Countdown to September 11th

Awoken2

Superstar
I can't quite get me head around this one. It's in my pp thread but I'll put it here for visibility.

What are the chances of a band calling themselves I Am The World Trade Centre releasing an album just two months prior to the Trade Center's demolition where there ELEVENTH song is called September?

Out of the Loop https://g.co/kgs/Bc9LYh

For anybody calling that a coincidence I'm calling you out as an idiot.

Screenshot_20231006-181714_Chrome.jpg

Floridafoot

Established
I can't quite get me head around this one. It's in my pp thread but I'll put it here for visibility.

What are the chances of a band calling themselves I Am The World Trade Centre releasing an album just two months prior to the Trade Center's demolition where there ELEVENTH song is called September?

View attachment 92588
And the name of the group "Out of the Loop" as in the masses are out the loop. There's no way that's a coincidence.

Awoken2

Superstar
And the name of the group "Out of the Loop" as in the masses are out the loop. There's no way that's a coincidence.
Also both planes flew pretty impossible loops before striking there targets that day...all pilots interviewed confirmed this.

We had been programmed for this event for many many years, it's done incrementally, subliminaly.

Here's another example from 1983.

The song Murder In The Skies by Gary Moore was written as a musical homage to the victims of Korean Air Lines 007 which was shot down by a Russian interceptor killing all 269 on board when it crashed into the sea.

This incident occurred on September 1st 1983. Within three months of that incident Gary Moore had released the album and named it Victims of the FUTURE.....not the past?

Bear in mind the plane crashed into the sea, this was the original artwork for that album. No sea involved.

Screenshot_20231010-214544_Google.jpg
(On initial checks album was released in 1984, on further checks I learned it was released in 1983)

When you put all the predictive programming together it goes way past conspiracy theory

View attachment 92588
911 truly is a synchronicity magnet

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here's another example from 1983.

The song Murder In The Skies by Gary Moore was written as a musical homage to the victims of Korean Air Lines 007 which was shot down by a Russian interceptor killing all 269 on board when it crashed into the sea.

This incident occurred on September 1st 1983. Within three months of that incident Gary Moore had released the album and named it Victims of the FUTURE.....not the past?

Bear in mind the plane crashed into the sea, this was the original artwork for that album. No sea involved.

(On initial checks album was released in 1984, on further checks I learned it was released in 1983)

When you put all the predictive programming together it goes way past conspiracy theory
Senator Larry McDonald was on that flight, and less than 5 months earlier he was on PBS Crossfire where he exposed the NWO plans for world domination on national television in the US.

What a coincidence!