COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Very worthwhile read.
Ten Fatal Errors: Scientists Attack Paper That Established Global PCR Driven Lockdown
War has broken out in the scientific literature that strikes at the existential core of Covid-19 and its proposed causative virus.

At the heart of the controversy lies the fact that the creators of the most commonly used test, the RT-PCR, published instructions for how to test for SARS-CoV-2 “without having virus material available,” in their own words, relying instead on the Chinese scientists’ genetic sequence published on the internet.

The paper “Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time PCR” was published 24 hours after it was submitted to Eurosurveillance, clearly evading peer review. Its lead authors were Christian Drosten and Victor Corman, which is how it took on the title “Corman-Drosten paper.” It provided the “recipe,” or work flow for the Covid-19 diagnostic test, quickly applied all over the world, after it was accepted as the standard of testing by the WHO.

Dr. Corbett, a Ph.D., and retired RN elaborated: “There are 10 fatal errors in this Drosten test paper. Public Health England is a co-author on it. All the public health authorities across the EU have co-authored this paper.

But here is the bottom line: There was no viral isolate to validate what they were doing. The PCR products of the amplification didn’t correspond to any viral isolate at that time. I call it ‘donut ring science.’ There is nothing at the center of it. It’s all about code, genetics, nothing to do with reality, or the actual person, the patient.

I post this again for anyone who missed this.

At 29 mins in Dr.Igor Shepherd discusses Chinese military connections to vaccine makers in the US. He mentions that the CV-1984 vaccines were prepared years ago.

‘Covid-19’ Vaccine “Biological Weapons Of Mass Destruction.” by Dr. Igor Shepherd

Dr. Igor Shepherd is a medical doctor/manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department/Preparedness Unit, and is on the Covid response team.

Dr. Shepherd was born and raised in the Soviet Union, and became a Military Doctor in St. Petersburg, Russia, and studied under the Strategic Rocket Force.

He is an expert today on bio-weapons, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives,(CBRNE) and Pandemic preparedness.

Wyoming Health Department doctor questioned legitimacy of COVID-19 pandemic at event

Thanks Frank, just watched this.

Possibly my colourful imagination, but from 40 minutes onwards when he was describing the vaccine trials that he was subjected to, and he said that he wanted to be sick but he couldn't be - reminded me of the passage in Revelation: they seek death but death flee's from them. (paraphrasing)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thanks Frank, just watched this.

Possibly my colourful imagination, but from 40 minutes onwards when he was describing the vaccine trials that he was subjected to, and he said that he wanted to be sick but he couldn't be - reminded me of the passage in Revelation: they seek death but death flee's from them. (paraphrasing)
That's interesting. Possible super soldier?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This was broadcast in September on SKY News in Australia, yet the madness continues.
'Australians must know the truth - this virus is not a pandemic': Alan Jones
Sky News host Alan Jones says he has warned time and time again the political leaders who are the architects of this coronavirus response will not be able to escape the criticism that is now finding its way into the public place.

It comes as an economist in the Victorian Department of Finance and Treasury, Sanjeev Sabhlok, on Wednesday penned an article in the Australian Financial Review announcing his resignation from his position.

Mr Sabhlok wrote he resigned "so that I would be able to speak out against the state's management of the COVID-19 infection".

"I made a number of criticisms of the state government on social media. The head of human relations at Treasury asked me to remove them.

"I resigned on the same day, the only honourable course for a free citizen of Australia," Mr Sabhlok wrote.

Mr Sabhlok continued to note a number of his other criticisms over the response to the virus.

"One question remains, how many others have been silenced across all arms of government, including in Canberra," Mr Jones said. Mr Jones also reiterated his call for a national advertising campaign to "tell the public the truth about the fact this virus is not a pandemic".

A Freeman

Superstar
Which is the point of control. This is a test run IMHO and they are experimenting on psych seeing what it takes for varying cultures to give up their freedom. That makes the next rounds easier to implement. It is as if they are racing to a finish now which caused many to see their plans clearly yet others seem like compliant zombies to us who have not snorkeled the Kool Aid. The question is how do they have so many people already willing to give up their freedom? They want to basically shut it all down and put societies on a world basic income where we are dependent on what they allow us.

Once again, the media hype in the US seemingly will bring restrictions and yet the eye test and many in hospitals tell a different tale. They must feel they need some more control in this go-round to monitor levels of compliance and resistance.
This is absolutely all about control, but it doesn't seem like a test run anymore, at least to me.

The parasitic criminal class have it in their minds to vaccinate everyone, which will begin this coming week. They're hoping most will volunteer to be poisoned to death and tracked and traced from jab to death. Those who refuse will eventually be hunted, as the vaccination program is enforced by the military around the world.

When people start getting sick from the vaccine, they'll toy with the numbers and blame it on those who haven't been vaccinated yet, banking on people being so stupid not to ask the obvious and logical question, i.e. "if the vaccine works, then why would anyone who has already received it be at risk from those who haven't?" But we're not talking about logic; we're talking about control, as you said.

There will likely be placebos mixed in, so they don't kill too many at first, which would scare off the rest. But the intention with this is not to stop until they have everyone, which means they will make it progressively more difficult to get basic necessities or even to move about without proof of vax as this goes on.

Have any of you noticed please how censorship of anything critical to vaccines is rapidly increasing within just the past couple of weeks?

AI censorship of sites
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/12/01/anti-vaccine-propaganda-censorship.aspx

Don't personally use fb because it's an alphabet soup brigade data mining operation, but this is a relatively recent headline:

Facebook BANS false claims about Covid vaccines 'debnked by public health experts' -- all such posts to be REMOVED
https://www.rt.com/news/508578-facebook-covid-vaccine-false-claims-remove/

Also, there are other discussion forums that are actively shutting down and removing what they refer to as "anti-vax" posts, that basically involves anything that questions the official narrative. They've recategorized such posts as "giving medical advice".

It would therefore be surprsing if we don't start seeing troops on the streets across the U.S., U.K., Ireland and the Commonwealthy countries, e.g. Canada, New Zealand, Australia, S. Africa, etc. before long, possibly already before the end of the year. Particularly in the U.S. with the election circus keeping everyone well distracted.

This goes against the trend that has been seen so far.

Speaking in Wilmington, Delaware, the US president-elect said it would not be necessary to make a coronavirus vaccine mandatory.

"I will do everything in my power as president to encourage people to do the right thing and when they do it, demonstrate that it matters," he said.

The Pew Research Center says just 60% of Americans are currently prepared to take a coronavirus vaccine, up from 51% who said the same in September.

On Thursday Mr Biden told CNN he would be happy to take a vaccine in public to allay potential concerns about its safety. Three former presidents - Barack Obama, George W Bush and Bill Clinton - have said they are also prepared to be inoculated publicly.

Mr Biden has also reiterated his call for Americans to wear a mask for 100 days - a measure that he said combined with vaccine distribution would see deaths "drop off the edge".

"My hope is they will then be inclined to say it's worth the patriotic duty to go ahead and protect other people," Mr Biden said.