COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile and insightful discussion from Dave Cullen and his guest, as they examine the up and coming plans of the cabal and the absurd level of control on the masses.
The Rising Global Technocracy (With Fiona Marie Flanagan)

Screenshot_2020-12-10 The Rising Global Technocracy (With Fiona Marie Flanagan).png

Lil axe

Veteran
From 2016
‘X-Files’ climax shines alien spotlight on CRISPR gene-editing technology

From 2016
X-Files "predicts" the pandemic, 5G conspiracy and DNA altering vaccine

"Microwave radiation is also being used as a trigger"
View attachment 48585

"Stay Indoors"
View attachment 48584

View attachment 48586

View attachment 48587
reminds me a bit of what i was reading yesterday, havana syndrome
when us / canadian diplomats were in cuba 2017, and they were all sick, minor brain damage, targeted microwaves, i remeber hearing briefly about it on the news in 2017, then went away, i was curious if it may be also causing the unknown sickness to all the individuals in india

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
reminds me a bit of what i was reading yesterday, havana syndrome
when us / canadian diplomats were in cuba 2017, and they were all sick, minor brain damage, targeted microwaves, i remeber hearing briefly about it on the news in 2017, then went away, i was curious if it may be also causing the unknown sickness to all the individuals in india
It actually goes back much further to the US Moscow Embassy in the 50's being hit with radiation weapons.

See- The Moscow Signal.

rtgrg.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Either the elite are getting really lazy at finding crisis actors, or they just don't care anymore because so many have fallen for their poorly written script:

I was going to post a similar tweet which showed the same woman receiving a shot in October, but someone pointed out that the Christmas sweatshirt in October doesn't make sense. Not sure what's going on - crisis actor and/or media manipulation. Either way we are being played.

Bird flu outbreak in Japan worsens, over 2 million chickens culled

it hurts. i'm angry.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Europe was already planning for a Vaccine ID Passport from the 3rd quarter of 2019.
Vaccines That Change your DNA & Gates’ Italian Experiment

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bird flu outbreak in Japan worsens, over 2 million chickens culled

it hurts. i'm angry.
The cabal want to do away with meat(protein) as a regular food staple of our diet. Replaced with lab made frankenfood replacement.

judah

Established
The cabal want to do away with meat(protein) as a regular food staple of our diet. Replaced with lab made frankenfood replacement.
they want us on the same diet as North Koreans. It says in the bible that in the latter days they will tell us not to eat meat? I’ll find the scripture

DavidSon

Star
I went down a rabbit hole reading about the Astra Zeneca vaccine. Some strange symbology within its makeup and process of manufacturing.

A snopes article claims that no the vaccine doesn't "contain" MRC-5 aborted fetal tissue, because it's grown in HEK 293 fetal tissue! Personally I think whether the vaccine is supposedly filtered from the cell line is irrelevant.

HEK 293 has an odd history. All HEK cells are the product of an experiment using fetal kidney cells manipulated in 1973:

"The cells were obtained from a single, apparently healthy, spontaneously or, under Dutch law, legally aborted fetus; the identity of the parents and the reason for the abortion are unknown."

Does anyone believe the identity is unknown? Reminds me of the Tom Hanks rumors, that his DNA would be the source for a world injection. To repeat: the cells used to make the AZV are living remnants from 1973 (though AZ uses a variant called T-REX 293). Looking at the transcripts from an FDA conference in 2001, again and again the danger of tumorigenicity associated with designer cell applications was raised.

It's bizarre they're creating a vaccine formed of an adenovirus taken from infected chimpanzee kidneys. I didn't know this but an adenoid is the upper part of our tonsils. In the swab CV test, this is the area they're gathering samples from. Adenovirus is basically the common cold found in many animals. The US military currently inoculates their soldiers with two types of AD vaccines which are not available to the public.

adenovirus particles, interesting shapes lol

Last edited: