COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
^^ Interesting how all this will playout after the currency reset/roll out of digital money.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Senger is often times annoying with his obssession over China. Even though in his article he claims that lockdowns were used in Europe in the Medieval era, some how, that historical reference has no bearing on what happened in 2020. It was all China's fault....who exported the lockdowns. The Western elite somehow wouldn't resurrect old systems that their history attests to.

Now that feudalism is making a comeback under the guise of climate mitigation, iam guessing he'll blame China too even though European history boasts of such an social-economic system.

FilthPig

Veteran

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Senger is often times annoying with his obssession over China. Even though in his article he claims that lockdowns were used in Europe in the Medieval era, some how, that historical reference has no bearing on what happened in 2020. It was all China's fault....who exported the lockdowns. The Western elite somehow wouldn't resurrect old systems that their history attests to.

Now that feudalism is making a comeback under the guise of climate mitigation, iam guessing he'll blame China too even though European history boasts of such an social-economic system.
I regret I never read the article before I posted the tweet..which is pretty rare on my part. Too much time researching other threads and I lose my focus. I deleted the post after reading the article as it plays up the official CV-19 narrative, and yes, makes China the sole bad guy in this CV-1984 scripted agenda.

^^ Interesting how all this will playout after the currency reset/roll out of digital money.

No doubt they plan to make the injections a must if people are to receive their UBI and keep their Social Credit rating in good standing.

Last edited: