COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It really could be that the controllers are winding the fake pandemic down. England is a power center of the West; their actions have significance. It's obviously not "over" as other states are still planning on green passes, etc. but as I think @Karlysymon commented they might feel they've milked the crisis for all it was worth.

Edit: 2 other pieces of evidence I'm thinking of are that the pandemic in the John Hopkins SPARS exercise only lasted 2-1/2 years. Also there was that private letter from the WEF to a Dutch(?) politician, mentioning in 2022 they wanted to get back to "business as usual" (something to that degree).
I don't believe they are winding down for good. The vaccinated are getting much more sick than the unjabbed as was expected and it's drawing a lot of attention from both unvaccinated and vaccinated. I believe this is simply a time out to divert attention away from the COVID agenda for the time being, until another wave and follow-up booster is ready to go.

Horowitz: The very concerning data from Scotland

Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! It further shows this trend of negative efficacy for the double-vaccinated persisting for hospitalizations and deaths. Something is very wrong here, and together with other data points, it raises concerning questions about the negative effect of waning antibodies, constant boosting, and the consequences of a leaky vaccine with narrow-spectrum suboptimal antibodies against an ever-evolving virus.

Horowitz: The very concerning data from Scotland

Scottish data shows that the COVID-19 age-standardized case rate is highest among the two-dose vaccinated and lowest among unvaccinated! It further shows this trend of negative efficacy for the double-vaccinated persisting for hospitalizations and deaths. Something is very wrong here, and together with other data points, it raises concerning questions about the negative effect of waning antibodies, constant boosting, and the consequences of a leaky vaccine with narrow-spectrum suboptimal antibodies against an ever-evolving virus.
That isn't a one-off freak result either, there are multiple studies now showing that vaccinated people are more at risk of catching covid and having severe effects, vs unvaccinated people.

(from - https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-big-data-study-of-145-countries)

The vaccines are making this worse, not better. This is why we are not getting ourselves out of the hole.

This is hardly the first study to reach those conclusions. These studies, all done independently, found the same thing—the more you vaccinate, the worse things get.

1. The Lyons-Weiler paper
  2. The Harvard study
  3. The German study
  4. The Denmark study (which shows Dr. James was right; you have to boost every 30 days to maintain protection.
  5. German government data (this is from The Expose)
  6. 80% of the COVID deaths in the UK are vaccinated
  7. Lancet: 89% Of New UK COVID Cases Among Fully Vaxxed

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
People that put all their trust in governments and mainstream media to treat them nicely and never lie to them are foolishly naive. There are countless examples of governments mistreating civilians in the western world and you don't even have to go back further than a century to find them. The amount of times I've heard "But that would never happen here!" when I bring up examples of oppression* around the world is maddening. It can and it is. Just because you're pretending it's not happening, doesn't mean it isn't.
(* - talking about Coronavirus restrictions/mandates mainly, but also other types of oppression)

The economy and society has been hugely (and dangerously) unbalanced for decades but people have been too distracted with their jobs, personal lives and propaganda consumption to take a step back and look at the bigger picture that it was unsustainable. Some of it is learned helplessness, they feel they don't have the power to change things and it's too scary to think about, so they just ignore it. I can understand how they'd come to that way of thinking with how bent politics is, but too many people acting that way just rolls out the red carpet for global dictators to come strolling in and oppress everyone without opposition. The masses can win if they stop petty squabbles amongst themselves and act against who the real enemies are, but sadly divide and conquer via the media is a highly effective tactic to disrupt that (v*x vs unv*x, black vs white, man vs woman, straight vs gay, etc). The insanity of the situation is some of the people who chose to get jabbed recently are more mad at the people who chose not to believe the bullshit of the v*ccine situation and wanted to exercise bodily autonomy, than the people who forced them to get jabbed in the first place. Some of the jabbed people think it's unfair how unjabbed can still go to events now and resent them for it, some calling for them to be forever banned from these places or imprisoned. They want everyone else to suffer along with them for the bad choice they made.

The Canadian truck drivers who protested recently are heroes, people should be rallying behind them for fighting for everyone's collective rights. Some people are, but there will be some idiots criticizing them for their actions. United we stand, divided we fall - our future could hinge on people remembering that.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
So it's a lifetime "jab..." and as if there's even a real "lifetime" to consider...
I had a feeling it would be like this when they started reporting the amount of $billions Pf!zer and M0derna were making. The v*x immediately became the second most profitable 'medicine' in the world (around $40b in half a year for Pf!zer, I think it was).

Why would these profit-driven companies want to cure the virus and help get rid of it when they could milk it (forever?) and make more money annually than some countries GDP? The 'two doses then you'll be done forever and this whole thing will blow over' spiel wasn't so believable after I saw those figures. Plus those paying attention would have already seen big pharma have a reputation for this (wanting to repeatedly treat, not permanently cure something), getting people unnecessarily hooked on opioid meds that they struggle to ever get off of. The CEOs of these companies are not philanthropists, they don't give a shit about you - money is their main objective. I wish more people could see this.

Edit: Sorry, I'll stop turning this thread into my blog now :D

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Utter scumbag Gene Simmons was on BBC news this morning claiming that Meatloaf may have died as a result of him refusing to wear a mask and take the vaccine thus contracting convid-19.

Despicable.
Yeah, as if anyone should believe what Gene Simmons says. If it's on the BBC, it's clearly propaganda. This is an excerpt from Gene on his show:

"This is what the gentiles are for, you hire them to work on your car"

Jewish Supremacist Gene Simmons Says Unvaccinated Americans Are Evil Enemies

Apparently, Howard Stern made a similar comment below. Guess what nationality he is:

Do you see a pattern developing? See who's causing the fear/hate and division?

"...and the trust in science TM has got us where we are today, and will get us through whatever else this virus may throw at us."

Well, he's right about that! I honestly can not wait until these cases are in court! Listening to the globalists' puppets utter their garbage talking points to us, I now understand why there were public hangings.

e-Enoch

Superstar
"...and the trust in science TM has got us where we are today, and will get us through whatever else this virus may throw at us."

Well, he's right about that! I honestly can not wait until these cases are in court! Listening to the globalists' puppets utter their garbage talking points to us, I now understand why there were public hangings.
Those public hangings or public executions were intended to be a spectacle to "shame" the so-called "criminals..." It probably "worked" then in that sense...

But these "present-day bandits" are so shameless...they would probably still try to utter filth while gasping for air... lol

I guess they deserve to get the true "lethal injection" to be done in public...

Yeah, as if anyone should believe what Gene Simmons says. If it's on the BBC, it's clearly propaganda. This is an excerpt from Gene on his show:

"This is what the gentiles are for, you hire them to work on your car"

Jewish Supremacist Gene Simmons Says Unvaccinated Americans Are Evil Enemies

Apparently, Howard Stern made a similar comment below. Guess what nationality he is:

Do you see a pattern developing? See who's causing the fear/hate and division?
I have always despised Howard Stern. And while I have about six Kiss songs on Rock Band I will never spend another dime on anything he could profit off. BTW Ace Freyley the original Kiss guitarist doesn't like Simmons either. Simmons has called him antisemitic which only strengthens my opinion of Ace who was the best thing about Kiss.

e-Enoch

Superstar