COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
I’ve never watched the film and isn’t there a recent version with Ryan Reynolds(??) although iam not so sure about that. Anyway, I decided to read about it and was creeped out, given the present times.

On the film’s wiki page, under the “Critical Response” section, standing out to me was this film critic’s response:

Penelope Gilliatt of The New Yorker was negative, writing, "This pompously prophetic thing of a film hasn't a brain in its beanbag. Where is democracy? Where is the popular vote? Where is women's lib? Where are the uprising poor, who would have suspected what was happening in a moment?"[14]

It is almost 50yrs since the film’s release and just 2yrs shy of the year in which it was set. At this point in time when meat plants are shut down and there is talk of lab-grown meat and ‘resetting the table”, UBI that only let’s you purchase approved “foods”....isn’t it prudent to ask, like she did so many years ago, how democracy, the popular vote, women’s lib etc haven’t stopped the corporate takeover of food? Was she overestimating the power of those mechanisms and movements?

And that isn’t to say that “Soylent Green” hasn’t been happening in some form in the last decades. Of concern though in the present are the huge ramifications of feeding humans with stuff made out genetically modified humans.

In regard to chemtrails, we are often told that we’ve never seen real blue skies, so iam guessing the same is going to be said of food in the decades to come. While thy have their seed vault in Norway.

If you know me at all you know I’m incredibly skeptical about any literal bible translation... however, herein may lie the mark of the beast. So what does that make the man who ushered it in?
I'm with you in the literal interpretation. I don't think this is THE "end times", as much of this stuff is orchestrated by people who have edited and rewritten the bible. Not to turn this into a religious discussion, but as I've posted here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/christian-zionism-discussed.2062/post-226548, this is a group of people who have convinced people this is the end times, when in fact, it's a bunch of clandestine anti-Creator/God groups (zionists, freemasons, etc.) working together to make it seem so and attempting to convince others of that as well. Not to mention, the ending DOES NOT bode well for them, which makes me think they actually understand their own fate.

At least that's the way I see it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I know I asked this before, but with so much new data and info being released, will try to restructure my original request...
Am trying to gather the most basic but powerful, irrefutable evidence regarding the vax for a nearly fluent, but also ESL speaker. Its mainly to educate them regarding giving these vaxes to children so relevant info would be very much appreciated. Thanks again heroes...
There is sooo much info for sure but my suggestion would be the Dr. Carrie Madej video. It's been posted a million times in this thread i wouldn"t be able to locate it :).
Edit: please search for it using Frank's username.
I'm with you in the literal interpretation. I don't think this is THE "end times", as much of this stuff is orchestrated by people who have edited and rewritten the bible. Not to turn this into a religious discussion, but as I've posted here: https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/christian-zionism-discussed.2062/post-226548, this is a group of people who have convinced people this is the end times, when in fact, it's a bunch of clandestine anti-Creator/God groups (zionists, freemasons, etc.) working together to make it seem so and attempting to convince others of that as well. Not to mention, the ending DOES NOT bode well for them, which makes me think they actually understand their own fate.

At least that's the way I see it.
Personally, i don't think this vaccine has anything to do with the endtimes mark of the beast. I do believe though that it is the end times in the sense that once our DNA is forever changed, it is the end of our species since the "hybrids" won't be able to reproduce. "Our end" is also "their end". The controllers aren't and will never be immortal. Bush Sr, Brzezinski, David Rockefeller etc died and their successors will die too! Man is a social animal and they will never find any joy in interacting with the robo-humans they will have created. It will be a dreary existence they will want out of.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star

If you know me at all you know I’m incredibly skeptical about any literal bible translation... however, herein may lie the mark of the beast. So what does that make the man who ushered it in?
I think Bill Gates is the Beast, he is the one pushing for all these vaccines around the world. His former company (Microsoft) made the 060606 patent for cryptocurrency mining using body/brain signals. The ASCII values of the letters of his name add up to 666 as well.

justjess

Superstar
I think Bill Gates is the Beast, he is the one pushing for all these vaccines around the world. His former company (Microsoft) made the 060606 patent for cryptocurrency mining using body/brain signals. The ASCII values of the letters of his name add up to 666 as well.
Fair. But no one worships him.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I know I asked this before, but with so much new data and info being released, will try to restructure my original request...
Am trying to gather the most basic but powerful, irrefutable evidence regarding the vax for a nearly fluent, but also ESL speaker. Its mainly to educate them regarding giving these vaxes to children so relevant info would be very much appreciated. Thanks again heroes...
This video with several doctors from all over the world speaking out against the vax and so called pandemic is a must see.

Potential side effects.

This gets more technical but is very worthwhile

Karlysymon

Superstar
WEF Reset: Pandemic Could Usher In Universal Health Coverage
View attachment 48695

What is the whole point of this if, as we are being told, we will eventually be immune to disease and death?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This video with several doctors from all over the world speaking out against the vax and so called pandemic is a must see.

Potential side effects.

This gets more technical but is very worthwhile
Thank you!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is sooo much info for sure but my suggestion would be the Dr. Carrie Madej video. It's been posted a million times in this thread i wouldn"t be able to locate it :).
Edit: please search for it using Frank's username.

Personally, i don't think this vaccine has anything to do with the endtimes mark of the beast. I do believe though that it is the end times in the sense that once our DNA is forever changed, it is the end of our species since the "hybrids" won't be able to reproduce. "Our end" is also "their end". The controllers aren't and will never be immortal. Bush Sr, Brzezinski, David Rockefeller etc died and their successors will die too! Man is a social animal and they will never find any joy in interacting with the robo-humans they will have created. It will be a dreary existence they will want out of.
Gracias!

Helioform

Star
Fair. But no one worships him.
Maybe not yet, but the establishment and people who watch TV seem to think he is a very generous philanthropist at least. He also financed the research for the quantum dot tattoo with luciferase in it. Maybe he is a front for the Beast as well. These satanists love to use 666 for everything.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Posted again. Critical info.
The Potential Serious Danger of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement with Coronavirus Vaccines

Screenshot_2020-12-14 The Potential Serious Danger of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement with Coro...png

Which is why I don't think they'll be successful. Humans are innately social creatures and their attempted coercion to change us into ½ machine and ½ human is their cliquey dream, not humanity's. At times I have to laugh at them wanting to control every single human being walking the planet. Perhaps Bill Gates shouldn't have been so blatant with his depopulation agenda in parts of African and India, as people may have believed in his "charitable" organizations.

Thankfully, many are in the know and are not falling for it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Posting again. Warning of previous CV/SARS-1 trials that were NOT successful.
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler | PA Medical Freedom Press Conference ( 20 Oct 2020 )

justjess

Superstar
People do marvel at his "false miracles"
Marveling and worshipping are different things... it’s possible. Did he have a vested interest in either of the vaccines that are being released? The extent of my vaccine knowledge is “vaccine bad” but I’ve been running away from vaccines since I’m a kid.

Marveling and worshipping are different things... it’s possible. Did he have a vested interest in either of the vaccines that are being released? The extent of my vaccine knowledge is “vaccine bad” but I’ve been running away from vaccines since I’m a kid.
Yes he has a worldwide vaccine company, gavi. You could make the case this whole thing was a money making scheme for them at one level, social reorganization at another, and a sinister depopulation agenda at another. Basically the three main facets that I see. And the whole time people marvel at his false miracles and say who is like unto the beast? who can do what he does? Obviously Im not 100% sure bill gates is the beast but it is a compelling case. Especially when he died in 2013 according to ancestery.com. So who is in his body? Certainly makes you think

A Freeman

Superstar
FDA lists 22 potential adverse effects of new COVID-19 vaccine and it’s not looking good

View attachment 48702
Isn't that what makes it "95% effective"? Or have people forgotten that the medical and pharmaceutical industries profit from sickness and human suffering?