Countdown to September 11th

I still remember seeing 911 live in real time as it happened which was unusual for me because normally I wasn't up that early so it was a coincidence that I even saw live. As I was in the middle of an all night altered state of consciousness experiment I was kind of wondering what was happening when Katie Couric suddenly said there was a fire at the World Trade Center and they switched to the building on fire. I remember thinking that looks pretty serious as I became transfixed on the tv and then the second plane hit. After watching more I had a feeling they were going to crumble down like it had been rehearsed like a movie and sure enough they did. And I remember flipping around the channels and in sync they had America Under Attack like it was a coordinated effort and everyone playing their roll. And then in shanksvill or whatever it's called all these people walking around where a jet was supposed to have crashed. I thought where is the wreckage? Same thing at the Pentagon where is the wreckage? By this time I just started thinking all of this is faked and planned out. When World Trade Center 7 fell down I wasn't even surprised. A lot of people were murdered that day which is horrible but what to me is even worse is all the people being murdered by the fake poisonous vaccines especially the children. Everyday is like 911 now in some ways but the average person doesn't even realize it.

redqueen

Superstar
Last edited:

Fzr450

Rookie
Sorry, not sorry, not going to care about 9/11 because I grew up being rejected by every single female I ever tried dating. The constant mockery, the shame, the hushed laughing and whispers.

Hearing girls call me an incel was my own “9/11” for the last 25 years.
Sry bro

redqueen

Superstar
is it just me or this creepy to anyone else
do they just have all this metal laying around
somewhere for Peoples to go grab a piece and
do this sorta thing with

according to the fact checkers it's false

I did find this though

According to the fact checkers. But who these fact checkers are usually remains a mystery. According to the fact checkers the poisonous fake vaccines are totally safe and elections are honest. I don't need fact checkers I can think critically for myself. Don't need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows LOL.

redqueen

Superstar
Doomsday Cult Mom
We Know who they are the ones that swabb
and muppets hired to run the defensive online
cause too many are waking up

I only threw it in as a j/k more less as none of Us
needed/need them it's why I posted the article
afterwards

DavidSon

Star
Interesting article from Laurent Guyenot:

The 9/11 "Double-Cross" Conspiracy Theory
Pentagon Inside Job - World Trade Center Israeli Job

In the first section he makes a good point by mocking the term "inside job" which is used by Alex Jones etc. to dismiss the clear-as-day Israeli connections to 911.

With the idea of "double-cross" he gives examples of operations with one intention being intercepted by a supposed ally like Mossad, then turned into something different than originally planned. The controllers in DC may have given a green light for the Pentagon attack and its necessary coordination without knowing the full extent of what was set for NY. Again he gives examples to point out incongruities (of execution and narrative) between the two.

Comparing these factions within the US deep-state is an important consideration, where Zionists and Neocons intersect with other US imperialist objectives. For example after 911 there were forces that wanted into Afghanistan while others wanted to invade Iraq immediately.

Overall his perspective is informative and I appreciate Guyenot's candor. As he said:

A genuine truth movement would have pointed to Israel as the prime suspect from the start. From day one, it was obvious who would benefit.
The innumerable connections of 911 to Israel are impossible to ignore but taking the false flag attack of the Pentagon into account, it's doubtful they were acting alone.