COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
I don't Believe it's Jish Peoples in
general or as a whole,I do Believe
it's a cult of them hiding behind the
fact they claim they're Jish as that
seems to be an untouchable Peoples

I don't think this is a coincidence as
I said already We have many evils that
hide amongst Us

no matter the groups tptb divide Us into
instead of Us just being Peoples they always
have to give Us their designed labels and We
apply em everywhere Ourselves

We need to break Our system thinking as
all it's designed to do is keep Us separated
never Seeing and going after the True evils
We should be

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
WARNING: Protect Your Children - Self Spreading Shots !

‘If you look at the research guidelines for the Pfizer injection, they mentioned on page 67 and 68 in those guidelines, that there is something that is released from the skin and breath of recently vaccinated people that could somehow effect pregnant or breastfeeding women.’ - Dr. Charles Hoffe

Canadian doctors warn parents to protect the health of their unvaccinated children until their immune systems are fully developed.

Line

Established
this is freaking nuts this is what I mean by the xav
making Peoples so aggressive there is no excuse
for this though wishing death on anyone isn't right
but to do it to Children is the lowest of low to the
point the little girl walks away crying come on

Thank the Good someone had enough guts to say
something to her besides the father standing alone
if the business has no issues shut Your mouth buy
w/e Your buying and get out,it breaks my Heart to Know
this is Our World now

Oh do I hate all sanitary Covid Karen’s -.-

Line

Established
Last bad news for you, bondage, humiliation and « dom » with « control of the pleasure » have been kinks really popular lately and highing up in popularity slwoly climbing the stairs every since 2008~2012 <( ̄︶ ̄

Oh, or maybe much more sooner already in times already half erased in collective memories… And now, they arrived at the very end of the last step, facing smugly everyone still below who refused to climbe that’s so called « glorying stair »

….

Sorry wanted to be the smug one today

Line

Established
I mean do make the mental efforts of rewinding in your head images and feelings of 2020-2021.

Do you remember?
The sadness and depression and stress and anxiety everywhere?
Do you remember?
The overwhelming sadness and sickness of everything, everyone fearing yet at the same time longing death and despair?
Do you remember?
The everyday and night seconds of your every gests that’s you have done since you we’re birthed and put in this world, the very simple, and mondane, automatic gests that’s you usually do will not putting much though into it, was now filled dread?

The taste of the food making you nauseous.
The smell and taste of your suffocated breath under the so called « protection » ?
How you had difficulty to reach in your purse due to your mask blocking your view thus making this 100x times harder when we know how much normally we putted stuff in here due to our busy life? When we know how much purse=black hole of various trash no one remember ?
How you were afraid of angry customers cause you still hadn’t found your money purse and it been two long minutes already?

Do you remember the insanity of attestation like a teacher surveilling over when you can go to toilette and when you can’t and making sure you don’t take too long or wander too much? Mmmh?

Do you remember them putting tape in shelves where the articles still where but Vax-god forbid you touch them with your filthy, nasty hands? Oh sure you can look, but don’t touch, your disgusting filthy sick/unvaccinated personne! ….

Do you remember NOW? This feeling of everyday hatred of your almost very personne under the pretext of sanitary protection? From totals strangers you will never meet? From close bonds friends of ten, twenty, thirty suddenly showing you a new face you never saw with such clearity before now, and turning their back on you? Most likely getting birds named -or even much much worse than just badmouthing or birds name- in the process?

Now imagine the other half of the population all with that’s. They loved it. Well not « loved it » but if you did say you though of the lockdown of a bit unreasonable, if you didn’t a fashionable lockdown activities list or « My classy ✨and effective, but ✨easy✨ lockdown Covid schedule for the first half of the year ahead of us ! » then you were basically shunned down. Not saying end of times apocalyptic gouvernement conspiracy theory, just sitting down on the ground putting your hands down, sighed and say «Guys…I am bit tired of this lockdown…Gosh, I just want to go out make a walk outside, oh and I also want to visit my grandma! When will I be able to do it? » were able to get you half of the internet population, like you and me, saying you are selfish, unreasonable, basically a just « Shut up and bear with it. Do you see us moan and complaining? No. Then do the same. » !!

Yes I think they are some who were just worn out by the stress and uncertainty of all of it thus making them more psychorigide in order to defend themselves and others they love, poor them, really!!

But if only you saw some people making their hobbies of slashing down every heretics anti vax who don’t respect the all godly powerful vaxx and sanitary procedures protection!

So yeah sorry to break a bit of your bubble redqueen but YES they are people who loved it and wished to force others to love it with all their souls minds and body, their awful inane ritualistic Covid sanitary measures!

Line

Established
Just remind yourself the video of the woman who said at a kfc (?) that’s she wished for the kid death
All because he didn’t wear a mask, excuse meeee?!
Such a similar hate was easy found basically everywhere for antivax people, for example.

redqueen

Superstar
I didn't say there wasn't Love of control out there Line
I just meant some aren't aware they're even being
controlled and obviously not everyone Loves it or
the convoys/rallies/protest and even this site wouldnt
exist right

redqueen

Superstar
it might have been at the start but look at
the size of the gathering/protests and refusal
of wef/the sexav and tptb's new world it's growing