COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
After 3 years I think it's still difficult to tell "who is who" in the alt-covid community. There are many different camps that have disagreed since the start of the pandemic. There are debates on the theory of virus' themselves or if sarscov2 exists as an identifiable material. Some have focused on 5G and other environmental poisoning, while other are investigating the injections as the real bio-weapon, etc. In general there are so many perspectives that the term "controlled opposition" has become overused, more by those who want to ignore or silence different opinions.

Following the lead of Ryan Christian and TLAV channel I'm been taking everything in stride. I think all the material is worth considering no matter the source. The recent Project Veritas video is odd but they've done good work in the past exposing fraudulence. What was admitted by the Pfizer employee isn't even that shocking (that they're experimenting with gain of function processes) so I'm not understanding the extreme reaction that "It's all staged!". I personally like McCullough, a renowned cardiologist who is absolutely exposing the harm of the vaccine and, like Malone, thinks now that all vax administration should be stopped. Like you said Vanden Bossche, with his complicated theories on immunology, still is basically saying the injections were never a proper public health policy. That said it was cool to read the criticism of VB's thesis Frank posted from Rosemary Frei.

Definitely the discussion between viewpoints can only make us sharper. At the end of the day we synthesize information to make the best choices for our health and the health of our families. As much as we may seem to be in opposition I think there's a general consensus in the way we're all suspicious of everything we're told. As Christian says every show, we have to come to our own conclusions.
Two alt-media outfits having a spat over the Pfizer revelations from last year.

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 84240
View attachment 84241
Interesting...
Maybe they understand that people are just tired of the needles and might not suspect that the nasal sprays are carrying the same payload.

It also got me wondering about the film Contagion. The vax in the film was nasal sprayed and it came with a QR Code vaxx bracelet. So maybe, the end goal was to get rid of injections and replace them with nasal sprays. This is the best clip that i could find

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Interesting...
Maybe they understand that people are just tired of the needles and might not suspect that the nasal sprays are carrying the same payload.

It also got me wondering about the film Contagion. The vax in the film was nasal sprayed and it came with a QR Code vaxx bracelet. So maybe, the end goal was to get rid of injections and replace them with nasal sprays. This is the best clip that i could find
I haven't watched that film since it first came out 9/9/2011. If or when there is another plandemic, I suspect that it would be more like the film than CV-1984 as they have already pre-programmed society to fall in line. The aerogel or nasal spray in the film used as predictive programming, as well as the QR Code vaxx bracelet - a precursor to the digital ID/Vax app.

I'll just add this video as it discusses the occult ritual aspect in addition to predictive programming and propaganda.

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 06-00-38 Predictive programming occult ritual and mind control - how ...png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I haven't watched that film since it first came out 9/9/2011. If or when there is another plandemic, I suspect that it would be more like the film than CV-1984 as they have already pre-programmed society to fall in line. The aerogel or nasal spray in the film used as predictive programming, as well as the QR Code vaxx bracelet - a precursor to the digital ID/Vax app.

I'll just add this video as it discusses the occult ritual aspect in addition to predictive programming and propaganda.

View attachment 84294
I agree.

The bracelet thing came alive in (south west) France. I couldn't believe it, to be honest. The movie was playing out in real life. In the UK, the then-Health Secretary (Matt Hancock) floated the same idea, albeit it didn't catch on. He did say though that Contagion inspired his decision making for vaxx rollout....to say nothing of the bracelets.
As i write this, my mind has drifted to the movie Greenland. The "chosen" were also given similar-colored QR Code wristbands as in Contagion...but i digress.

He said “there will need to be a QR code on the bracelet and not a number, otherwise there will be fraud.”

Note: i couldn't find a clip of passengers at a train station being given blue wristbands.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Encore.

View attachment 83099

View attachment 83098
We've been told what to expect...children will be targeted. Inglesby was ofcourse present at Event 201

1675693223507.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 07-41-02 Swiss Banker Files Criminal Charges Against Swiss Government...png

Screenshot 2023-02-07 at 07-41-35 Swiss Banker Files Criminal Charges Against Swiss Government...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited: