COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Fajr

Veteran
Is she actually saying that one of many reasons for wrapping up the pandemic narrative is to save face for public health authorities (or authority in general)? Considering the states that have moved to curb public health agency powers , it's curious to say the least.
I am concerned that what she means is public health authority will be used again as planned in the near future and what they doing now is just false hope.

judah

Established
I'll post the screen shots but in the UK nearly all news papers are warning of heart attacks and I kid you not they're warning people not to skip breakfast, make a bed too quickly, not to over do any kind of exercise, smoke weed etc. will result in a heart attack. People are laughing it off but a lot of nervous too, its almost like a foreshadowing of what is next as well as insurance so press can say 'we warned you' or the 'heart attack variant' is here

redqueen

Superstar
Not sure bout sharing this here
if needs to be moved I'll move it
has a lot of good information

Karlysymon

Superstar
I'll post the screen shots but in the UK nearly all news papers are warning of heart attacks and I kid you not they're warning people not to skip breakfast, make a bed too quickly, not to over do any kind of exercise, smoke weed etc. will result in a heart attack. People are laughing it off but a lot of nervous too, its almost like a foreshadowing of what is next as well as insurance so press can say 'we warned you' or the 'heart attack variant' is here
I think the real question we should be asking here is how many people are going to die from these heart conditions and in what time frame? 6months? a year? The number in the GB tweet seems like a low estimate considering the number of vaxxed individuals.
1644416012280.png

1644416045737.png

1644695200727.png

1644695259165.jpeg

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
1644422686581.png
"Whether they realize it or not, about 200 million people in the United States now likely have access to a Covid-19 digital vaccine card. It has a person's name, date of birth and the dates and brands of vaccination doses, all contained within a type of scannable bar code"

I wonder, when do they plan to launch & announce ID2020?(rhetorical):rolleyes::rolleyes:

......And the FEDCoins/CBDCs are, apparently, not possible without that unique digital ID. So don't be surprised if a digital dollar is rolled out this year.

Awoken2

Superstar
Is she actually saying that one of many reasons for wrapping up the pandemic narrative is to save face for public health authorities (or authority in general)? Considering the states that have moved to curb public health agency powers , it's curious to say the least.
It was announced today here in the UK that all covid restrictions are being scrapped a month early. This includes people who test positive not having to self isolate at all.

Yes, from 24th of Feb even if you have convid you can go outside and mix with the public.

Talk about back peddling....this video popped into my head immediately..fits perfectly.

(Ian Brown- Fear)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Illinois Court Halts Mask and Vaccine/Testing Rules for Schools Across the State!
Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 18-41-44 Illinois Court Halts Mask and Vaccine Testing Rules for Scho...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Johns Hopkins U Confirms You Can Be Vaccinated with a PCR Swab Test Without Knowing

Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 18-45-07 Johns Hopkins U Confirms You Can Be Vaccinated with a PCR Sw...png