COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

That really is unprecedented. The regime taking money that was funded to oppose them. That’s what you get when government, industry, media, are all aligned being steered by Blackrock into a technocracy
Orwell's mentor posted this in the Canadians Unite thread. It's important so i re-posted it here.

If you know of anyone who's donated to GoFundMe for the truckers, you have until Saturday, February 19 to request a refund. In the thread, others have suggested that if you've charged it, request a charge back which means GFM will have to pay a fee.

They've set up another donation site at GiveSendGo. However, it does have the tendency to crash due to the number of people trying to donate to it:

Freedom Convoy 2022
Campaign Created by: Freedom 2022 Human Rights
https://www.givesendgo.com/freedomconvoy2022
E0BD4A9E-D0CB-47D7-8E3D-DA870B86DBBD.jpeg
filing for a chargeback for services not rendered with credit card company also advised

Karlysymon

Superstar
I decided to look again at the Bloomberg Vaxx Tracker to see how well TPTB have fared. Last time i checked, it was 3 billion vaxxed....but that was months ago. 10 billion is an achievement i guess....considering the world population is 7/8billion. What that number (10billion shots) means for fertility(depopulation) and cognitive function is up to the reader to ponder.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Iam of the belief that the unspoken reason for this "reforming/overhauling" of the H.R.Act is because of this (below)

Military lawyer says genetic changes from COVID vaccines are creating a new human ‘species’ under the law

Todd Callender believes the creation of a synthetic DNA molecule creates a new genome with its own 'intellectual property rights.'

.....because the covid program just crowned the largest slave holder in history.