Church Rapture on 25 June 2021

Kaidyeg

Rookie
Hi fellow Christians!
Has anyone else seen this video about the rapture this month? We are definitely in the right period of time now and if it doesn’t happen on this date the. It’s gonna be somewhere between mid 2021

Nikōn

Veteran
Hi fellow Christians!
Has anyone else seen this video about the rapture this month? We are definitely in the right period of time now and if it doesn’t happen on this date the. It’s gonna be somewhere between mid 2021

Nikōn

Veteran
Yeah... no.

When June 25th comes and goes, what then?
They got it wrong the first 5000 guesses but trust me, the next one is totally correct this time. :D

Basically it is when you combined spiritual eschatology with materialism.

Daze

Superstar
Yeah... no.

When June 25th comes and goes, what then?
Just move the goal posts. Like they always do.

Pretty sure the Bible says only God knows when the hour is but i still see plenty of Christians giving exact dates.
Oddly enough they've been 100% wrong up to this point, but maybe this time they're correct, God knows best.

edit: I see Nikon beat me to it. So I'll add something different i guess.

"Every soul will taste death" (3:185 Quran)

Good luck with your rapture.

Nikōn

Veteran
Just move the goal posts. Like they always do.

Pretty sure the Bible says only God knows when the hour is but i still see plenty of Christians giving exact dates.
Oddly enough they've been 100% wrong up to this point, but maybe this time they're correct, God knows best.

edit: I see Nikon beat me to it. So I'll add something different i guess.

"Every soul will taste death" (3:185 Quran)

Good luck with your rapture.
Yeah Jesus says that not even he knows when the end is, which really says something (both for apocalyptic fanaticism and for trinitarianism, both different matters).

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Mark 13:32

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Matthew 24:36

Daze

Superstar
Yeah Jesus says that not even he knows when the end is, which really says something (both for apocalyptic fanaticism and for trinitarianism, both different matters).

Mark 13:32

Matthew 24:36
Trinitarians don't pay it much attention as I've sourced it several times myself. It seems cradle indoctrination goes a long ways. The only way i can explain the complete and utter denial myself is with cognitive dissonance.

The quoted verse and many like it have been beaten to death here. Stick around and you'll see soon enough.

Aero

Superstar
Don't yall get tired of selling fear?

How about we get two days a week where nobody mentions the rapture, depopulation, or ai destroying us all. This is like using the mainstream media's playbook. <barf>

Lurking009

Veteran
On a more serious note, the Bible gave very dire warnings for anyone claiming a 'prophecy' from the Lord -

Deut 18:20 But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name, a word which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How will we recognize the word which the Lord has not spoken?’ 22 When the prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, and the thing does not happen or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you are not to be afraid of him.

Ezekiel 13 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who prophesy, and say to those who prophesy from their own inspiration, ‘Listen to the word of the Lord! 3 This is what the Lord God says: “Woe to the foolish prophets who are following their own spirit and have seen nothing! 4 Israel, your prophets have been like jackals among ruins. 5 You have not gone up into the breaches, nor did you build up a stone wall around the house of Israel to stand in the battle on the day of the Lord. 6 They see deceit and lying divination, those who are saying, ‘The Lord declares,’ when the Lord has not sent them; yet they wait for the fulfillment of their word! 7 Did you not see a false vision and tell a lying divination when you said, ‘The Lord declares,’ but it is not I who have spoken?”’”

Matt 7:15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles. 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.”

False prophets are not from God and will be punished accordingly, and their followers will be led astray.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
An interesting perspective from T.W. Tramm’s Facebook page

A FASCINATING QUESTION to ponder is, which phase will the moon be in when the Rapture occurs?

Will it be a new (dark) moon as at the beginning of the biblical month?

Will it be a fully lit moon as at the middle of the month?

Will it be somewhere in-between, i.e. the waxing or waning phase?

Let’s consider the scriptural support for a full-moon Rapture.

In Proverbs, the full moon is when the goodman returns:

“The goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: He has taken a bag of money with him; He will come home at the full moon” (Prov. 7:19, 20).

The picture of the goodman being away on a long journey reminds us of the parables in which Jesus is the householder and the time of return, or reckoning, denotes the end of the age (Matt. 20; 25: 14).

In Song of Solomon the Shulammite/Gentile maid, representative of the Church, is compared to the moon:

“Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon .... Return, return, O Shulamite; return, return, that we may look upon thee” (Song 6:10, 13).

The moon is emblematic of the Church in that the full moon, as bright and beautiful as it is, has no brilliance of its own. It relies entirely upon the sun, a symbol of Christ, for its light (Ps. 84:11; 19:4, 5). Without the sun, the moon has no light. Likewise, man has no light of his own. We were created in the image of God to reflect His brilliance and glory (Gen. 1:27). When we turn to face the majesty of God, when we surrender to Him and seek Him with all our hearts, we reflect His glory (Matt. 5:14).

Another way the full moon is associated with Jesus’ return is the harvest festivals:

“Sound the trumpet at the new moon, and when the moon is full, on the day of our festival” (Ps. 81:3).

There are three main harvest festivals on God’s calendar: Passover (Unleavened Bread), the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost), and the Feast of Tabernacles (Ex. 23:14–17).

Because Passover and Tabernacles begin at the middle of the biblical month, they always coincide with the full moon.

Pentecost is a different story. Due to the way the festival is traditionally calculated—commencing the seven-weeks countdown from the day after Passover or, alternatively, from the regular Sabbath during the week of Unleavened Bread—the summer harvest festival does not typically coincide with the full moon.

However, it is interesting to note that when we count the seven weeks from the Sabbath ending the week of Unleavened Bread, as some believe is correct, Pentecost does regularly coincide with the full moon. For instance, this year the seven-day Festival of Unleavened Bread ends May 4. Counting the seven weeks from the “day after the Sabbath” ending the week of Unleavened Bread (May 5), we arrive at June 24–25, the calculated Day of Pentecost and the full moon (Lev. 23:11, 15).

Is it possible the above reckoning is what God intended, so that all three harvests land on the full moon? It would make typological sense as the “harvests” of humanity at the Rapture and Second Coming will be reaped when the respective congregations, the Church and Israel, reach a state of “fullness” (Rom. 11:25).

Scripture is clear that no one knows the day of Jesus return (Matt. 24:36). However, as the full moon of June, referred to in the Farmer’s Almanac as the “Honey Moon” rises, there is a growing sense of anticipation that it could be soon.

. . .

NOTES:

1. Calculating or speculating possible dates for the Rapture is not the same as knowing. No one will “know” the day of Jesus’ return until it happens.

2. John Gill on Proverbs 7:20:

“He hath taken a bag of money with him …. for his journey, since it was not a few pieces of money he put in his pocket to defray expenses, but a bag of it he carried in his hand, it shows that he should be out a considerable time; [and] will come home at the day appointed; and not before …. it is to be understood of the full moon, as Aquila and the Vulgate Latin version render it; when it is light all night, and so a proper time for travelling home again. Gersom takes it to mean the beginning of the year, when the holy blessed God, parabolically speaking, sits upon a throne to judge the world in righteousness: the Targum calls it the day of the congregation; some fixed festival day, when the congregation meets together; and at such a festival, or appointed time, this good man had fixed for his return, and when, and not before, he would. This she says to remove all fears from the young man of being surprised and caught by her husband. There is an appointed time for Christ's second coming, when he will certainly come, and not before; and which is supposed to be at a great distance of time: and therefore wicked men and seducers, and such as the apostate church of Rome make use of to encourage themselves in their wickedness, in hopes of impunity, put the evil day far away from them; but in the appointed time Christ will come, and call his servants to an account, good and bad.”

3. Rationale for reckoning Pentecost from the day after the Sabbath ending the week of Unleavened Bread:

Helioform

Star
I believe it will happen before 2033. There is a verse that I dont remember which mentions the end being 2 days after Jesus has resurrected, and in Bible term 1 day is 1000 years. He died at 33 years old so 2000+33=2033.

This book also predicts the same thing:

Lurking009

Veteran
Scripture is clear that no one knows the day of Jesus return (Matt. 24:36). However, as the full moon of June, referred to in the Farmer’s Almanac as the “Honey Moon” rises, there is a growing sense of anticipation that it could be soon.
Agreed. We are to be aware and always watching for His coming. Setting dates and claiming 'God gave me a prophetic word' is a whole other shady subject and on dangerous ground.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I believe it will happen before 2033. There is a verse that I dont remember which mentions the end being 2 days after Jesus has resurrected, and in Bible term 1 day is 1000 years. He died at 33 years old so 2000+33=2033.

This book also predicts the same thing:

That’s about where I’m at as well @Helioform

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
A revelation of Jesus Christ that God gave to Him to show to His servants what things must quickly come to pass; and He signified [it], having sent through His messenger to His servant John, who testified [to] the word of God, and the testimony of Jesus Christ, as many things as he also saw. Blessed is he who is reading, and those hearing the words of the prophecy, and keeping the things written in it, for the time is near!
(Rev. 1:1–3, LSV)

There are three great lies told about the Book of Revelation. The first is that the things contained therein are only to be taken figuratively and allegorically. To the contrary, the prophecies of Jesus’ first coming were fulfilled literally and to the letter. The second is that the prophecies in the book were already fulfilled since it was recorded that these things “must quickly come to pass.” When God says quickly He means quickly. But soon to man is not soon to God (2 Pt. 3:8–9). And third, that these prophecies are only for some far-off generation in the distant future. No. These prophecies point squarely to this very generation in which we now live—the final generation that will witness the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Given the nearly 2,000 years that have transpired since the words were first penned on papyri, it is tempting for a Christian to believe any or all of these lies, but they shouldn’t. God has had a perfect track record in times past, and His word will only prove out just as perfectly in the times shortly to come.

phipps

Star
We have to be careful about giving specific dates of Jesus' second coming. Jesus clearly said, "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming" (Matthew 24:36, 25:13).

We are clearly living at the end time and we know this because of the signs the Bible gives us that tell us Jesus' return is near. Signs like increase in knowledge, increase in demonic activity, increase in lawlessness, departure from the faith, a rise in false teachings, rise of false christs, violence, moral decay, fear, famines, pestilences, earthquakes etc. These signs accurately reflect the world we live in today. Of all these signs, the greatest one is, "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). So before Jesus returns the whole world will have heard about Him, the power of the Gospel will be witnessed by all nations and every person on earth will hear and make a choice whether they want repent and be saved and follow Christ before its too late or reject Him. We are admonished to study the signs and to pay attention (Matthew 24:32-35).

However we are told of more signs that will happen just before Jesus returns.

- We are warned not worship the beast or his image and not to receive his mark (Revelation 14:9-11).

- Those who do not worship the beast or his image shall be killed (Revelation 13:15).

- no one will be allowed to buy or sell except those who have the mark or name of the beast or the number of his name. This will make life very difficult for many of God's especially those who live in developed countries because they have to buy everything, food, water, power, fuel, clothing, transport, even their homes (Revelation 13:17).

- There will be the persecution of the saints (all those who believe and obey Jesus and His will). Christians have always been persecuted throughout history and today in certain parts of the world. in the dark ages so called Christians (mainly Catholicism/papacy) persecuted and killed protestant Christians. They introduced religious laws which led to the imprisonment, torture and killing of millions of Christians who refused to conform. The Bible tells us this will happen again on a world-wide scale. Just like the papacy before, people are going to be persecuted who refuse to obey laws that go against the Word of God (Revelation 13:11-17).

We are not yet at this point of the end time although its not far off. Over the years we've lost a lot of freedoms especially since 9-11. Then now with the pandemic we've lost even more freedoms. A lot of politicians have said and continue to say that security is more important than freedom. By the time many understand just what they gave up it will be too late.

These prophecies and more must come to pass before Jesus returns the second time. As Christians we are blessed to have these signs that help us have more confidence and belief in the Word of God especially prophecy. 2 Peter 1:19 says, "And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts."

AmazingGrace

Established
We have to be careful about giving specific dates of Jesus' second coming. Jesus clearly said, "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming" (Matthew 24:36, 25:13).

We are clearly living at the end time and we know this because of the signs the Bible gives us that tell us Jesus' return is near. Signs like increase in knowledge, increase in demonic activity, increase in lawlessness, departure from the faith, a rise in false teachings, rise of false christs, violence, moral decay, fear, famines, pestilences, earthquakes etc. These signs accurately reflect the world we live in today. Of all these signs, the greatest one is, "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). So before Jesus returns the whole world will have heard about Him, the power of the Gospel will be witnessed by all nations and every person on earth will hear and make a choice whether they want repent and be saved and follow Christ before its too late or reject Him. We are admonished to study the signs and to pay attention (Matthew 24:32-35).

However we are told of more signs that will happen just before Jesus returns.

- We are warned not worship the beast or his image and not to receive his mark (Revelation 14:9-11).

- Those who do not worship the beast or his image shall be killed (Revelation 13:15).

- no one will be allowed to buy or sell except those who have the mark or name of the beast or the number of his name. This will make life very difficult for many of God's especially those who live in developed countries because they have to buy everything, food, water, power, fuel, clothing, transport, even their homes (Revelation 13:17).

- There will be the persecution of the saints (all those who believe and obey Jesus and His will). Christians have always been persecuted throughout history and today in certain parts of the world. in the dark ages so called Christians (mainly Catholicism/papacy) persecuted and killed protestant Christians. They introduced religious laws which led to the imprisonment, torture and killing of millions of Christians who refused to conform. The Bible tells us this will happen again on a world-wide scale. Just like the papacy before, people are going to be persecuted who refuse to obey laws that go against the Word of God (Revelation 13:11-17).

We are not yet at this point of the end time although its not far off. Over the years we've lost a lot of freedoms especially since 9-11. Then now with the pandemic we've lost even more freedoms. A lot of politicians have said and continue to say that security is more important than freedom. By the time many understand just what they gave up it will be too late.

These prophecies and more must come to pass before Jesus returns the second time. As Christians we are blessed to have these signs that help us have more confidence and belief in the Word of God especially prophecy. 2 Peter 1:19 says, "And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts."
This thread is about rapture, not about second physical coming of Jesus back to earth. You understand the difference between rapture and second coming, don't you?

phipps

Star
This thread is about rapture, not about second physical coming of Jesus back to earth. You understand the difference between rapture and second coming, don't you?
I know what this thread is about and I know the difference between the rapture and second coming, I even have a thread on the subject. The rapture teaching is not from God's Word. Its sadly man made doctrine. I posted what I posted intentionally.

Biblically Jesus returns for His people once, and only once. Nowhere in the Bible is it written that Jesus returns twice and one of them is a secret one for His Church. In the New Testament the Church, the saved, Israel, the saints are all God's people who Jesus is coming back for the second time once and for all. They will always be with Him forever after that. From the Old to the New Testament Jesus will come back the second time in glory with all the angels from heaven, it will be loud, He will blow the Archangels' trumpet, there will a huge earthquake, the dead in Christ shall be raised and then they and the righteous living will meet the Lord in the air, they shall become incorruptible and immortal and they shall go to heaven, to the mansions Jesus has been preparing for them and much much more (Matthew 24:27, 31; John 14:12; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58).

Jesus called the resurrection of the dead when He returns the second time "the last day." But how could it be the "last day" if this gathering of the saints takes place before the end of the world? Jesus emphasised four times in one chapter that when He comes again and raises the righteous dead it will be "the last day."

John 6:39
, "This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day."
John 6:40, "And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”
John 6:44, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 6:54, "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."
No one denies that this means the last day of the world.

Revelation 6:16-17 says, "...and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” When the wicked see Christ come, they cry out to the rocks and mountains to fall on them and hide them.

Matthew 24:30 says, "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Revelation 1:7,
"Every eye shall see him."

Can you show me specific scripture that shows Jesus will return in two separate events? I have never seen it in the Bible and since this would be such a huge event its not something God would not reveal or provide details on like He does with the Second coming. The Second coming is written of throughout the entire Bible.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar