Controllers by Martin Cannon

Bubbajay

Veteran

Bubbajay

Veteran
I'm re reading the essay so further possible discussions can happen. What I notice on page 3 is he mentions George Estabrooks, and his government involvement in hypnosis studys. I read the extremely rare book "hypnosis" by Estabrooks years ago, in it he claimed to be able to hypnotize most people into doing things they wouldn't normally do outside hypnotism including murder. While I'm not 100% convinced this works on most people, I'm convinced you could hypnotize a psychopath or a war veteran into murdering someone by hypnotism. You could absolutely hypnotize most people in taking the blame for a murder they didnt commit. Anyway food for thought

Bubbajay

Veteran
After finishing the essay again years after the first time I read it I have to say that its still every bit as relevant now as it was 15 or 20 years ago. This should be on everyone's read list. Its a true conspiracy staple. In my eyes it solves the UFO mystery. That's the reason why John Alexander's (skin walker ranch) wife called Martin Cannon telling him that Alexander and Hal Puthoff are angry, and to watch out for Gordon Novel who was a hitman. Later Cannon disavowed the essay saying the whole thing has caused him nothing but trouble.

Journeyman

Established
Thanks for posting this. I've downloaded the PDF and added it to an already lengthy reading list.

You may find this of interest: https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2021/09/03/secret-prep-for-world-wars-tut-merck-cig/ but it will take a little explanation. The author of the blog has been decoding symbols in popular media and building a case for a sophisticated system of communication being embedded in the films, tv, music and news stories over many, many years.

Much of this is related to MK Ultra style control operations. The entry I've linked to above starts off talking about preparing the conditions for WW2, but about halfway down it moves on to Aliens, Operation Paperclip etc.

I think the linkage the site author makes between the end of WW2 and the start of UFO sightings could be consistent with Cannon's argument.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Thanks for posting this. I've downloaded the PDF and added it to an already lengthy reading list.

You may find this of interest: https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2021/09/03/secret-prep-for-world-wars-tut-merck-cig/ but it will take a little explanation. The author of the blog has been decoding symbols in popular media and building a case for a sophisticated system of communication being embedded in the films, tv, music and news stories over many, many years.

Much of this is related to MK Ultra style control operations. The entry I've linked to above starts off talking about preparing the conditions for WW2, but about halfway down it moves on to Aliens, Operation Paperclip etc.

I think the linkage the site author makes between the end of WW2 and the start of UFO sightings could be consistent with Cannon's argument.
Ok thanks. I read a book that was published in the early 70s by a well known Italian (ill have to check the title later) military officer who stated that the saucers were used in WW2 by the Germans as a means of jamming other planes electricals. I think the "little gray/green" men part is used for the cover-up and psychological warfare.