadens your conscience to righteousness and holiness.

Music can be a powerful idol builder. It can drive the heart to worship love, sex, money, self, and power while leaving God out of the picture. The Devil was the first idolater, and he uses music to get people to worship anything but the one true God.

The book of Revelation states that music is an important part of the world system of evil referred to as “Babylon the great.” In the coming judgments, God will stop this music.

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
10B1804D-319B-4129-9B68-B68971CB42B0.jpeg
From Dreaming Of Heaven (YT)
Prophesizes the rapture happening on September 11, 2023 (birth of Jesus) if we acknowledge that the vax was the mark of the beast.

shankara

Star
I got vacced twice. Was taking cocaine (not something I recommend) and woke up with this weird impulse to go and get vaccinated. I'm sure there is some way to purify it, I think that reciting the Book of Revelation can do it. I got extremely stoned on hashish (something I do recommend) and read it through, though got this weird paranoia that I might have missed a verse.

This book needs to be read, it is of huge importance. But it is misunderstood, I think, the unfoldment is actually one of love, of the Divine Plan healing everything. People need to understand that God is not going to condemn anything or anyone, He is Perfect and will find a way to Iron Everything Out l.

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 85321
From Dreaming Of Heaven (YT)
Prophesizes the rapture happening on September 11, 2023 (birth of Jesus) if we acknowledge that the vax was the mark of the beast.
This board is littered with countless predictions about the Rapture (for some reason, September is the favorite month) and none of them have panned out. No one is getting off this planet to be disappeared into a secret pavilion inorder to escape bank collapses/massive financial meltdown, ensuing suicides, monetary reset/ a one world currency, one world gov't, mandatory vaxxes, mark of the beast etc UNTIL that trumpet sounds and our Saviour appears with thousands upon thousands of His holy ones.

We are all in this together :). Hang in there!

Last edited:

TrustNo1

Established
This board is littered with countless predictions about the Rapture (for some reason, September is the favorite month) and none of them have panned out. No one is getting off this planet to be disappeared into a secret pavilion inorder to avoid bank collapses, a one world currency, one world gov't, mandatory vaxxes, mark of the beast etc until our Saviour appears with thousands upon thousands of His holy ones.

We are all in this together :)
I understand. I don’t know how many times people have said that THIS year Jesus will return (every year they claim this).
But I like to take note when people are having prophetic dreams over this and being confirmed by others as well.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was watching a video on Rumble when i noticed this ad on the side...a million and one deceptions abound. Iam guessing "Adam" is the new JFK jr (Q Anon style).

1678888719604.png

TrustNo1

Established

"I'm a little freaked out now. Three days ago after God gave me the Days of Noah timeline which I posted in your comment section...I asked the Lord to send me a sign that He was speaking these things to me. So I prayed He would send me a Cardinal bird to my house...so I sat looking out the window for about 10 min and after nothing happened I quickly forgot about it. ...Then this morning my son Chris asked if it was illegal to shoot a Cardinal...I said WHAT? WHY? ... He says there has been a Cardinal banging up against my bedroom window for the last THREE DAYS!! I said WHAT!? He said ...let me show you...I went in his room and not more then 10 seconds later this BEAUTIFUL red Cardinal starts thrashing up against his window frantically!! I went outside and took a vid of him. My mouth was hanging open...God sent that bird the same day I prayed three days earlier...I asked for a Cardinal because its rare I ever see one...this one is frantically confirming the Message!! GET IN THE ARK OF CHRIST!! ITS COMING!! Watch the 11th for something to start...its gonna be quite a year!!

When you superimpose the DAYS OF NOAH'S FLOOD from Genesis as the LAST YEAR of the 42 month time line it looks like this:...

Nov 4th 2022 = T-7 Days = Noah enters ark
NOV 11TH 2022 = Day 0 = Great deep broke up / windows of heaven open
Dec 21st 2022 = Day 40 = Rain Fell 40 days and nights
April 10th 2023 = Day 150 = Waters prevailed over mountains
(74 days later)
June 23 2023 = Day 224 = Tops of mountains become visible
(40 days later)
Aug 2 2023 = Day 264 = Noah sent out Raven
(7 Days later)
Aug 9 2023 = Day 271 = Dove sent out, no resting place, returns to Noah
(7 days later)
Aug 16th 2023 = Day 278 = Dove sent out, returns with olive branch
(7 days later)
Aug 23 2023 = Day 285 and EXACTLY 1260 DAYS SINCE MARCH 11TH 2020! = Dove sent out and did not return (PROBABLE DATE FOR THE 7TH TRUMPET)
(29 days later) POSSIBLE DAYS OF THE SOUNDING OF 7TH TRUMPET
Sept 21 2023 = Day 314 AND EXACTLY 1290 DAYS SINCE MARCH 11TH 2020! = Noah removed cover of ark
(45 days later) POSSIBLE FINAL WRATH WITH 7 BOWLS AND ARMAGEDDON FINISHING ON AUG 6TH EXACTLY 1335 DAYS SINCE MARCH 11TH 2020!
Nov 16th = Day 370 = Earth dry, Noah exits ark"

Karlysymon

Superstar
The gov't is keeping a list of everyone who used a religious exemption.

The NIH Director, Francis Collins, a Christian with theistic-evolution beliefs. Just wondering if, in promoting the shots, has bothered to independently check the contents and if he even cares an ounce about the deaths and adverse reactions OR is it all about him securing his seat at the Great Reset table?

I've been coming to these meetings for over 20yrs---Collins

TokiEl

Superstar
Here is the order of end time events... and guess what it's in all the bibles guys n girls.

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

3And when the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse went forth. It was bright red, and its rider was granted permission to take away peace from the earth and to make men slay one another. And he was given a great sword.

5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”

7And when the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8Then I looked and saw a pale green horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth.

9And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. 10And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You avenge our blood and judge those who dwell upon the earth?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed.

12And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide usb from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. 17For the great day of Theirc wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”

e-Enoch

Superstar
There's a "nebulous power" behind the "algorithmic" agenda of the globalists...

"...a spiritual battle..."

Ephesians 6:12

King James Version

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

But "the experiment will fail..."

Karlysymon

Superstar
This is pure speculation on my part as iam wondering whether the mark of the beast will be rolled out at the same time or shortly after a full blown Digital currency is rolled out. They would do it IF it helps their case/goal....afterall, an engineered climate catastrophe is the launch pad (Rev 13:13-14) used to deceive the masses into creating the "image of the beast" and it doesn't take long for enforcement of the mark to commence.

Yes, you will likely be able to trade with it in the initial days after the Reset but something in your post provoked a thought in my mind that i'd never even thought about before!

We talk all the time about not being able to buy or sell without the mark as being limited to bank accounts but could it be that the prophetic text (Rev 13:17) is actually all encompassing? All encompassing in the sense that even if you are a prepper living off the grid without a bank account, the gold & silver you've stashed up in your house will essentially be useless unless you have the mark or before the mark is enforced, there will be changes where you can't trade metals. And what about bartering? What kind of situation would unfold where it is LITERALLY impossible to partake in any commercial transaction unless you have the mark? It is a truly scary thought and the only scenario that popped up in my mind was this (i have a thread on the whole thing anyway).

View attachment 79798

So what do you guys think? Is the Revelation text that broad? Because until your post, iam starting to think it is actually that broad. I admit i didn't think about the verse in revelation when i originally read ^^ that.
1680880504886.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
"They’ve Named The Latest COVID Variant ‘Arcturus’ Which Is From The KJB Book Of Job Speaking About Antichrist But Missing From All The Modern Versions"

“Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons? Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?” Job 38:31-33 (KJB)