COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

e-Enoch

Superstar

Karlysymon

Superstar
We must be near peak clown-world when the NWO literally spell out every step of their takeover plans online, in books and during conferences for everyone to see, yet people don't believe it's happening because the TV news presenter told them not to. People seem to have no capacity for critical thinking these days.
The bolded part could be explained away through this Hoover quote...so if someone sees that Schwab clip and s/he still doesn't want to believe, just understand what's going on.
1643371407088.png
I do have a concern it won't be too long before another new variant scare emerges and they bring back all the restrictions, but for now it's all focus on the Ukraine Russia war stuff.
I do have a sneaking suspicion that the one of the (many) reasons for lifting the restrictions is to kill off the negative connotation of the word "lockdown". Ofcourse "they" very much want the restrictions to remain in place. Isn’t it curious that European countries are lifting restrictions in unison? When the actress Joanna Lumley brought up the subject of war-time rationing to fight climate change, the war that MSM seems to be angling for may actually bring that reality….shortages, limited travel,…everything that lockdowns have been. If the planned war is going to affect the entire continent, makes sense that the restrictions(in the name of covid) would be lifted.
Then i saw this on the side of a BBC page and i thought to myself: they seem pretty sure that war is going to break out
1643371748419.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
South Carolina Proposes Law To Make It Illegal To Request Vax Status

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 13-58-35 South Carolina Proposes Law To Make It Illegal To Request Va...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
But I thought it was just a conspiracy theory!??;)
Experts Are Ringing Alarms About Elon Musk’s Brain Implants

The dystopian television show Black Mirror has begun to feel less like fantasy as Elon Musk’s brain-implant startup, Neuralink, gears up for human trials. Soon the coin-shaped devices could allow patients to operate computers using only their thoughts.

But in spite of the never-ending momentum for the world’s richest man, scientists are worried about the company’s oversight, the potential impact on trial participants, and whether society has meaningfully grappled with the stakes of fusing Big Tech with human brains.

“I don't think there is sufficient public discourse on what the big picture implications of this kind of technology becoming available [are],” said Dr. Karola Kreitmair, assistant professor of medical history and bioethics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.

“I worry that there's this uncomfortable marriage between a company that is for-profit… and these medical interventions that hopefully are there to help people,” she added.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Denmark Ends Almost All COVID Restrictions

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 14-12-42 Denmark Ends Almost All COVID Restrictions.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lawyer Reveals Vaccine Injuries: Cancer and Miscarriages Up 300%, Neurological Problems Up 1000%

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 15-05-46 Lawyer Reveals Vaccine Injuries Cancer and Miscarriages Up 3...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I wonder how many homeless people are getting vaccine. They might be dodging a bullet because they are slipping through the cracks. It would be ironic that the homeless come out ahead and miss the poisonous experimental vaccine and all it's bad health effects. Talk about herd immunity just the fact that the homeless survive at all proves herd immunity works because they exposed to everything yet it seems to make them even tougher.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I wonder how many homeless people are getting vaccine. They might be dodging a bullet because they are slipping through the cracks. It would be ironic that the homeless come out ahead and miss the poisonous experimental vaccine and all it's bad health effects. Talk about herd immunity just the fact that the homeless survive at all proves herd immunity works because they exposed to everything yet it seems to make them even tougher.
It appears that the homeless have a "stronger" immune system...