COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

free2018

Star
Not really many medical field ppl were believing and enforcing that crap, I know because I've personally reached directly MANY of them (pro vax and anti vax), from a few major hospitals and local labs. There were a few employees who rejected the whole scam from the start, and when I say a few, it's literally like 1 or 2 people in these huge city hospitals. They did suffer a LOT of rejection and were mistreated, basically fired through mouth, and even received threatening letters listing out of nowhere many complaints about them with "details" for each, but throughout all the intimidation they stood up firm, now they're still employee (most of them) and now they can confirm a LOT of the personnel are expressing concerns about the vax and just plainly admitting they were wrong (about pro vax assertions). I did ask if they could just get a random fake shot, and I'm very noisy sometimes, excessively so I did inquire about everything to these people, (about PCR too, about the vax cards, the systems, their superiors, etc etc) the answer from all of them basically is that no, they didn't want to do that or they either couldn't do it (get a placebo or something different). I'm sure they were telling me the truth because they did went through a lot of trouble so if they could just avoid it like that, they wouldn't have gone through all the adversity, but they did strike me as highly ethical and moral people. Most of them are females and a few men.
I’m not talking about something voluntary

I hear you, but the placebo theory is something an associate suggested because there is less mortality in the medical field. If you’re telling me that everyone is getting the same dose of poison, I’d say: I don’t believe that… Most people are getting lots of poison, but not every single person.

Once again, there could be different batches.

free2018

Star
Full disclosure, I think the kid had a heart attack and did have at least two or three NDEs.

That said, this is a ritual photo.

The 3 is suspect. There are three placed there.

The heart or yoni sign is suspect. It’s of course symbolic of the womb and the vagina. That’s the Sanskrit transliteration

It often means many things, but it is a pure Masonic sign really in my humble opinion.

The site below is a resource I bumped into, but I can’t confirm anything beyond the triangle being reminiscent of yoni:

Attachments

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The 3 is suspect. There are three placed there.
3+3+3=9 or if you add the jersey on the chair, that equals 12 which equals 1+2=3
Edit: the hat is another 3. 12+3=15 1+5=6
Definitely a staged photo.
I believe the entire event at the stadium was a massive ritual.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 16-29-01 Occultist Numerology Numbers and Meanings.png

Receiving COR for 9 minutes

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 10-36-30 savage daughter on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 11-02-47 savage daughter on Twitter.png

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
3+3+3=9 or if you add the jersey on the chair, that equals 12 which equals 1+2=3
Definitely a staged photo.
I believe the entire event at the stadium was a massive ritual.

View attachment 83647

Receiving COR for 9 minutes

View attachment 83648

View attachment 83649
Neal was kneeling at one point...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Breitbart article:

The entire nation was horrified; the game was canceled. But NFL teams and fans rallied, encouraging each other to “Pray for #3.” Hamlin not only survived, but returned to consciousness, asking: “Who won the game?”

trinity.png

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 17-40-43 The PAGAN TRINITY EXPOSED - Indisputable FACTS the Trinity I...png

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar

Breitbart article:

The entire nation was horrified; the game was canceled. But NFL teams and fans rallied, encouraging each other to “Pray for #3.” Hamlin not only survived, but returned to consciousness, asking: “Who won the game?”

View attachment 83657

View attachment 83658
so Ya collapse wake up after how much time
out and Your first thought isn't where am I,what
happened,how long have I been here,can Ya please
take the catheter out ,please get me a drink

nope who won the game

I've been in a coma,have been knocked and choked out
plenty of times none of my first questions weren't anything
but one of the above listed anyone else?