COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

free2018

Star
What's troubling me most is the fact that something caused all those people to go into that narrow alley where the alleged crush happened. As the word "stampede"was used to describe what happened this would suggest that the people were moving quickly, or trying to.

Lot's of people confined into a small area would not naturally be moving anywhere quickly due to a lack of space, so if they were in fact "stampeding" that would indicate that they were trying to get away from something and that there was enough space to move.

Now the tech needed to silently move people against their will is well over a decade old now so I would imagine that tech has been improved greatly over the years.

Here's an old YT video showing how an ADS system works. (Runs 2 minutes)

An important question to ask, and one I don't have an answer for is... do you think all these 5G towers we see dotted around everywhere are all just dormant? Or are they testing them? Testing their efficiency?

Maybe now the 5G system can do exactly what an AD'S system does?

Remember silent weapons for quiet wars?..... well I think those masts are the weapons, and the war is 100% against us.
I don't know, but I asked a truther friend in a nearby country familiar with Itaewon. He said it is possible for drunk people to have "crushed" each other.

I think the carelessness of the people's movements might have been caused by vaxx damage. I say that because I have seen locally here in the US careless behavior with people I had never seen prior to pandemic.

5G? I do not know. I could not say. I will take a look at the vid you linked today.

redqueen

Superstar
@Awoken2
G5 is already on and in use globally
the ADS is G5

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I can't really gather much credible or valid evidence around 5G allegations... I have tons of Peer Reviewed literature about vax dangers & documentaries/testimonies but nothing about 5G (except a few memes)
This thread has some good info.

L3M4

Star
This thread has some good info.
Thanks Bookmarked for this evening

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
1667445469416.png
Cardiac arrest. RIP.

Last edited:

JFO2

Established
[/URL]
In my experience mmWaves penetrate brick and masonry very effectively. I was taking huge measurements in my apartment/ flat, which is what I put down to feeling constantly drowsy, waking up with a headache. I bought myself a relatively cheap Trifield TF2 and measured against my walls close to 6.000mmWm2 (the safe limit is 0.200).

I bought some EMF70 window film, painted my joining and external walls with graphite paint and it’s brought the levels down considerably. I also bought an EMF canopy.

All of these measures were pretty expensive, but definitely worked really really well.

redqueen

Superstar
those numbers are already too many

We need every dr/everyone to speak out

redqueen

Superstar
since it's phyzers posting here

by next year they want to reduce by
50%,does anyone still think there isn't
a very dark winter coming

it's not only winter this World is going into
a very bad place in the next few yrs,again