COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Now a 5th GTA doctor dies. Bravo to Joe Warmington for posting these articles!!

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 12-03-19 WARMINGTON Hospitals confirm deaths of four physicians but d...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Los Angeles Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer Backs Down Indoor Mask Mandates As Multiple Cities Refused Enforcement

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pandemic Creates New Billionaire Every 30 Hours — Now A Million People Could Fall Into Extreme Poverty At Same Rate In 2022

Sibi

Star
Covid in China: Officials sorry for break-ins amid hunt for contacts

Chinese officials have apologised to residents of a locked-down community in Guangzhou for removing the locks on the doors to their homes. A number of people at the apartment complex in the southern Chinese city had recently tested positive for Covid. Officials were searching for close contacts who may have been hiding in an attempt to avoid being moved to a quarantine centre.

China maintains a strict zero-Covid policy and quarantines are common. Those affected by the break-ins have been told that they will be compensated for the damage.

According to the Tianmu News outlet, the locks were broken on the front doors of at least 84 homes by grassroots officials and community workers. The incident happened on 10 July, soon after several people at the complex had tested positive for the virus. According to the Global Times newspaper, residents were moved to a centralised quarantine facility, but "some close contacts were found hiding in their houses", leading to searches of other homes for "hidden residents".

'An apology is not enough'
Video was captured of some of the break-ins and posted on popular social networks like Sina Weibo. It sparked an angry outcry, with many calling for those involved to be arrested for illegal entry, given that trespassing falls under China's criminal law. The district government in Guangzhou's Liwan District apologised yesterday, saying the break-ins "deviated from the requirements of epidemic prevention". It said that an investigation would be carried out, and those involved punished.

Users on the popular Sina Weibo social network have called the incident "lawless" and have posted that such behaviour "tramples on people's civil rights". "Is this a country ruled by law?" one person asks. "An apology is not enough," adds another.

Footage of the break-ins went viral
China has maintained a strict zero-Covid policy throughout the pandemic. Whole communities are locked down when residents test positive. They are then either restricted from leaving their homes, or moved to quarantine bases. Very little notice is often given before a lockdown, often triggering anger and anxiety. Some lockdowns have lasted for months, as in the city of Shanghai earlier this year.

Currently, there are more than 1,000 locked-down communities in the country, as outbreaks have raged due to the highly-transmissible Omicron subvariants. More than 90% of China's 1.4bn population is vaccinated.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mom Sues Los Angeles School District after 13-Year Old Son Was Vaxxed Without Her Consent

Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 19-34-55 Mom Sues Los Angeles School District after 13-Year Old Son W...png

justjess

Superstar
Whatever the cause of "covid" actually is, people have responded well to mainly two established and inexpensive anti-parasitic drugs called Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. The medical cartel with Fauci, CDC, WHO and Big Pharma have all lied about it's effectiveness and it has been restricted in many states in the US and elsewhere around the world.

It seems Kansas is now expected by law to follow early treatment protocols.
if anyone knows of a website where you can still get hydroxychloroquine please post it here or send me a PM. need it for my mom. greatly appreciated.

i can’t seem to find any of the websites that had been up a year or so ago.

Whatever the cause of "covid" actually is, people have responded well to mainly two established and inexpensive anti-parasitic drugs called Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine. The medical cartel with Fauci, CDC, WHO and Big Pharma have all lied about it's effectiveness and it has been restricted in many states in the US and elsewhere around the world.

It seems Kansas is now expected by law to follow early treatment protocols.
FRANK DON'T DO THAT, DON'T DO THAT, DON'T DO THAT

The cause of diseases is poisoning and tissue damage. You can't treat it with another poison.

I thought you knew enough about the causes of diseases in general and how to avoid them (and there was no new phenomenon that emerged two and a half years ago).

I think reading and following too much has tired and confused you. I think it's enough to learn the basic facts, retreat and tell everyone about it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The cause of diseases is poisoning and tissue damage. You can't treat it with another poison.
Are anti-parasitic drugs Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine not effective in the early stages of what they call "covid" ?? And I'm not talking about a killing a "virus". I'm talking about preventing the clotting in the lungs that prevents people from absorbing oxygen and being able to breath normally. The clotting that most likely comes from 5G and/or graphine oxide and/or Hydra Vulgaris parasite/worm found in the jabs, pre-covid flu shots, surgical masks and test swabs.

I thought you knew enough about the causes of diseases in general and how to avoid them (and there was no new phenomenon that emerged two and a half years ago).

I think reading and following too much has tired and confused you. I think it's enough to learn the basic facts, retreat and tell everyone about it.
Unlike you, I'm here everyday updating this thread. If you think I'm tired and confused why don't you take over. Be my guest.

Edit: There's a thread on treatment protocols for vaccines.

Last edited:
Are anti-parasitic drugs Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine not effective in the early stages of what they call "covid" ?? And I'm not talking about a killing a "virus". I'm talking about preventing the clotting in the lungs that prevents people from absorbing oxygen and being able to breath normally. The clotting that most likely comes from 5G and/or graphine oxide and/or Hydra Vulgaris parasite/worm found in the jabs, pre-covid flu shots, surgical masks and test swabs.

Unlike you, I'm here everyday updating this thread. If you think I'm tired and confused why don't you take over. Be my guest.

Edit: There's a thread on treatment protocols for vaccines.
You can't defend a drug that harms the heart. If you have destroyed your internal organs and are nearing the end, there is no point in arguing with which poison you will seek healing. To do so is to rely on modern medicine and support its sick organization. We are trying to save people from the devil called modern medicine. It's up to them what to do when they're in trouble.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
You can't defend a drug that harms the heart. If you have destroyed your internal organs and are nearing the end, there is no point in arguing with which poison you will seek healing.
So you're saying that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine ( 2 different drugs) harm the heart and destroy your internal organs? Yet doctors who use these drugs in the early stages say they're safe and are saving lives. Where did you get your information from, or is that just your opinion?

To do so is to rely on modern medicine and support its sick organization. We are trying to save people from the devil called modern medicine. It's up to them what to do when they're in trouble.
I'm no fan of Big Pharma either but what I gather from your reply is that you have a fundamental hate on for all drugs because you say they are of the devil and people should go without.

I hope that works out for you.