COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
We already knew this.
Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as “High” Transmission counties. Chattahoochee (Georgia), McKinley (New Mexico), and Arecibo (Puerto Rico) counties have above 90% of their population fully vaccinated with all three being classified as “High” transmission. Conversely, of the 57 counties that have been classified as “low” transmission counties by the CDC, 26.3% (15) have percentage of population fully vaccinated below 20%.

Aazaad

Established

Karlysymon

Superstar
First COVID, then climate change: Nursing homes aren't prepared -USA TODAY

2020 & 2021

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Watch: Fauci Admits Mandates Are “Just A Mechanism” To Get More People Vaccinated:

In an appearance Sunday Anthony Fauci admitted that vaccine mandates are merely a “mechanism” to coerce more Americans to take shots.

Appearing on ABC Sunday, Fauci noted “A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated.”

The comments came as part of a discussion on applying vaccine mandates to air travel.

Far from following any ‘science’, Fauci admitted that “anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
First COVID, then climate change: Nursing homes aren't prepared -USA TODAY

2020 & 2021

Perfect cover for the massive die off of the jab injected.

It's interesting, I recently binge watched the 2009 TV series The Event. In it, the aliens, who live among us, unearthed a dead person who died from the "virus" in 1918. The plan was to isolate and spread the virus in foods, new dollar bills and at a major international airport. The goal was to kill off two thirds of the planet to make room for the new alien arrivals. Predictive programming it seems.

*MKNova*

Rookie
Been watching this video. https://www.bitchute.com/video/YKBCDzw6VG5E/
It talks about them pushing for vaccines for children in order to reach some kind of "holy grail" of vaccine makers where they cannot be held accountable... Someone please help me out if I am interpreting the video wrong... It seems she is saying the whole point of rushing to jab the kids is so the companies will not be liable for adverse effects... but I do not understand how this makes sense. Why does legal liability matter? Who is going to be around to sue them anyway if we are all dead?

P.S. Also if these companies/governments are trying to kill us who would think suing would be effective anyway??? That's like if a murderer broke into my home and came at me with a knife and I said "Wait! I have a court summons for you!"

e-Enoch

Superstar
Been watching this video. https://www.bitchute.com/video/YKBCDzw6VG5E/
It talks about them pushing for vaccines for children in order to reach some kind of "holy grail" of vaccine makers where they cannot be held accountable... Someone please help me out if I am interpreting the video wrong... It seems she is saying the whole point of rushing to jab the kids is so the companies will not be liable for adverse effects... but I do not understand how this makes sense. Why does legal liability matter? Who is going to be around to sue them anyway if we are all dead?

P.S. Also if these companies/governments are trying to kill us who would think suing would be effective anyway??? That's like if a murderer broke into my home and came at me with a knife and I said "Wait! I have a court summons for you!"
The devil is without absolute sense or reason...He only wants to steal, kill, and destroy...

redqueen

Superstar
Just started watching
I wanted to share though
cause I wanna see if anyone else finds the
woman in black at the beginning in the nail salon
actions/behaviour strange
she is also sitting in the manicure chair
not getting any actual services
on the phone she is looking at lady in pink
gets off the phone as lady in pink seems to look at her
the girl in pinks phone then flashes
lady in black is walking over to them just as/before
it is happening
she looks at another girls
nails who's reaction is also suspect
she then looks at what is happening
it looked as though she picked something up
but I think it might've been
her reaching to lady in pink
then she quickly makes her exit
while everyone else is distracted
with pink lady
I found it strange

also enjoy this channel as they do put out
informative content
thought others might too

Fajr

Veteran
Bhakdi/Burkhardt pathology results show 93% of people who died after being vaccinated were killed by the vaccine
The vaccines are bad news. Fifteen bodies were examined (all died from 7 days to 6 months after vaccination). The coroner or the public prosecutor didn’t associate the vaccine as the cause of death in any of the cases. However, further examination revealed that the vaccine was implicated in the deaths of 14 of the 15 cases. The most attacked organ was the heart (in all of the people who died), but other organs were attacked as well. The implications are potentially enormous resulting in millions of deaths. The vaccines should be immediately halted.