COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

redqueen

Superstar

L3M4

Star
BREAKING: SHOCKING REPORT Covid 19 Vaccine Literally Causes Your Body to ROT from the inside

Report shows how the (spike protien) shreads your vascular system into little pieces,. Then all those little pieces begin to form clots throughout the body. This is due to oxidative stress. ROS means Reactive Oxidative Stress.

Your body begins to ROT from within due to oxidative stress

This in turn causes what's called the Haber-Weiss reaction a mechanism of toxicity which is highly toxic and causes most of the severe reactions people get from the vaccine.

Here are a couple of links that explain what's going on.

e-Enoch

Superstar
So why all of the theatre for the last 3 years, conning us all into taking the mark of the beast if this was the end game? Why not just do this right from the start?
Obviously, that's not how they think (in their warped minds)... They have a sinister agenda...to control and kill...

"Informed Consent..." is a farce...

And to "eat your vaccine" is not about forcing everyone to "have no choice" but take the vaxx...

It's about not eating meat...or not eating at all...

JFO2

Established
Obviously, that's not how they think (in their warped minds)... They have a sinister agenda...to control and kill...

"Informed Consent..." is a farce...

And to "eat your vaccine" is not about forcing everyone to "have no choice" but take the vaxx...

It's about not eating meat...or not eating at all...
I could see how they’d ‘force’ people to take the mark / vaccine, if it means you either starve or don’t starve, but for me, taking the vaccine / mark of the beast is symbolic (as well as a patented bio-tech payment transaction method) as in, people take it to return to normal - normal being selfish / greedy.

666 was the amount of talons of gold Solomon received every year from his admirers, once he’d sold out to greed - having initially wanting only Wisdom as a gift, from Father. Personally I think 666 stands for greed. Blackmailing people into eating the vaccine doesn’t work, or tie-in as a prophetic argument, for me.

Lil axe

Veteran

L3M4

Star
She looks different...

photo_2023-04-11 20.50.23.jpeg

So many inconsistencies in that "interview" also

what's with the fake staged kitchen with all the brand new articles, why also lie about her home

Also what's with the claims the Hospital did not let her speak out sounds like adverse damages ocurred

Also, the she doesn't even work there anymore, ever since the incident, she is dead, they didn't address either the obituaries, this is an impostor actor, media again using their Psy-Ops

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
View attachment 85918

So many inconsistencies in that "interview" also

what's with the fake staged kitchen with all the brand new articles, why also lie about her home

Also what's with the claims the Hospital did not let her speak out sounds like adverse damages ocurred

Also, the she doesn't even work there anymore, ever since the incident, she is dead, they didn't address either the obituaries, this is an impostor actor, media again using their Psy-Ops
I agree a 100% not the same person anyone
can See that

another sighop for w/e reason maybe trying to show
that the crazy ctheorist were wrong again
showing that she still healthy and alive may get some
more Peoples out taking their sretsoob