COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

So this might make people laugh but it stood out to e and I'm not religious. A friend asked me to drive them to their booster jab appointment. They sent a screen shot of the appointment text message so I could see the address. As soon as I opened it the link jumped out to me.

Anyone else notice those three digits in the link. Seem rather familiar.

(I've blocked out name and address for privacy.)Screenshot_20211229-032229~3.png

e-Enoch

Superstar
Just started watching
I wanted to share though
cause I wanna see if anyone else finds the
woman in black at the beginning in the nail salon
actions/behaviour strange
she is also sitting in the manicure chair
not getting any actual services
on the phone she is looking at lady in pink
gets off the phone as lady in pink seems to look at her
the girl in pinks phone then flashes
lady in black is walking over to them just as/before
it is happening
she looks at another girls
nails who's reaction is also suspect
she then looks at what is happening
it looked as though she picked something up
but I think it might've been
her reaching to lady in pink
then she quickly makes her exit
while everyone else is distracted
with pink lady
I found it strange

also enjoy this channel as they do put out
informative content
thought others might too

Thanks for sharing this...:)

e-Enoch

Superstar
So this might make people laugh but it stood out to e and I'm not religious. A friend asked me to drive them to their booster jab appointment. They sent a screen shot of the appointment text message so I could see the address. As soon as I opened it the link jumped out to me.

Anyone else notice those three digits in the link. Seem rather familiar.

(I've blocked out name and address for privacy.)View attachment 68228
It's obvious they are linked to the devil, himself... I just remembered some of the Gates of hell patents have those numbers, too.

e-Enoch

Superstar

e-Enoch

Superstar
The clear winner of freaudian slip of the week is good ol Trumpa Lumpa with this little gem.

Watch video and stop at the 40 second mark....that's all you need to know

Do you think Donald Trump is part of the Illuminati?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More VC Nurses Blow Whistle on ‘Overwhelming’ Numbers of Heart Attacks, Clotting, Strokes

After the Conejo Guardian’s report on alarming trends in Ventura County hospitals, more nurses have come forward to affirm the rise in unexplained heart problems, strokes and blood clotting in local vaccinated patient populations. They also say doctors refuse to consider that these could be adverse reactions to Covid shots.

Sam, a critical care nurse at an ICU in a Ventura County hospital, came forward because, “I’m tired of all the B.S. that’s going on,” he told the Guardian. “It’s crazy how nobody questions anything anymore.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Government’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19 are About $100K per COVID Patient

Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D. and Ali Shultz, J.D. have just written a report documenting how much hospitals make when a patient is tested positive for COVID-19.

It is published on the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) website.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Andrew Kaufman Exposes the ‘Omicran Variant’ Scam that Increases Covid Case Numbers

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 01-11-45 Dr Andrew Kaufman Exposes the Omicran Variant Scam Used to I...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
Gene-editing, Moderna, and transhumanism

With U.S. government funding at nearly $1 billion for one company, Moderna may be too big to fail. However, this is perplexing for a company that has never produced a single vaccine. According to a CNN report, Moderna was only established in 2010, has never brought a product to market, nor gotten any of its nine or so vaccine candidates approved for use by the FDA.

However, it has been a long-term Pentagon contractor for biodefense, working closely with Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) on gene-editing and mRNA therapeutics. DARPA is focused on developing emerging disruptive technologies to maintain a competitive edge over adversaries, including many ‘transhuman’ projects such as genetic engineering and soldier enhancement via robotics.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Opinion
Here’s how to detox from the COVID spike protein – from the jab or the virus

Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs, but the World Council for Health has compiled a list of medications to prevent this.

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 01-35-45 Here's how to detox from the COVID spike protein – from the ...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar