COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

rainerann

Star
I understand there are challenges with Lisa initiating conversation and being a gnat at times, but you can avoid her altogether knowing it leads to a similar result each and every time by responding. I mean, if you take a look at how many posts ensue once it gets started you will see how it clutters things up a bit and it is a fruitless path. Sometimes it is best to just leave a comment hanging when you know it is a trap. By all means, post as you two seem, fit but just know it is annoying others in that many posts are getting lost.

I am seeing some alarming behavior by some posters of late, not aimed at you. We have some dying on a hill of their own making, An example is nearby. It really is time to get past the petty stuff in the world for we are the enemy of those who seek total control and they pretty much have it and we are all victims of their manipulation. That is what I am worried about.
yet another insightful contribution of nothing. I swear in the last six months, this is probably at least the third time you have complained about Jess and Lisa having their tennis match. No one complains about this as much as you do, as though they are disrupting your morning coffee and favorite newspaper. Most people don’t complain about this at all even.

i kick myself for not realizing what a troll you really are sooner. Why don’t you just contribute something and leave people alone otherwise.

Lisa

Superstar
yet another insightful contribution of nothing. I swear in the last six months, this is probably at least the third time you have complained about Jess and Lisa having their tennis match. No one complains about this as much as you do, as though they are disrupting your morning coffee and favorite newspaper. Most people don’t complain about this at all even.

i kick myself for not realizing what a troll you really are sooner. Why don’t you just contribute something and leave people alone otherwise.
I think he said if for Jess’ benefit. haha!

justjess

Superstar
I understand there are challenges with Lisa initiating conversation and being a gnat at times, but you can avoid her altogether knowing it leads to a similar result each and every time by responding. I mean, if you take a look at how many posts ensue once it gets started you will see how it clutters things up a bit and it is a fruitless path. Sometimes it is best to just leave a comment hanging when you know it is a trap. By all means, post as you two seem, fit but just know it is annoying others in that many posts are getting lost.

I am seeing some alarming behavior by some posters of late, not aimed at you. We have some dying on a hill of their own making, An example is nearby. It really is time to get past the petty stuff in the world for we are the enemy of those who seek total control and they pretty much have it and we are all victims of their manipulation. That is what I am worried about.
while putting aside petty differences and Uniting over common ground I unfortunately think that the window of opportunity for that to happen has closed. People are at eachothers throats and not even trying to acknowledge what they share and bridge the gap.

The Zone

Star

You have been forcing us into living in your episode for how many pages? Get a grip on yourself.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
You have been forcing us into your episodes for how many pages?
you’re a big boy. You can put me on ignore but you don’t because you’re really a very judge mental person and completely fake. there is nothing sincere when you talk about finding common ground. It is entirely self centered and the requisite for this is to just agree to see things the way you do.

I don’t need your approval. I don’t need anything but enough time to pass for all the sensational crap to fall through the cracks like the memory of y2k.

And if you were really focused on finding common ground, you would contribute something that would actually support something, anything, but you are really nothing more than a forum gossip. So here we are.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, please. You are a troll's troll and unhappy I have not been responding to your silly antics. There is a ton of mental instability in play here.
You did score the brownie points...and thanks to you..she’s gonna try harder! :p

The Zone

Star
you’re a big boy. You can put me on ignore but you don’t because you’re really a very judge mental person and completely fake. there is nothing sincere when you talk about finding common ground. It is entirely self centered and the requisite for this is to just agree to see things the way you do.

I don’t need your approval. I don’t need anything but enough time to pass for all the sensational crap to fall through the cracks like the memory of y2k.

And if you were really focused on finding common ground, you would contribute something that would actually support something, anything, but you are really nothing more than a forum gossip. So here we are.
My common ground posting has been trending here of late. I am putting aside many differences while seeking community answers. But you are on a soapbox of late, uber-sensitive and seeming in need of pushing your displeasure with other members for not seeing things as you do in posts which the length of them make the book War & Peace seem scant by comparison.
You did score the brownie points...and thanks to you..she’s gonna try harder! :p
#FakeChristian^ I suppose members will hate for me calling for the white flag for the greater good.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
My common ground posting has been trending here of late. I am putting aside many differences while seeking community answers. But you are on a soapbox of late, uber-sensitive and seeming in need of pushing your displeasure with other members for not seeing things as you do in posts which make War & Peace seem scant by comparison.

#FakeChristian^ I suppose members will hate for me calling for the white flag for the greater good.
you are calling agreeing with what is trending here as having common ground posting. That is a joke

I really don’t care if you read what I have to say, but don’t try to act like you are not a prick when you are saying things like that there are “concerning posts of late and some of them are nearby” when you are posting right after I did, and then try to pretend that you are not gaslighting me.

Don’t try to pretend that you didn’t say that about me. Saying that I know I’m the black sheep in this thread and that I know you are talking about me is just a matter of embracing reality, so don’t try to accuse me of being sensitive for it. Just quit being fake. If you have a problem with what I say, quote me. If not, quit passively mentioning me in your posts.

I kick myself for not realizing what a troll your were sooner.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes Lisa I realize this. I even started a new paragraph in order to emphasize that I was repeating this. Glad you were able to catch this. :rolleyes:
Lol..well..I didn’t know if you knew you were repeating yourself.