COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

L3M4

Star
People just warning yall watch out with Dr. Poornima Wagh, I was watching one of her recent videos, she actually exposed extremely valuable information about the vax. I watched almost half an hour of it before I stopped to read the comments and literally almost all of them had valid credible sources exposing her as a “plant”. She also claimed there was no mRNA in none of the vax she studied, she didn’t really say anything controversial besides that so idk, is the first time I hear about her…

Our team leader has been "playing" the "dumb I didn't know role" cards for quite some time. Pretending he doesn't know many important things, yet he is the only one taking the megaphone and going to our city capitol and yelling loud and clear the fraud and dangers of the shots. He even stays there night's sleeping out there in the open public space as a protest. He even get's inside Hospitals if they try to violate a patient rights. He does things many can't do because of time or location, he has been very consistent with that, so he is undoubtedly the team leader, if anyone ask for helps, he rushes with the megaphone and camera, makes a scene to create awareness (schools, hospitals, anywhere), or just provide legal resources. BUT, here's the thing, when it comes to actual lawsuits from him or anyone, that's when I've seen him fail. I hate that, in fact only because of that I started to suspect he might be controlled opposition. Now a few months after all the mask bs is over, he asks for such study, I've noticed him also doing this, trying to step up when stuff is already over with. Anyway, idk about this particular issue, but yes, there are plenty of public spaces requiring it still today, so I can give him the benefit of the doubt again; so he asked us for the "CDC approved study that came out a while ago", I asked him if he knows what was it about or which authors published, he doesn't know, he says it came when the CDC stated the masks where not required anymore, (I'm assuming it's the one you are referring Frank, about only the N-95 been the proper one) could you please share that one? I'll update too with his response/actions.
Maybe he's confused. He might be thinking of the NIH or NIAID - Fauci's arm of the gov't. Definitely Fauci and his ilk said masks were useless early on - there's plenty of video of him saying this - but I'm not sure you can find any study from the CDC. Again, the CDC wouldn't likely conduct this study - their interests are primarily in vaccines.

Also, no one pushing the masks wanted to fund any study showing they don't work, as this would counter their narrative. However if there ever was such a study by the CDC, you could try looking in the way-back machine.

L3M4

Star
Maybe he's confused. He might be thinking of the NIH or NIAID - Fauci's arm of the gov't. Definitely Fauci and his ilk said masks were useless early on - there's plenty of video of him saying this - but I'm not sure you can find any study from the CDC. Again, the CDC wouldn't likely conduct this study - their interests are primarily in vaccines.

Also, no one pushing the masks wanted to fund any study showing they don't work, as this would counter their narrative. However if there ever was such a study by the CDC, you could try looking in the way-back machine.
He didn’t acknowledge the NIH, NIAID, not even the CDC, he only acknowledged our local health department throughout the entire ”plandemic”, therefore he also ignored most of the studies. Focusing only on the local micro aspect of the situation which infuriated me. He may be confused, but yet when he takes the megaphone he presents all the accurate information about the vax and our constitutional rights. Idk kinda don’t trust him much… especially after he insulted literally a few team members (of our side) when they shared with him different approaches & ideas.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 18-28-28 Maria Zeee Uncensored Prof. Dolores Cahill - We're in the Ma...png

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 18-28-41 Maria Zeee Uncensored Prof. Dolores Cahill - We're in the Ma...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

L3M4

Star