COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thousands of Canadian truckers plan ‘Freedom Convoy’ to protest COVID jab mandates
We are doing this for our future Generations and to regain our lives back.'

Tue Jan 18, 2022 - 4:30 pm EST

(LifeSiteNews) — Thousands of Canadian truckers will begin a nationwide “Freedom Convoy” to Ottawa, starting next week, to protest a COVID jab mandate for all haulers crossing the border.
“We are taking our fight to the doorsteps of our Federal Government and demanding that they cease all mandates against its people. Small businesses are being destroyed, homes are being destroyed, and people are being mistreated and denied fundamental necessities to survive,” reads the “Freedom Convoy 2022” Go Fund Me page.
“It’s our duty as Canadians to put an end to this mandates. It is imperative that this happens because if we don’t our country will no longer be the country we have come to love. We are doing this for our future Generations and to regain our lives back.”

Fajr

Veteran

Ron Johnson invited me to speak at a meeting concerning the pandemic response. Here is a summary of my introductory remarks. Let me know if I missed anything big.

Fajr

Veteran
okay this isn't a news update or any kind of tweet. I wanted to ask, as a unvaxxed person, being around the vaccinated I've been finding myself getting ill, mild symptoms but still ill. Has anyone else been experiencing the same?
I never noticed getting sick from vaxed people yet, I definetely got in close contact with way too many vaxed people considering I am playing a sport that requires close contact with around 5 different people everyday (called Jiujitsu). What I am doing though is I am drinking pine needle tea everyday recently. I don't know if it is really helping me but this and taking Nigella Sativa oil ( also known as Black Seed oil) is said multiple times as a good preventative and curing measure (as a subsitute of ivermectin which I am unable to get).

*MKNova*

Rookie
Same here, unvaxxed, never test. Got sick for a few day, very mild symptoms. Took vitamins, water, and rest. Was around a bunch of vaxxed and boosted folks. They must be shedding Delta and Omicron lol. This is the pandemic of the vaccinated.
I have experienced weird things going on with my cycle after hanging out in close physical contact with someone vaxxed. Its sad but I do not feel safe being physically close to this person anymore. I mean it could just be a weird thing with my cycle totally unrelated, but I am not willing to risk it.

Fajr

Veteran
I have experienced weird things going on with my cycle after hanging out in close physical contact with someone vaxxed. Its sad but I do not feel safe being physically close to this person anymore. I mean it could just be a weird thing with my cycle totally unrelated, but I am not willing to risk it.
Yea cycle problems from vaxxed shedding is common. I wouldn't say its unrelated.

Covid: Face mask rules and Covid passes to end in England

I liken it to withdrawal of the sea before the tsunami. They'll come back with a more furious and better-prepared revenge.
That would be interesting. Take them away and then say *DANGER* NEW RUNNY NOSE VARIENT *DANGER*, restrictions come back. And then programmed sheep can say "well they tried to go back to normal in England and look what happened"...... well have to see

JohnnyBgood

Rookie
That would be interesting. Take them away and then say *DANGER* NEW RUNNY NOSE VARIENT *DANGER*, restrictions come back. And then programmed sheep can say "well they tried to go back to normal in England and look what happened"...... well have to see
That's a good point, especially since Biden is giving out 400 million N95 masks from the national stock pile.

I thought bigger. Great political conspiracies, climate restrictions/lockdowns, project blue beam, first attacks for ww3...

Awoken2

Superstar
The main problem is you have to learn to filter out a lot of bullshit to find the worthwhile threads. Instead of the FBI shutting it down outright which would just cause a migration of users to a new site, the feds and troll farms work full-time on it to undermine and distract from the legitimate threads and views. There are also bots used (like on Reddit)
This forum appears to be struggling with exactly the same issues. I think it's safe to say that any public platform discussing conspiracy is effectively ring-fenced by these methods.

It just makes posting on forums such as this a real test of somebody's psychological wellbeing. Most people get scared off platforms such as this as it appears to be inundated with nut jobs.

All by design.

@Awoken2

Makes it easy to smear in the media as well, they can just show the non-genuine posters purposely undermining the forum with extremist views and imply all of the posters are like that. Similar to how intelligence agencies send undercover agents into protests who purposely spark violence in the crowd, the media reports those incidents and not the 95% real peaceful protestors.

Awoken2

Superstar
More from the very well informed Dr Sam Bailey here regarding the myth of the gain of function narrative.

Again it proves that the melodramatic panto featuring Fauci and Ron Paul over said topic is all just smoke and mirrors.

If you have watched many of Dr Bailey's videos you will notice her demeanour has now changed from originally being happy, bouncy and informative she seems now to be exasperated, frustrated and downright angry.