COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

floss

Star
'Immunity Cards' To Be Issued To All Americans; Enable CDC To Track COVID-19 Vaxx Status In Database

On Wednesday the Department of Defense released the first images of a COVID-19 vaccination record card as well as vaccination kits, according to CNN.

"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due," says Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's going to get that."

Two week later they will come out and say these conspiracy nuts has been faking the proof card. Oh noes, we didn't see that coming. Now we have no choice but shove a microchip up their ass.

The vaccines are experimental- we have no long term data - we really don’t have “mid-term” data (let’s be realistic).

We have no idea how they “protect” against severe infection (if at all) and we have no idea if they control transmissibility (which is the whole point of a vaccine).

So, they are, AT BEST, a therapeutic - as all they’ve been shown to do is lessen symptoms in mild or moderate cases.

I have NO IDEA how these can be made mandatory by any school, hospital, nursing home, airline, business, or any other institution. It’s ABSURD!!!!

Surley

Established
The vaccines are experimental- we have no long term data - we really don’t have “mid-term” data (let’s be realistic).

We have no idea how they “protect” against severe infection (if at all) and we have no idea if they control transmissibility (which is the whole point of a vaccine).

So, they are, AT BEST, a therapeutic - as all they’ve been shown to do is lessen symptoms in mild or moderate cases.

I have NO IDEA how these can be made mandatory by any school, hospital, nursing home, airline, business, or any other institution. It’s ABSURD!!!!
Agreed...but THEY are going full speed ahead and if people don't try to fight back and stop it they are gonna force it. They are suppose to be within weeks of a roll out of it. I saw and posted where in d.c a bill just passed and goes before their governor to sign or veto that will allow kids 11 years and older to decide to be vaccinated without their parents consent and the school doesnt have to inform the parents that they vaccinated them. Scary times for sure but people are going to have to wake up and start being apart of the solution. They are keeping people distracted and passing all kinds of crazy stupid crap because we the people are to distracted to do are research and get informed and involved. We are going to have to answer some heavy questions from out kids in the future as to why we allowed this to happen on our watch

saki

Star
...no claim of 'cause and effect' here.... but something to be watching for....
Philadelphia Priest Dies After Participating In Moderna COVID Vaccine Trial
1607038729953.png

...excerpts.... all at link....

LifeSiteNews has reported that a Ukrainian Greek-Catholic priest died at his PA home after participating in Moderna's vaccine trial.

The cause of death isn't yet known, and it's unclear whether his participation in the trial for the new mRNA vaccine is connected to the death.
Before jumping to conclusions, it's worth noting that another priest suggested that Father Fields might have had a heart attack. But some organizations have raised questions about the rate of "serious" injury in the high-risk group of Moderna trial volunteers, as was disclosed with the latest round of 'Phase 3' trial data.

Three of the 15 human guinea pigs in the high-dose cohort - 250MG - reportedly suffered a "serious adverse event" within 43 days of receiving Moderna's jab.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Apparently there is a call for a European Health Union....with the ability to declare continent-wide state of emergency. This is dangerous. As one correpondent called it..."health interpol".
From 2014

saki

Star
'Immunity Cards' To Be Issued To All Americans; Enable CDC To Track COVID-19 Vaxx Status In Database

On Wednesday the Department of Defense released the first images of a COVID-19 vaccination record card as well as vaccination kits, according to CNN.

"Everyone will be issued a written card that they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose is due," says Dr. Kelly Moore, associate director of the Immunization Action Coalition. "Let's do the simple, easy thing first. Everyone's going to get that."

...thanks, Frank B.... I sent this link to every person in my address book.....

saki

Star
WARNING: RENOWNED VIROLOGIST SUCHARIT BHAKDI WARNS AGAINST HASTILY CREATED GENE-ALTERING CORONAVIRUS VACCINE

...excerpts... all at link.... very jarring and shocking conclusions.....
...with a personal background which is jaw-dropping... both in variety of ethnicity and educational excellence and stellar credentialing.... but also, the positions he has held..... why aren't we hearing from people like this?....

One of the most obvious points is that the vaccine is for an illness that has an incredibly low case fatality rate in Germany. “Among these 0 to 70 years, 0.7 percent died with and from COVID-19. 0.7 percent died,” he explains. But the real scandal is that these numbers are obscured from the public, in an apparent effort to make the disease appear more deadly than it actually is. Likewise, this author has looked for the mortality rate of the coronavirus in America by age and it is very difficult to find. “You won’t be able to find the answer, because you’ll only get an answer if you search the reports from the RKI [Robert Koch Institute] and calculate the number yourself.”

The doctor explains that the coronavirus is “about as dangerous as an influenza virus. A seasonal, moderate flu.” Doctor Bhakdi further explains that the vast majority of deaths are people who already have compromised health. As an individual over 70, the doctor explains that he is still not concerned, as he does not have co-morbidities. “I might be over 70, but I don’t have any pre-existing conditions, and if I wanted to,
I wouldn’t die unless I threw myself down the stairs, out of desperation,” he said wryly.

...you can watch the vid.... but probably easier for the English-speaking world to scroll to bottom at provided link, for the full translation.... than watching the vid, with subtitles..... 19:34 in length...

...but for the German-speakers... here's the vid... it's 19:34... if that works for you better...
...don't know if it's 'bad form' to reply to/quote my own earlier posting....
...but this is like an addendum to my earlier post, which just came over the transom... so to speak....
...I had never heard of this stellar immunologist until last night, on the Laura Ingraham show....
...this article is about that appearance...

...howz this for a stellar background and education?...

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, D.C., and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate.

...and here's the mega-major 'punch-line' of the too short interview segment..... from last night's show....

In response to Ingraham's final question, "So you think the COVID-19 vaccine is unnecessary?" Bhakdi replied: "I think it's downright dangerous. And I warn you, if you go along these lines, you are going to go to your doom "

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I don't believe they are experimental at all. This has been planned years ago. This rushed vaccine storyline has been one scripted drama.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I post this again for anyone who missed this.

At 29 mins in Dr.Igor Shepherd discusses Chinese military connections to vaccine makers in the US. He mentions that the CV-1984 vaccines were prepared years ago.

‘Covid-19’ Vaccine “Biological Weapons Of Mass Destruction.” by Dr. Igor Shepherd

Dr. Igor Shepherd is a medical doctor/manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department/Preparedness Unit, and is on the Covid response team.

Dr. Shepherd was born and raised in the Soviet Union, and became a Military Doctor in St. Petersburg, Russia, and studied under the Strategic Rocket Force.

He is an expert today on bio-weapons, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives,(CBRNE) and Pandemic preparedness.

Wyoming Health Department doctor questioned legitimacy of COVID-19 pandemic at event

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
Any time I see a news report or article about this vaccine I feel like I’m watching flashbacks from 12 monkeys - what happened before the end of civilization - or something like that. Really really bad vibes.
Excellent radar.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Delta Air Lines Hemorrhages Cash; CEO Warns 'Forward Bookings Slowing' Again

Delta has encouraged all employees to get tested weekly for COVID-19 and said it would roll out a contact tracing program on Dec. 15 for international passengers, working with other carriers and the U.S. CDC.

Delta is working with Alitalia to ensure "quarantine free" flights between the U.S. and Italy. They are the first flights between the U.S. and Europe, not subject to quarantines in months.

Passengers on "select flights" from Atlanta to Rome will no longer have to self-isolate if they test negative for Covid 3 times on their flight. They will be asked to take a PCR test 72 hours before departure and then rapid tests at both the Atlanta and Italian airports.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A Second Open Letter From a Senior Constable in the NSW Police Force

"This situation has intensified during the declared National State of Emergency, as Police are asked to enforce arbitrary rules against the population, without any verifiable and objective scientific basis, in the name of public health and safety, often infringing upon basic human rights in the process. Excessive force is being deployed with increasing regularity, causing harm when it is apparently meant for good and the public is losing respect, trust, and faith in us".

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
List of Coronavirus Apps That Are Tracking Us

A flood of coronavirus apps are tracking us. Now it’s time to keep track of them.

There’s a deluge of apps that detect your covid-19 exposure, often with little transparency. Our Covid Tracing Tracker project will document them.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A Wallet-Size Notice You Can Hand to the Police If They Bully You about Cov

I have a cousin, Reginald, who is very educated but is really into obeying all the restrictions of the pandemic. He practically gets road rage if he sees someone without a mask. I hazard a guess that his distress prevents him from reading the many excellent refutations of the Covid legend. I’m going to offer him, as below, a cute little pack of medical criticism that he can hand to a cop on the beat.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

...don't know if it's 'bad form' to reply to/quote my own earlier posting....
...but this is like an addendum to my earlier post, which just came over the transom... so to speak....
...I had never heard of this stellar immunologist until last night, on the Laura Ingraham show....
...this article is about that appearance...

...howz this for a stellar background and education?...

Sucharit Bhakdi was born in Washington, D.C., and educated at schools in Switzerland, Egypt, and Thailand. He studied medicine at the University of Bonn in Germany, where he received his MD in 1970. He was a post-doctoral researcher at the Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics in Freiburg from 1972 to 1976, and at The Protein Laboratory in Copenhagen from 1976 to 1977. He joined the Institute of Medical Microbiology at Giessen University in 1977 and was appointed associate professor in 1982. He was named chair of Medical Microbiology at the University of Mainz in 1990, where he remained until his retirement in 2012. Dr. Bhakdi has published over three hundred articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology, and parasitology, for which he has received numerous awards and the Order of Merit of Rhineland-Palatinate.

...and here's the mega-major 'punch-line' of the too short interview segment..... from last night's show....

In response to Ingraham's final question, "So you think the COVID-19 vaccine is unnecessary?" Bhakdi replied: "I think it's downright dangerous. And I warn you, if you go along these lines, you are going to go to your doom "

Prof. Sucharit Bhakdi from Germany got it to the point @Laura Ingraham (Fox News) on 2. 12. 2020
Bhakdi replied:
"I think it's downright dangerous. And I warn you, if you go along these lines, you are going to go to your doom "