COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
Jordon Trishton Walker at med school in 2018

m832ebs5moea1.jpg
It's legit, he is in fact a Pfizer employee (now Pfizer perhaps will try to delete all evidence of that too and claim he never worked for them) but he is what all the evidence actually shows and points out. He was just an easy target because he can get away with claiming it was a hoax and people would believe that & dismiss the whole incident.. But it's real. NOT a hoax; Group photo is at 04:03, and a close up picture of him at 24:30. This proves he isn't just some actor Project Veritas hired.

Even better, check out this page about Urologic Surgery from massgeneral.org the Massachusetts General Hospital, showing (on the front page, top right of the photo) a picture of Walker. He must have been a part of the Harvard Urologic Surgery Residency Program. I don't think many actors would have accomplished such a feat.

https://www.massgeneral.org/urology/education-and-training/harvard-urologic-surgery-residency-program

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Jordon Trishton Walker at med school in 2018

It's legit, he is in fact a Pfizer employee (now Pfizer perhaps will try to delete all evidence of that too and claim he never worked for them) but he is what all the evidence actually shows and points out. He was just an easy target because he can get away with claiming it was a hoax and people would believe that & dismiss the whole incident.. But it's real. NOT a hoax; Group photo is at 04:03, and a close up picture of him at 24:30. This proves he isn't just some actor Project Veritas hired.

Even better, check out this page about Urologic Surgery from massgeneral.org the Massachusetts General Hospital, showing (on the front page, top right of the photo) a picture of Walker. He must have been a part of the Harvard Urologic Surgery Residency Program. I don't think many actors would have accomplished such a feat.
Regardless of who this guy is..real or not...I still stand by my original comment. We'll see what comes of all this.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vaccine Choice Canada - Doctors Punished for Speaking Out

Three Canadian Doctors who followed their oath to ‘Do No Harm' have been silenced by the threat of loss of licensing and the destruction of their careers by their regulatory Colleges. Drs. Hoffe, Malthouse and Trozzi are engaged in legal proceedings against their Colleges for the right to speak freely and ask questions about public health policies that impact all Canadians. We even had a surprise appearance by Dr. Chris Shoemaker, a fellow censored doctor.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 23-10-51 A little more on the laser pointer_limited hangout campaign ...png

L3M4

Star

DavidSon

Star
This is an important angle- the military role in everything that's occurred with covid. I have to give credit to Whitney Webb who was noting the prominent bio-defense activities/history in early 2020 with US intelligence agencies coordinating the pandemic response and the DoD control over vaccine production, etc. My mind still goes back to Event 201 and the cooperation of the World Bank, CIA, John Hopkins, WEF, etc. As Matthew Crawford used the phrase this really is the miltary-finance complex at work.

The military role cannot be dismissed. This newer article from Ron Unz summarized two other pieces that lead to the idea, as some have been saying for years, that covid is a bio-weapon which was purposely released:

https://www.unz.com/runz/the-alt-covid-community-begins-unraveling-the-origins-of-covid/

It appears the first ever mention of the lab-leak theory was through a US government owned radio program in Asia, possibly to seed confusion along with the wet-market narrative. It's still a massive question: How could US intelligence be reporting of a deadly outbreak in November 2019, weeks before Chinese doctors?

Anyways I feel this is part of what Watt is reminding us to keep our attention on.

L3M4

Star
What are you talking about? Who's he?
P.S. I'm not trying/attempting to impose my point of view or any particular narrative or even distract/or force an agenda of anything been less important than anything. I have a lot of work in Real Life, I literally read almost everything in English and Spanish Plus I try to share to create awareness and on top of all of that do college researchers with no time so I have extra bs to read that I have NO interest on reading (university stuff) so I apologize if I can't engage or even grasp around what is being shared so I'd appreciate also if u guys share a tiny context on what is being posted <3

fotw

Established

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Who ever claims that Pfizer/DoD have been doing gain of functions / virus engineering / mutating are def correct on that. That's the important issue; I was referring to Jordon Walker and his statements about the virus manipulation, those statements have been confirmed since years ago.
P.S. I'm not trying/attempting to impose my point of view or any particular narrative or even distract/or force an agenda of anything been less important than anything. I have a lot of work in Real Life, I literally read almost everything in English and Spanish Plus I try to share to create awareness and on top of all of that do college researchers with no time so I have extra bs to read that I have NO interest on reading (university stuff) so I apologize if I can't engage or even grasp around what is being shared so I'd appreciate also if u guys share a tiny context on what is being posted <3
I'll explain why I and many others who follow and or contribute to this thread don't buy the mutating virus in a lab narrative and see it not only as a distraction from the true cause of this plandemic - the deadly injections AKA CV-19 vaccines but as a vehicle to further more viral contagion plandemics. This is a contentious issue and not everyone who follows this thread agrees with the following:

Being that this thread goes back to March 2020, it goes without saying TONS of information has been posted here. You are relatively new to this thread and missed out on the progression of this information. It's like starting to read a book near the end rather from the beginning. With that said I will attempt to summarize for you and others the early days of this thread.

A huge part of this thread was dedicated to germ theory vs. terrain theory. (This is about viruses and not bacteria) Basic summary: The concept that viruses and contagion are not what we think they are, as these invisible things that appear suddenly at certain times of the year to infect us and give us colds and flu (and other diseases), and that they are actually exosomes, which our bodies create to facilitate the release of toxins when our normal immune function is over burdened. This usually happens in the fall and winter when there is less sunshine and less Vit.D intake. What the medical establishment calls flu and cold season. Illness also occurs when our bodies or terrain are toxic from external sources that enter the body such as junk or poor quality food, alcohol, smoking, pollution, chemtrails and....electromagnetic energy and vaccines.

Many, many videos and articles from Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, Prof. Stefan Lanka, Journalist Jon Rappoport and later Dr. Sam Bailey and others were posted on this thread.

The first video posted on this thread on this subject.

Highly recommended information on this subject.

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 07-47-19 Terrain Therapy How To Achieve Perfect Health Through Diet L...png

Dr. Sam Bailey wrote:

"Most of the tyrannical measures being imposed upon the world’s populations have been justified by the scientifically-bogus asymptomatic transmission principle and the bogus PCR tests being equated with cases.”

There were no laboratory tests or any other evidence that a new, novel, never-seen-before virus was the agent of disease. The genetic sequences came from a single patient who was declared to have COVID-19 without proof or evidence.

On January 23, 2020, Christian Drosten’s team published a protocol to test for COVID-19/ SARS-CoV-2 virus using the PCR test, but the test protocol “was designed in absence of available virus isolates or original patient specimens.” The tests were based on simply downloading the hypothetical sequences supplied by China.

A number of papers were published claiming to have used isolated and purified SARS-CoV-2 virus particles, but the authors later acknowledged that they 'never had purified particles.” (end)

Last edited: