COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

so I went to London for the week. Ive spent covid at home mostly in the countryside and well i decided to treat myself like a guinea pig.
I used the underground numerous times, buses a hell of a lot, trains too. Basically i used all the public transport. I went o museums, past number 10, into restaurants, cafes and my hotel. I sat next to people too.

Guess what Im not vaccinated, I didnt wear a mask and i did not social distance. not once.

So i just got home and I did two covid rapid tests to be sure and wouldnt you have guessed it both negative.
223451482_212675133985498_4992300872410351388_n.jpg

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
so I went to London for the week. Ive spent covid at home mostly in the countryside and well i decided to treat myself like a guinea pig.
I used the underground numerous times, buses a hell of a lot, trains too. Basically i used all the public transport. I went o museums, past number 10, into restaurants, cafes and my hotel. I sat next to people too.

Guess what Im not vaccinated, I didnt wear a mask and i did not social distance. not once.

So i just got home and I did two covid rapid tests to be sure and wouldnt you have guessed it both negative.
View attachment 59125
Not that the PCR or rapid test are ever accurate, but good on you for calling out the BS.

saki

Star
...the first part, where the connections between Ginkgo and the cited entities is not terribly easy to follow...
...the 'meat' of the article appears further down....

Bioengineering Company Ginkgo Bioworks Ties Together DARPA, Bill Gates, WEF, Transhumanism, and The Great Reset
A major player amongst the globalist elite has been sitting right under our noses and I never noticed.

...snip...

How Does Ginkgo Bioworks Fit In the Bio-Security, Transhumanist Agenda?

Ginkgo Bioworks says their goal is to build a “platform” which enables its customers to program cells as easily as we can program computers. The company’s platform is playing a key role in expanding so-called biotechnology applications in the areas of food, agriculture, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. It is indisputable that these types of technology which allow companies (and perhaps individuals) to “print” cells and DNA are all but inevitable at this point. It is also indisputable that these technologies do have the potential to do some good.

What remains unclear is whether or not companies like Ginkgo Bioworks and their partners in the World Economic Forum imagine that society voluntarily and consensually transitions to the Brave New World they envision. Yes, the technologies can improve the state of the world and, perhaps, help the planet in the process, but who is making these decisions for the rest of humanity? Is the global population organically calling for the world the World Economic Forum hopes for? Or, is this push for remaking and resetting society another scheme by the Predator Class at the top of the pyramid?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
SHOCK! Protective Detail of France President ALL Resign over COVID Restrictions; will no longer protect President Macron

The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a "Sanitary Passport" (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!

Citizens are taking to the streets in almost every major city, literally battling with police over enforcement of these new Presidential Decrees. Mass-Media is mostly IGNORING the civil uprising, reporting almost nothing as the country erupts in protest.

Maes17

Superstar
SHOCK! Protective Detail of France President ALL Resign over COVID Restrictions; will no longer protect President Macron

The Republican Guard, a security detail established to protect the President of France, have ALL resigned, and will no longer protect President Macron!

The mass resignation comes on the heels of his Presidential Decree requiring French citizens to have and use a "Sanitary Passport" (i.e. Vaccine Certificate) or be denied access to stores, bars, even DENIED VOTING!

Citizens are taking to the streets in almost every major city, literally battling with police over enforcement of these new Presidential Decrees. Mass-Media is mostly IGNORING the civil uprising, reporting almost nothing as the country erupts in protest.
Good! Stick it to the man

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If You Have Been Vaxxed You Are Now Owned and Have No More Access To HUMAN RIGHTS
Supreme Court 2013 - Pathology vs Myriad Genetics
The Vaxxed Can Be Patented (Owned)

In a Supreme Court case decision in 2013 - Pathology vs Myriad Genetics, Inc - the United States Supreme Court ruled that you cannot patent human DNA as it is 'a product of nature'. However, at the end of the ruling, the Supreme Court wrote that if you were to change a human's genome by mRNA vaccines (being used currently) then the (altered) genome CAN be patented.

This means that everyone who has had the 'vaccine' is now technically 'patented'. Anything that is patented is 'owned' and comes under the definition of 'trans human'.

All people who are legally identified as being 'trans human' do not have access to Human Rights or any Rights granted by the State. That is because they are not classified as anything 100% organic or human.

Therefore, technically, anyone having this 'vaccine' can no longer have any access to Human Rights. There have been a few legal papers discussing this recently, so there should be clarification on this soon. As of now, the high court ruling stands.

Full Supreme Court Ruling
www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf

It was because of the PCR test that the CDC and Big Pharma were able to push the false idea of “cases” equaling illness. And by having a falsely inflated case count the idea of a “pandemic” (which had been changed by the WHO around the time of the first SARS I believe from meaning a disease causing widespread death to one of just “cases), caused by SARS COV 2 was set in stone.

Now, with this pandemic idea being set in stone, they were able to roll out “Emergency Measures” which equate to steamrolling each country’s constitution and every citizen’s sovereign rights.

These “Emergency Measures” in turn allowed for the premature deployment of these “vaccines.”

So...if they’re planning to stop using the PCR test, that means case counts will drop, and there will no longer be the cases required which allow for the false propping up of this “pandemic.” Unless of course...the alternative diagnostic tools are equally easy to manipulate to render false positives.

So...I ask all of you - why the drop of the PCR on Dec 31, 2021?

Maes17

Superstar
If You Have Been Vaxxed You Are Now Owned and Have No More Access To HUMAN RIGHTS
Supreme Court 2013 - Pathology vs Myriad Genetics
The Vaxxed Can Be Patented (Owned)

In a Supreme Court case decision in 2013 - Pathology vs Myriad Genetics, Inc - the United States Supreme Court ruled that you cannot patent human DNA as it is 'a product of nature'. However, at the end of the ruling, the Supreme Court wrote that if you were to change a human's genome by mRNA vaccines (being used currently) then the (altered) genome CAN be patented.

This means that everyone who has had the 'vaccine' is now technically 'patented'. Anything that is patented is 'owned' and comes under the definition of 'trans human'.

All people who are legally identified as being 'trans human' do not have access to Human Rights or any Rights granted by the State. That is because they are not classified as anything 100% organic or human.

Therefore, technically, anyone having this 'vaccine' can no longer have any access to Human Rights. There have been a few legal papers discussing this recently, so there should be clarification on this soon. As of now, the high court ruling stands.

Full Supreme Court Ruling
www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/12pdf/12-398_1b7d.pdf
Thanks obama