COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

polymoog

Superstar
At the 9-11th mark, Fauci acknowledges that they have a program in place....using "community leaders, sports figures that people can listen to if they won't listen to a guy in a suit like me"
yes, the CDC had hired a PR firm to push acceptance of BS-19. this was thoroughly discussed at event 201.

DavidSon

Star
yes, the CDC had hired a PR firm to push acceptance of BS-19. this was thoroughly discussed at event 201.
And let's not forget, as Corbett revealed, who that firm was: Hill & Knowlton! The same outfit that sold the story babies were being left to die in Kuwait, all to juice up support for the invasion of Iraq. It's such a joke, we couldn't make this BS up any better.

DavidSon

Star
I checked out ISD's page on Partners and Funders and obviously, there are no surprises there.
View attachment 42776
Yes another node in the UN based, NWO web. If they're the parent of Strong Cities I'd say they hold a somewhat high position on the globalist planning ladder, though with so many branches to their network I guess they all play an equal role.

The video helped crystallize several concepts that have been floating in my imagination. Many have already put these things together but it can be a shock to realize again that Pearl Harbor, the cold war, 9-11, Jihadi terrorism, school shootings, the covid pandemic, environmental crisis, the manufactured threat of "white nationalism", the manufactured threat of "radical anarchists"... they're ALL FALSE FLAGS! All products of the Hegelian dialectic- Problem, Reaction, Solution- to keep simple human beings in a perpetual state of imbalance, division. I know, not breaking news but the ideas, even if repeated by others, have to be understood internally.

One other thought about ISD is to take a good hard look at the face of tyranny. Their "team" isn't a group of cigar smoking old men in a dimly lit room. These deluded millenials are a true threat to humanity:

Awoken2

Superstar
And let's not forget, as Corbett revealed, who that firm was: Hill & Knowlton! The same outfit that sold the story babies were being left to die in Kuwait, all to juice up support for the invasion of Iraq. It's such a joke, we couldn't make this BS up any better.
Very similar to the Bell Pottinger debacle. Caught red handed attempting to get things re-arranged in SA

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
London Protest - A Call to Journalists 26th Sept 2020

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Trafalgar Square, London “We Do Not Consent” Protest Footage - 26th Sept 2020
An estimated 20,000 attended the Lockdown protest. Met Police allegedly shut it down because crowds "did not comply" with social distancing rules. An elderly woman was also punched in the stomach by police and knocked down to the ground. Dr Heiko Schoning was Arrested For Speaking truth at the protest.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Cv-1984 and Climate Change are merging together - a new narrative. More restrictions and more control.
"CLIMATE LOCKDOWN" - The End Game Becomes Clear: Post-Human Future
A "Climate Lockdown," to extend into perpetuity, reveals the true nature of #COVID1984: normalization of the police state, "climate tracing" and now "climate lockdown" as technocrats shove society towards their post-human future. Their hand is forced as the Global Warming narrative breaks down and the Modern Grand Solar Minimum goes mainstream. In their panic, they are seizing for total control -- we are at a demarcation point: we either fight now, or forever lose the opportunity. Christian breaks it down on this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

The Modern Grand Solar Minimum

Last edited:
They moved the goal posts once again. They admit CV-19 is not about a virus, it's about climate change and social control.
Unbelievable! Here's the video of the "doctor" making the claim. Just a reminder, as I'm sure others may already know, Dr. Tedros is formerly a terrorist of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front, which the US classified as a terrorist organisation:

Transcript:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Unbelievable! Here's the video of the "doctor" making the claim. Just a reminder, as I'm sure others may already know, Dr. Tedros is formerly a terrorist of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front, which the US classified as a terrorist organisation:

Transcript:
Thanks for posting that OM.
Why doesn't everyone know this? (cough) controlled corporate media...evil bastards, all of em.
He's as much a doctor as Bill Gates.
We're in the frickin' twilight zone!

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There is nothing more maddening than the controlled corporate media continually pushing the "cases" scare tactic narrative to justify a second wave to erode our rights and freedoms, and destroy our way of life as we know it.

I wrote a story explaining what "cases" actually are and just how useless the PCR test is. I'm preaching to the choir for most of you here, but for anyone new to this thread, this is really important. Pass this on to friends, family and anyone you know. We have to expose this hoax.

Screenshot_2020-09-27 Lockdown Calamity Based on Bogus COVID 19 Tests (1).png
Screenshot_2020-09-27 Lockdown Calamity Based on Bogus COVID 19 Tests .png
Full Article:

Last edited: