COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

130713wdydi

Rookie

Awoken2

Superstar
Consider this for a moment please.

You turn on your nightly news bulletin tonight and the headlines go like this.

An Air Canada flight from Toronto to Heathrow will crash next Friday killing all 244 passengers and crew on board after suffering a catastrophic double engine failure not long after taking off. Here's a report from the crash scene from Larry Foresight.

The latest death figures from the new Congo variant show that 11,333 people will die from the disease next month. Congo covid, which is able to infect even double jabbed people could be the unlucky 13th wave which wipes the rest of us out. Let's go over to Itel Lyes for a special report.

.....it wouldn't take you long to think something wasn't quite right would it not? Common sense dictates that they can only report on news that has happened right? Not news that hasn't.

If they started giving you the news of the future it wouldn't even take long for the average person to understand that all these events were being planned in advance.

If TPTB could get away with giving you the future news they would because they believe, very strongly in the belief that all is mind. They believe that everything starts in our minds. If they can control your mind and the way you think they control you.

I've just had a rather heated debate (he got heated, I didn't) down at my local supermarket with some masked up numpty who felt the need to try and ascertain my vaccination status as I was standing too close to him and not wearing a mask. The guy was about 30, I'm 52.

Without going into the gory details the conversation went something like this...

Mate can you stand a bit further back from me? You ain't got a mask on and you're too close to me.

No pal I'm staying here, you've got a mask on, you're safe. Don't worry about me.

Have you had both your vaccinatuons? I hope you've had both your vaccinations. Could you just take another step back?

No I haven't. I have an immune system, I'm sticking with that. If you've had your jabs and are wearing your face mask why are you worrying about me? Your fully.pfotected right?

Yes but this new variant is even more transmissible, do you not watch the news?

Well obviously not. Look pal, the news has made you think that you need to wear a mask and you need to stand 6 feet away from other people to keep yourself safe. You do that. Just get your shopping done and get yourself home to a place of safety before I maliciously cough on you.

(Guy starts loading conveyor belt with angry emoji complexion)

The reason for posting this is because National Freedom Day came and went here in the UK but it appears that most people (about 90%) still think they need to wear a face mask.

After an incessant 18 month propaganda campaign like the world has never seen we now have around 90% of the population who have their minds controlled to such a degree they don't even recognise what freedom is any more.

If this vaccine is some type of kill switch, as reported, a horrendous future is pretty much guaranteed for those who resisted.

.....it's funny, after my encounter at the supermarket on the drive home this song actually came on the radio.

I laughed so much I nearly crashed my car.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
.....it's funny, after my encounter at the supermarket on the drive home this song actually came on the radio.

I laughed so much I nearly crashed my car.
It's called synchronicity. It's basically the universe/your spirit reflecting back to you that you are on the right path. Especially be on the lookout for repeating numbers.

polymoog

Superstar

Pilots and flight crews with risk of vision impairments and blood clots at altitude should be given particular consideration with the SARS-CoV2 vaccine.
However as of July 22, the CDC’s Advisory Committee (ACIP) on Immunization Practices has not recommended the SARS-CoV2 vaccine for pregnant women, and therefore pregnant and breastfeeding women in the military have a legal right to exempt and cannot be required to receive the vaccine.

lucky you, maes! youre safe!
@Maes17 of the dutch reformed church identifies a birthing and breastfeeding person who can only fly planes using his coke- bottle glasses and has a history of blood clots. and although he very much enjoys the flavor of them in his big macs, he is allergic to polysorbate 80 and polyethylene glycol.

Maes17

Superstar
Pilots and flight crews with risk of vision impairments and blood clots at altitude should be given particular consideration with the SARS-CoV2 vaccine.
However as of July 22, the CDC’s Advisory Committee (ACIP) on Immunization Practices has not recommended the SARS-CoV2 vaccine for pregnant women, and therefore pregnant and breastfeeding women in the military have a legal right to exempt and cannot be required to receive the vaccine.

lucky you, maes! youre safe!
@Maes17 of the dutch reformed church identifies a birthing and breastfeeding person who can only fly planes using his coke- bottle glasses and has a history of blood clots. and although he very much enjoys the flavor of them in his big macs, he is allergic to polysorbate 80 and polyethylene glycol.
1C0EC2A0-E5F9-447B-91FB-8A7E58D34548.gif

never in my life have I seen such a grown man be in fascination over what another grown man eats.

you can come out of the closet moog, it’s 2021. I won’t judge you