COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Superstar
Nicole Kidman Advertising Eating Bugs
The American Indians were friendly and honorable, and a God-fearing people (The Great White Spirit - which He really is, showing that the Indians were ahead of the white-man in spiritual-matters), respecting and worshipping Wakan Tanka - The Great White Spirit, also known as Manitou.

The Indians appreciated spiritual, and not worldly values, owning only the necessities of life, and moving FREELY about, on GOD’s land. They moved South in the Winter, and North in the Summer, searching-out the best climatic-conditions to live in. The Indians did not have the audacity, to say that they OWNED the land, because they KNEW that it belonged to God, NOT them, and that God graciously allowed them to live on it, and provided them with food, water and the means to create shelter.

Part of that food supply and shelter came from the huge herds of buffalo that roamed the Great Plains, which the American Indians used sparingly to avoid waste. When the U.S government decided they could no longer tolerate their non-materialistic neighbors, they slaughtered the buffalo almost to the point of extinction, just to get rid of the Indians, whose way of life depended upon the buffalo.

buffalo-slaughter.jpg
The reason for bringing this up should hopefully be self-evident.

The reason for all of this talk (predictive programming really) about moving away from beef to bugs is because t.h.e.y. are planning on a massive cattle purge, to get rid of as many "useless eaters" as possible. Starving people out has been a very effective way to win wars for thousands of years. Coupled with the lethal injection program it should be possible for them to kill billions, exactly as prophesied.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
The jabbed are gonna lose it.
2 min

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Doctor says colleagues in Toronto are seeing a big surge in vaccine injuries especially among young people.
Dr Jeff Matheson Expresses Concerns Of Neurological Effects From C19 Vax, Democide
9 min.

L3M4

Star
are you guys aware the mRna and spike protein are both being inhaled by (Basically Injecting) the Unvaxxed. So isn't all these death neurological conditions going to happen to people who didn't got the shot? are we all in some mass denial?? could someone please explain this Doctor video??

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
are you guys aware the mRna and spike protein are both being inhaled by (Basically Injecting) the Unvaxxed. So isn't all these death neurological conditions going to happen to people who didn't got the shot? are we all in some mass denial?? could someone please explain this Doctor video??

The concept of shedding of the mRNA injections began shortly after the roll out of the jabs in 2021 with reports on social media of unjabbed woman noticing unusual bleeding when around "vaxxed" women. Soon after Pfizer released information that, in fact, confirmed shedding via inhalation and skin contact.
From Expose News May 4/2021

I just posted this video last week on shedding of graphene oxide to unjabbed persons.

Quote: "On today’s Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Dr Jane meets with UK physician and scientist, Dr. Philippe Van Welbergen, one of the original doctors to find damage to the blood from the bioweapon shots in his patients, when standard diagnostic tests failed to show any abnormalities. Now Dr. Philippe reports on very new findings that the UNjabbed are full of graphene and self assembling nanoparticles in their blood….the manifestation of shedding from those who took the dangerous, bioweapon injections for the fake Covid 19 scam.

According to this doctor a vaccinated person can spread the vax to a unvaccinated person.

Then there's this.
"Edible Vaccine"? PHARMING: Food that Changes YOU

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 10-06-05 Scientists studying whether it's possible to grow eat mRNA v...png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Novavax Injections Includes Insect, Baculovirus Proteins Plus DNA

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 11-42-01 Novavax Injections Includes Insect Baculovirus Proteins Plus...png

L3M4

Star
The concept of shedding of the mRNA injections began shortly after the roll out of the jabs in 2021 with reports on social media of unjabbed woman noticing unusual bleeding when around "vaxxed" women. Soon after Pfizer released information that, in fact, confirmed shedding via inhalation and skin contact.
From Expose News May 4/2021

I just posted this video last week on shedding of graphene oxide to unjabbed persons.

Quote: "On today’s Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Dr Jane meets with UK physician and scientist, Dr. Philippe Van Welbergen, one of the original doctors to find damage to the blood from the bioweapon shots in his patients, when standard diagnostic tests failed to show any abnormalities. Now Dr. Philippe reports on very new findings that the UNjabbed are full of graphene and self assembling nanoparticles in their blood….the manifestation of shedding from those who took the dangerous, bioweapon injections for the fake Covid 19 scam.

According to this doctor a vaccinated person can spread the vax to a unvaccinated person.

Then there's this.
"Edible Vaccine"? PHARMING: Food that Changes YOU

View attachment 77790
OKAY SO BASICALLY you are sharing evidence that explicitly and scientifically confirm: WE ARE ALL (Unvaxed too) GOING TO DIE AS VAXXED , I repeat many Unvaxed currently have and will have: nano clots, neuro conditions and the hydro tentacle parasites, BECAUSE YOU have to go to the grocery store too near these vaxxed people and basically we all (unvaxed) transmit the vax content too & have it then & pass it as well?? WHY IS EVERYONE SO UNBOTHERED BY THIS!?? We unvaxed have a timeline of 5 years as well !??? I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY is everyone on denial of these facts and act/feel completely blissfully acceptable of all !??? SO MANY ARE STILL UNABLE EVEN POSTS IN THIS FORUM ACCORDINGLY, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS thinking that because they didn't got the shot they are perfectly fine!? What the hell am I missing ?!?

Last edited:
OKAY SO BASICALLY you are sharing evidence that explicitly and scientifically confirm: WE ARE ALL (Unvaxed too) GOING TO DIE AS VAXXED , I repeat many Unvaxed currently have and will have: nano clots, neuro conditions and the hydro tentacle parasites, BECAUSE YOU have to go to the grocery store too near these vaxxed people and basically we all (unvaxed) transmit the vax content too & have it then & pass it as well?? WHY IS EVERYONE SO UNBOTHERED BY THIS!?? We unvaxed have a timeline of 5 years as well !??? I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY is everyone on denial of these facts and act/feel completely blissfully acceptable of all !??? SO MANY ARE STILL UNABLE EVEN POSTS IN THIS FORUM ACCORDINGLY, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS thinking that because they didn't got the shot they are perfectly fine!? What the hell am I missing ?!?

I'm starting to think that the shedding stuff is not true or does not work simply by physical contact with a vaxxed person. If it was true, why would they want to reach 95% vaccination rate in most countries, if all it takes is say 50% and the rest will die just because the vaxxed spread it around?

L3M4

Star
I'm starting to think that the shedding stuff is not true or does not work simply by physical contact with a vaxxed person. If it was true, why would they want to reach 95% vaccination rate in most countries, if all it takes is say 50% and the rest will die just because the vaxxed spread it around?

I think you are right, I thought it would be like intimacy sex but I don't understand why would Pfizer official documents claim the shedding occurs simply by breathing near a vaxed or skin touching... but I feel like I'm in "denial" if I'm going to cherry pick what is truth, when so many doctors claim the shedding includes both: mRNA & Spike Protein...

idk if this was shared before but here it is:

RNA outside of Your Cells is a PRION.
The Vaccines contain mRNA, and any Leakage of this mRNA material creates a PRION like Disease
Shedding = Leakage

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think you are right, I thought it would be like intimacy sex but I don't understand why would Pfizer official documents claim the shedding occurs simply by breathing near a vaxed or skin touching... but I feel like I'm in "denial" if I'm going to cherry pick what is truth, when so many doctors claim the shedding includes both: mRNA & Spike Protein...

idk if this was shared before but here it is:

RNA outside of Your Cells is a PRION.
The Vaccines contain mRNA, and any Leakage of this mRNA material creates a PRION like Disease
Shedding = Leakage
No one knows for sure how this whole thing is going to play out. All we can do is minimize the risk. Question is: Is that even possible unless we live on a remote island or a hermetically sealed environment. I guess we'll just have to detox as much as possible and wait and see. I mean what else can we do.