COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Must See. Very worthwhile presentation.

COVID Vaccines “Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction” says Wyoming Medical Doctor and Manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department (Video)
by Gary D. Barnett

Screenshot_2020-12-02 ‘Covid-19’ Vaccine “Biological Weapons Of Mass Destruction ” by Dr Igor ...png
Video

Dr. Igor Shepherd is a medical doctor/manager for Wyoming’s State Public Health Department/Preparedness Unit, and is on the Covid response team.
I was able to have a conversation with Dr. Shepherd after he did a talk for “Keep Colorado Free and Open” [recently].

Dr. Shepherd wrote to me, and I was able to get a copy of his important talk. He has taken great risk to do this talk about the horrors of this new ‘Covid-19’ vaccine, so I recommend that all watch and listen.

It is a fairly long talk and questions are answered at the end, but it is worth every minute of your time.

He calls them “Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction.”

Dr. Shepherd was born and raised in the Soviet Union, and became a Military Doctor in St. Petersburg, Russia, and studied under the Strategic Rocket Force.

He is an expert today on bio-weapons, Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and high yield Explosives,(CBRNE) and Pandemic preparedness.

His view is that these vaccines are very similar technology to the bio-weapon RND used to develop viral weapons. He fully understands that the plan of depopulation and mandatory vaccinations will be at our doorstep very soon, and is shocked that the American people are so passive concerning this enemy takeover.

He believes that this fake pandemic is the means by which a communist global government will be ushered into existence; one that cannot be voted out.

I agree with this thinking, as this technocratic takeover and economic destruction will be communistic in nature.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Warp Speed Ahead: COVID-19 Vaccines Pave the Way for a New Frontier in Surveillance
Great article by Whitehead. We hear the term "transhumanism" here and there but this piece gives multiple examples of how computer technologies are being merged with human life.

There is a sinister world beyond that which we perceive, one in which power players jockey for control over the one commodity that is a necessary ingredient for total domination: you.

DavidSon

Star
What a coincidence all the pharmaceutical companies are ready to distribute a vaccine in the same week. :rolleyes: It usually takes years if not decades to develop vaccines, yet they've magically pulled them off in months. Looking at their freezers and supply chains, it's obvious they've prepared for this operation long in advance.

It's sickening to know the governments want to inject the elderly in nursing homes first. There's no way for them to escape the experimental messenger RNA cocktail headed their way. In the US ethnic minorities and the poor are next in line while in Britain health care workers are consistently being noted as among the initial recipients.

It's an absolutely selfish thought but if a high % of normies accept the vaccine it's possible the drug companies and bio-security agents will profit enough to leave us alone. In my view they can limit travel, entertainment, employment opportunities as long as their toxic, genetically altering injection isn't mandatory.

To borrow a metaphor from Malcolm X, the chickens have come home to roost. Societies that accept GMO's, false flags like 911, fractional banking, illegal wars, fake moon landings, "elected" leaders from the criminal class... are only being prepped for complete domination. An argument could be made that when people reject the Almighty they open a door to this level of deception.

judah

Rookie

Lorries were spotted transporting thousands of doses from Pfizer’s factories in Puurs, Belgium, on Wednesday morning after British regulators gave the vaccine the green light. The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the breakthrough jab and 800,000 doses will arrive in the coming days – with some expected as early as tomorrow, said the companies.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/02/vaccine-already-on-its-way-to-the-uk-as-lorries-loaded-with-doses-leave-pfizers-factory-13692186/?ito=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

saki

Veteran
Zuckerberg Says Facebook Ready to Work With Biden to “Push” COVID-19 Vaccine
1606954051617.png

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg publicly said the platform is trying to work with Joe Biden on a joint Facebook-Biden administration push for Americans to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

During a livestream interview with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Facebook founder mentioned a “push around authoritative information on vaccines,” though he did not elaborate on what that would entail.
“I know our team at Facebook has already reached out to the incoming administration to help with the COVID response in any way that we can,” continued Zuckerberg. “I’m sure there will be a few important things that we can do together.”

“We’re already planning a push around authoritative information on vaccines,” he added before the discussion turned to other topics.

As the Financial Times has recently reported, Facebook plans a strong push to encourage its users to get the COVID-19 vaccine and to share content related to the Paris Climate Agreement.

Back in October, Facebook announced that it would ban ads on its platform that discourage vaccinations and run an information campaign encouraging users to get flu shots.

...more at link...

VigCizMember

Veteran
“During the advisory meeting last week, Patsy Stinchfield, a Children's Minnesota nurse practitioner, said officials and drugmakers could try talking about the side effects in a more positive way. She said they could use language such as "response" instead of "adverse reaction."

"These are immune responses," said Stinchfield, a past voting member of the committee. "And so if you feel something after vaccination, you should expect to feel that. When you do, it's normal to have some arm soreness or fatigue, some body aches and maybe even a fever. It sounds like in some of these trials, maybe even having to stay home from work."

Niiiiice.... notice how they try and spin an adverse event at simply a “response”!!!!

Makes me furious. These vaccines aren’t even being tested to see if they control transmissibility!!!!

saki

Veteran
GLOBALISTS CHEER POPE’S ROLE IN ‘GREAT RESET’
1606955448774.png

....excerpts.... all at link.....

The WEF's endorsement of the pontiff follows exchanges since 2014 between Pope Francis and Professor Klaus Schwab, WEF founder and executive chairman and co-author of COVID 19: The Great Reset, which sets out "one path [that] will take us to a better world: more inclusive, more equitable and more respectful of Mother Nature."
Speaking to Church Militant, Catholic academic John Zmirak warned: "I have read fewer things more sinister than the WEF's latest production. While you and I might laugh at Pope Francis' clunky prose and sophomoric moralism, we see in the WEF's propaganda the dangerous uses to which Francis' ideas can be put."

Dr. Zmirak, editor at The Stream, noted that the pontiff is "an enemy of human freedom, and those who crave the chance to concretely strip us of our basic rights as Western men and Christians will not put a pope like this to waste."

Last edited:

VigCizMember

Veteran
GLOBALISTS CHEER POPE’S ROLE IN ‘GREAT RESET’
View attachment 47886

....excerpts.... all at link.....

The WEF's endorsement of the pontiff follows exchanges since 2014 between Pope Francis and Professor Klaus Schwab, WEF founder and executive chairman and co-author of COVID 19: The Great Reset, which sets out "one path [that] will take us to a better world: more inclusive, more equitable and more respectful of Mother Nature."
Speaking to Church Militant, Catholic academic John Zmirak warned: "I have read fewer things more sinister than the WEF's latest production. While you and I might laugh at Pope Francis' clunky prose and sophomoric moralism, we see in the WEF's propaganda the dangerous uses to which Francis' ideas can be put."

Dr. Zmirak, editor at The Stream, noted that the pontiff is "an enemy of human freedom, and those who crave the chance to concretely strip us of our basic rights as Western men and Christians will not put a pope like this to waste."

True Catholics recognize this is not our “Pope” by any stretch of the imagination. He was put in place to carry out the NWO agenda. It becomes more clear every day.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's an absolutely selfish thought but if a high % of normies accept the vaccine it's possible the drug companies and bio-security agents will profit enough to leave us alone. In my view they can limit travel, entertainment, employment opportunities as long as their toxic, genetically altering injection isn't mandatory.
I agree with pretty much everything else you said except I don't believe this is possible. They may allow unvaccinated people to exist for a short time but they won't just leave us alone indefinitely. I believe that's what the camps are for.

Last edited:

chrisocn

Rookie
What a coincidence all the pharmaceutical companies are ready to distribute a vaccine in the same week. :rolleyes: It usually takes years if not decades to develop vaccines, yet they've magically pulled them off in months. Looking at their freezers and supply chains, it's obvious they've prepared for this operation long in advance.

It's sickening to know the governments want to inject the elderly in nursing homes first. There's no way for them to escape the experimental messenger RNA cocktail headed their way. In the US ethnic minorities and the poor are next in line while in Britain health care workers are consistently being noted as among the initial recipients.

To borrow a metaphor from Malcolm X, the chickens have come home to roost. Societies that accept GMO's, false flags like 911, fractional banking, illegal wars, fake moon landings, "elected" leaders from the criminal class... are only being prepped for complete domination. An argument could be made that when people reject the Almighty they open a door to this level of deception.
GREAT POINT, DavidSon!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Gov. Abbott announces COVID-19 vaccines could arrive in Texas in less than two weeks
More than 1.4 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccines are being allotted to Texas for December.

South Dakota readies for 7,800 vaccine doses in 2 weeks

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent watch from Dave Cullen.
No Vaccine No Freedom: Responding to Vaccine Discussion on Irish Television
Screenshot_2020-12-02 No Vaccine No Freedom Responding to Vaccine Discussion on Irish Television.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Member of Parliament: Vaccine Passport Plan — “The MOST Authoritarian Govt Since 1650”
Screenshot_2020-12-02 Member of Parliament Vaccine Passport Plan — “The MOST Authoritarian Gov...png
UK member of Parliament after assuring his constituents that vaccine will not be mandatory, he now realizes it will be vaccination passports and it MUST BE STOPPED. And, Fauci will end his career after enacting Gates’ IA2030 but he began his NIH position by getting legal immunity for BigPharma vaccines. Now you can’t sue them but they are suing an injured vaccine tester for talking.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
El Paso FEAR: Classic Example of MSM Virus Propaganda
El Paso narrative by CBS & Drudge is classic lies and propaganda. “Surge” is NOT from shopping — it’s from border crossing as sick Mexicans come for free healthcare and Feds incentivize hospitals with COVID bonuses