COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Dutch mayor warns the country is heading for 'civil war' following violent anti-curfew protests as France and Italy admit they're facing ANOTHER Covid-19 lockdown

There is hope...

MagneticHuman

Veteran
If you are worried about food supply. Have this in mind.

----

The production of meat, milk and eggs leads to an enormous loss of calories grown in fields, since cereals and oil seeds have to be cultivated to feed to animals. According to calculations of the United Nations Environment Programme, the calories that are lost by feeding cereals to animals, instead of using them directly as human food, could theoretically feed an extra 3.5 billion people.

Feed conversion rates from plant-based calories into animal-based calories vary; in the ideal case it takes two kilograms of grain to produce one kilo of chicken, four kilos for one kilogram of pork and seven kilos for one kilogram of beef.

By their nature, cattle and sheep eat grass. More than two thirds of the global agricultural area is used for permanent meadows and pastures. If livestock eat grass and other plants that are not suitable for direct human consumption, they do not compete for cereals but increase food supply and add significantly to agricultural production. They produce manure, contribute to soil cultivation, serve as draught and pack animals, recycle waste and stabilise the food security of their owners. Original source

Main object of this post is to illustrate that by reducing the numbers of animals that needs to be fed there will actually be more energy available to humans if we are able to adapt.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Dutch mayor warns the country is heading for 'civil war' following violent anti-curfew protests as France and Italy admit they're facing ANOTHER Covid-19 lockdown

There is hope...
Beware of the agent provocateurs.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If you are worried about food supply. Have this in mind.

----

The production of meat, milk and eggs leads to an enormous loss of calories grown in fields, since cereals and oil seeds have to be cultivated to feed to animals. According to calculations of the United Nations Environment Programme, the calories that are lost by feeding cereals to animals, instead of using them directly as human food, could theoretically feed an extra 3.5 billion people.

Feed conversion rates from plant-based calories into animal-based calories vary; in the ideal case it takes two kilograms of grain to produce one kilo of chicken, four kilos for one kilogram of pork and seven kilos for one kilogram of beef.

By their nature, cattle and sheep eat grass. More than two thirds of the global agricultural area is used for permanent meadows and pastures. If livestock eat grass and other plants that are not suitable for direct human consumption, they do not compete for cereals but increase food supply and add significantly to agricultural production. They produce manure, contribute to soil cultivation, serve as draught and pack animals, recycle waste and stabilise the food security of their owners. Original source

Main object of this post is to illustrate that by reducing the numbers of animals that needs to be fed there will actually be more energy available to humans if we are able to adapt.
Interesting article. I personally don't have a problem eating less meat. I do however have a problem with GMO frankenfood meat replacement becoming the "new norm".

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The rise of the techno-fascist beast system is now ‘in your face’: It’s called the Great Reset

The blatant, in-your-face assault on free speech by America’s largest tech companies is about more than just stifling political dissent – it’s about advancing the agenda of globalist technocrats with designs on seizing the world economy, says Patrick Wood, founder and director of Citizens for Free Speech.

In an interview with Joshua Phillip of the Epoch Times, Wood connected the dots between the Big Tech takeover of society, the “Great Reset” being launched this week in Davos by the World Economic Forum, and the ongoing attempt to crush free speech.

It’s all part of a global revolution now in progress. Yet few people are aware of what’s happening because coverage of the Great Reset has been blacked out by the corrupt, totally controlled establishment media.

A Freeman

Superstar
ADVERSE EFFECTS from COVID19 Vaccines

Samples of VAERS Database of Elderly deaths (source 1).

Please research the adverse effects, including death, of the experimental Covid19 vaccines. If information is being hidden, covered-up, whitewashed, or kept unavailable, the perpetrators behind these actions should be held accountable. Understand what informed consent means.

Informed Consent is the process to make decisions for yourself, or loved ones. The process of informed consent includes:

• your ability to make a decision
• explanation of information needed to make the decision
• your understanding of the medical information
• your voluntary decision to get treatment

UK Consent form for adults - COVID-19 vaccination programme - GOV.UK

consent for adults
consent for adults694×252 39.9 KB

Notice that the consent forms inform people that the vaccine is not completely effective and some people will get Covid despite being vaccinated. You must also still take all the other precautions (ie social distancing, facemasks).

Notice that they instruct the signer to visit the UK Yellow Card Database so that he/she can read the adverse effects (including death), which was set up to help monitor these effects by the UK government. News on this database was released prior to the rollout.

A red flag should be raised if you cannot obtain information about reports of adverse effects, especially because many of them go unreported - any database will only be a small portion of the statistics.

The first two graphics are from the U.S. VAERS database. Elderly death is occurring after vaccination. These images were captured from AnonymousAficionado video - VAERS tells the REAL story about how “safe” the COVID vaccine is 1, where in 3 minutes he showed viewers how to search the database. His video was featured in a 20-min. Bitchute:

BitChute

***URGENT BITCHUTE EXCLUSIVE: Anybody Who's About to Get JABBED MUST SEE THIS!!!
***UPDATE 1-25-2021 @ 8:14pm CST - I've been told that the VAERS system is down. I just confirmed. When you go to the site, it says, " VAERS component is temporarily down for maintenance. Please bear with us for the next few hours. We apologize fo…

:triangular_flag_on_post:
Noted on that channel: as of Jan. 25, the VAERS database is down.

VAERS is down
VAERS is down1009×483 41.2 KB

Here is a list of adverse effects from a database entitled Database of Articles and Sources Regarding COVID 19 Vaccination Adverse Events: from UK Medical Freedom Alliance; however it is not the official database.

One article of interest is from the Children’s Health Defense - Tip of the Iceberg? Thousands of COVID Vaccine Injuries and 13 U.S. Deaths Reported in December Alone

As the early warning signs already apparent during clinical trials begin to translate into serious adverse reactions on a wider scale, officials now face a new public relations challenge — that of "managing expectations” to ensure population willingness to take the vaccine.

As more people hear about adverse events, and more adverse events occur — ranging from life-threatening anaphylaxis and emergency room visits to brain inflammation and death] — “selling” the experimental injections may become an increasingly uphill battle.

The article also brings up some elderly home deaths and how they are being handled.
By the way, Moderna admits mRNA Technology is an operating system.

Mini Contini

Established
If it's worthwhile, translate it and post.
I realized there was no ‘translate this page’ button.

Fine for entrepreneurs who defend cases against rioters: 'I’m quaking'

Entrepreneurs in Geleen, Limburg, are furious at the police. He fined them for breaking the curfew when they tried to protect their business from rioters. "I am still quaking," says café owner Rob Slangen. "That's how angry I am." Geleen was plagued last night by rioters who challenged the police. 17 people were arrested. The large group of bunglers had been playing a cat and mouse game with the police since eight o'clock last night. Also in the street where Rob has his cafe. "We did not want to destroy our buildings," says Rob on behalf of the certified entrepreneurs. "At 9:05 pm, five minutes after curfew, five police cars suddenly drove into our street."
The agents began to hand out fines to the entrepreneurs. Two neighbors who stood in front of their business to make sure it wouldn't be destroyed were each fined 95 euros for breaking curfews. "I am really furious," said Rob. His neighbor from the tattoo parlor, who was upset about the ticket, was even taken by the police. But a day later Rob hasn't recovered from the anger either. "That they let rioters run and fine us. If they had come with one police car, I would have understood. But they come with five cars full of cops, while the rioters in town are full of rioters. We get fined while we try to defend our business. " Rob himself escaped a fine. He lives above his cafe. "I was standing in front of my business on my own property, in my 'front yard'. That is not a violation of the curfew. But even my children had to show their ID." The police let it be known that around nine o'clock peace in Geleen had 'reasonably returned'. "These entrepreneurs were on the street after 9 pm. They were standing in front of a café with the door open. They were not inside their own business. There was no reason at the time not to observe the curfew and argue with them. "Two businessmen have been fined for violating curfews. One person was arrested for illegal possession of weapons."