COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
US looking to procure ‘adapted’ Covid vaccines – Pfizer
Pending approval from regulators, the US government will buy jabs specially ‘adapted’ to the Covid-19 Omicron strain, Pfizer said

polymoog

Superstar
I'm sorry to Hear that Vmort I will keep her in
my thoughts/Heart/and Prayers

See as I mentioned with the sp xav it's been tested so no
testing needed and they can throw a lil something something
extra now straight out I thought it would be done sneakily but
don't need to do it that way now

I never understood the logic behind " getting tested". If I have something I will know it. The last thing I trust is them and their tests. It's like they have a spider web and they expect me to step in it voluntarily. What possible good can it be. If I don't have it they lie and say I do. If I do have it they try to give me fake vaccine. The only way to be safe is to avoid doctors and hospitals and the whole medical establishment.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pandemic Of The Vaccinated: Boosters Greatly Increase Risk Of Infection

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 06-19-03 Pandemic Of The Vaccinated Boosters Greatly Increase Risk Of...png

A Freeman

Superstar
I never understood the logic behind " getting tested". If I have something I will know it. The last thing I trust is them and their tests. It's like they have a spider web and they expect me to step in it voluntarily. What possible good can it be. If I don't have it they lie and say I do. If I do have it they try to give me fake vaccine. The only way to be safe is to avoid doctors and hospitals and the whole medical establishment.
It's amazing that anyone would actually believe they need a test to determine whether or not they are physically sick.