COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is forcing people to wear masks, the first step before they...
Force a Needle into Your Arm?!?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
LMFAO!......somebody just beat you at your own game.

This is the funniest statement I've read on this forum since I've been here. Thanks.
No shit!! :D
Hopefully, raincan will stay in her safe space where she can bore others with her long winded, mind numbing, empty drivel!

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
No shit!! :D
Hopefully, raincan will stay in her safe space where she can bore others with her long winded, mind numbing, empty drivel!
lol why don’t you talk directly to me instead of being another one in the passive aggressive squad around here. If you have something to say about me, say it to me or don’t say it all. I show people the same respect.

as far as the post, I was mainly commenting on how the formatting issues could be corrected because I have vested myself in responding to several of a freeman long posts with some detail as well on numerous occasions.

again, it becomes amusing to the ignorant who are only capable to hearing tweet length sentences and have no real ability to research and integrate information on their own Like yourself.

And it sickens me really that I get told that I’m long winded and someone who is really much more long winded than myself is praised for this. But I already know that you and most of the rest of the team high fiving each other in this spam thread, are complete hypocrites anyway.

so it doesn’t surprise me at all to see you making childish comments like this instead of responding with any sort of intelligence or ability to demonstrate that you even have any real understanding of any of the things you post here.

so keep spamming away and if you want to talk shit, quote me like a grown up.

rainerann

Star
LMFAO!......somebody just beat you at your own game.

This is the funniest statement I've read on this forum since I've been here. Thanks.
you know what’s funny is that I have realized that your fascination with videos is probably because you have some attention span issues. Along with being generally selfish and more than likely wanting to be entertained rather than learn something at all.

face it. You watch music videos because you find them entertaining. You cant read what I write because it doesn’t have any special effects to fascinate you like a cat playing with a ball of yarn.

rainerann

Star
OK. I ask again. Are you done?
Another passive aggressive statement that avoids responding to anything I have said. You think it’s clever to try to make it seem like I can’t stop talking. That gave your ego a boost did it?

why don’t you giggle to yourself about it and go back to scrolling twitter looking for what you want to hear. Don’t you worry about me. I’m a grown up.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19 Cases Increasing with Increased Testing, Yet Deaths Plunge

New cases of COVID-19 hit record levels in recent days, but the number of fatalities has stabilized in the last few days at a level well below its peak. Deaths are either falling or holding steady. The vast majority of fatalities involve seniors and individuals with chronic underlying health conditions. CDC Director Robert Redfield attributed the spike in cases across the United States to “many factors to include increased testing, community transmission, and outbreaks in settings such as nursing homes and occupational settings.” In response, some of the most populous states and cities have paused or rolled back their reopening plans. [What Redfield failed to mention is that the tests are incapable of distinguishing between COVID-19 and many other viruses, including seasonal flu. For all we know, the so-called “cases” of COVID-19 could be responses to other things. The entire charade of “case” statistics is theater, not science.] -GEG

Lisa

Superstar
i am so shocked that you can’t respond with anything demonstrating any kind of intelligence since you are basically just a parrot for mainstream media when it suits your political leanings. I already knew that was your reading level.

I will make sure to dumb it down a little more for you in the future.
Or...you can just make your replies shorter.

you’re why everyone is sick of this covid stuff, because you and a lot of people like you, only see this from a political perspective and continue spreading ignorance.

There is actually a doctor in houston who has had a 100% success rate using a steroid, vitamin infusions, and blood thinners. Some of the most common medications on hand in a hospital. Every one of them cheap and available as a generic. None of them need to be approved by anybody.

just an example of what an average, genuine doctor can do because he doesn’t need to listen to what the media says or dr. Trump at all to do his job.

the media battle over something trump suggested is meant for people who are so deluded and paranoid about the information they are getting from the media because they have no actual experience with these things, that they will believe that people are potentially being left empty handed in these settings.

politics shows a microscopic picture of the real world. Healthcare could actually exist in complete anarchy from politics. It sickens me that people sit on their couches thinking that the world works this way you are presenting.

“Math+ includes cortisone steroid, vitamins and anti-coagulants to try to curb the key challenges caused by the virus - blood clotting and inflammation.

"We've been doing it for a few months now,' Dr Varon said, and "it's working a charm".

He very much believes the hospital's 100% success rate for nearly three months is down to Math+.”

No one needs dr trumps suggestion in reality except people who think like yourself that seems to think the world exists as right or left because you are a parrot of mainstream media.

i strongly suggest you look at the us on world o meters and notice how the number of cases is going up up up, but the number of deaths is still declining.

if I were dealing with rational people, I would imagine this leading to something positive. But since I know I’m not, I realize that you will probably ignore this suggestion and squeal when the media mentions dr. Trumps suggestion in a positive way. Even though dr, trump says they are fake news too, but when they saying positive things about trump, they are telling the truth.

either way, you are absolutely deluding yourself if you think our death rate isn’t going down because of medical intervention. God bless America right. Land of the living. Not the land of the dead.

Ps, the lot of you that are deluding yourselves that the numbers are being padded to make something look worse than it is. Why don’t you look too. The number of cases is increasing rapidly, but the number of deaths per day is still in decline.

there are graphs at the bottom that makes this easy to visualize. The average honest doctor in this country does not need fauci or trump to do his job.

after months of this and thousands of cases, the problem is the number of cases creating a surge, not whether this condition is a death sentence on its own. Praise god for that.

graditude is good for you.
What Trump did when he suggested hydroxychloroquine was another marker that Trump is not controlled by special interest groups.

Firstly, hydroxychloroquine is also a generic and cheap, unpatented medicine. It became mediatized globally when Dr. Didier Raoult, until recently considered one of the world's leading infectiologists, promoted it as part of a successful therapy against COVID when used in combination with an antibiotics called azithromycin, based on the results that he himself observed with the clients in his clinic. This was in early March already. The press and certain dubious figures from the political and pharmaceutic establishment, who should've received this news positively, for some strange reason started attacking Raoult's credibility and spreading doubt on the effectiveness of this therapy by all means necessary. Turns out the husband of France's Minister of Health, Agnes Buzyn, was Yves Lévy, guy who led French National Health Institute before he became national counselor on health, and who has big ties with the vaccine industry. A French Anthony Fauci sort of speak.

He didn't like Raoult's promotion of chloroquine because of what its success could mean for the future of the vaccine development, and they already had a fairly hostile past. Special interest groups, all the way to official scientific literature, who had to retract their bogus critique of chloroquine therapy (The Lancet study, which stopped chloroquine trials retracted), combined efforts to discredit both Raoult and his medical counsel.

Trump however, was the first Western leader to openly support Raoult's promotion of a generic, cheap and unpatented medecin as a means to fight COVID-19. While the press tried to blame Trump for a man dying because his wife mistook fishtank cleaner for hydroxychloroquine and systematically casted doubt on the medicine like the good obeying mouthpieces of pharmaceutical lobbies would do, he made an even more brilliant move, ie. his refusal to where a mask, to which the media asked him:

"President sir, why do you refuse to wear a mask?"
- "I take Chloroquine."
"Why are you taking Chloroquine, sir? Have you been infected with COVID-19, mr. President?"
- "No, I take it - preventively."

Master move. That was a giant up-yours to big pharma trying to exploit COVID-19 for their own gains, but many people had missed it. That's too bad.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
What Trump did when he suggested hydroxychloroquine was another marker that Trump is not controlled by special interest groups.

Firstly, hydroxychloroquine is also a generic and cheap, unpatented medicine. It became mediatized globally when Dr. Didier Raoult, until recently considered one of the world's leading infectiologists, promoted it as part of a successful therapy against COVID when used in combination with an antibiotics called azithromycin, based on the results that he himself observed with the clients in his clinic. This was in early March already. The press and certain dubious figures from the political and pharmaceutic establishment, who should've received this news positively, for some strange reason started attacking Raoult's credibility and spreading doubt on the effectiveness of this therapy by all means necessary. Turns out the husband of France's Minister of Health, Agnes Buzyn, was Yves Lévy, guy who led French National Health Institute before he became national counselor on health, and who has big ties with the vaccine industry. A French Anthony Fauci sort of speak.

He didn't like Raoult's promotion of chloroquine because of what its success could mean for the future of the vaccine development, and they already had a fairly hostile past. Special interest groups, all the way to official scientific literature, who had to retract their bogus critique of chloroquine therapy (The Lancet study, which stopped chloroquine trials retracted), combined efforts to discredit both Raoult and his medical counsel.

Trump however, was the first Western leader to openly support Raoult's promotion of a generic, cheap and unpatented medecin as a means to fight COVID-19. While the press tried to blame Trump for a man dying because his wife mistook fishtank cleaner for hydroxychloroquine and systematically casted doubt on the medicine like the good obeying mouthpieces of pharmaceutical lobbies would do, he made an even more brilliant move, ie. his refusal to where a mask, to which the media asked him:

"President sir, why do you refuse to wear a mask?"
- "I take Chloroquine."
"Why are you taking Chloroquine, sir? Have you been infected with COVID-19, mr. President?"
- "No, I take it - preventively."

Master move. That was a giant up-yours to big pharma trying to exploit COVID-19 for their own gains, but many people had missed it. That's too bad.
I guess the doctor was also giving the pharmaceutical companies the middle finger too when he was giving patients a steroid, vitamins, and blood thinners. All medications that are much more commonly available in a hospital pharmacy than an anti malarial drug is in a country that doesn’t have a malaria problem. But I’m repeating myself and I’m sure your still envisioning dr. Trump as a hero wearing a cape.

I guess the doctor was also giving the pharmaceutical companies the middle finger too when he was giving patients a steroid, vitamins, and blood thinners. All medications that are much more commonly available in a hospital pharmacy than an anti malarial drug is in a country that doesn’t have a malaria problem. But I’m repeating myself and I’m sure your still envisioning dr. Trump as a hero wearing a cape.
That doctor might've middle-fingered big pharma too, but Trump is the POTUS. That finger carries some weight. Don't know about the doctor's therapy you mentioned, but the anti-malaria drug has been proven to work in combination with azithromycin and zinc, confirmed by French as well as Chinese empirical studies. The US acted fast and acquired 60+ million chloroquine tablets in no time, many millions of them donated.

And one can also acknowledge something good about someone without likening him to Superman.

rainerann

Star
That doctor might've middle-fingered big pharma too, but Trump is the POTUS. That finger carries some weight. Don't know about the doctor's therapy you mentioned, but the anti-malaria drug has been proven to work in combination with azithromycin and zinc, confirmed by French as well as Chinese empirical studies. The US acted fast and acquired 60+ million chloroquine tablets in no time, many millions of them donated.

And one can also acknowledge something good about someone without likening him to Superman.
the doctors therapy works by logically treating inflammation and blood clots. Somethings are just not that hard to figure out now that we have more information. You’re sensationalizing this. No one needs doctor trump or his middle finger towards the pharmaceutical companies Since nothing is stopping this doctor from using common resources available to him to actually treat a patient, not just sit around tweeting.

no one needs dr trump, period. We would all be better off if he stayed out of it even more than he is. I don’t believe in making healthcare political for this very reason. It has hurt our ability to do anything about this from a public health perspective and we are a long ways away from finding common group to ever start looking at ways to prevent something like this from happening again, which is incredibly unfortunate. Everyone has combined a medication to a politician in a election year especially the people that seem to think that bringing this up will help boost someone else’s opinion of him.

that is the only reason most people bring this up and it only impresses the people who support trump. It doesn’t impress the left obviously and it will never impress someone like myself that knows how the real world is a lot more practical than the lifestyles of the rich and famous president trump edition episodes that are aired by Fox News.

good luck in your future campaign efforts though.

Awoken2

Star
you know what’s funny is that I have realized that your fascination with videos is probably because you have some attention span issues. Along with being generally selfish and more than likely wanting to be entertained rather than learn something at all.

face it. You watch music videos because you find them entertaining. You cant read what I write because it doesn’t have any special effects to fascinate you like a cat playing with a ball of yarn.
Lol.... I think at this point you may need to defrag your ass before you blow a chip.

Just keep on spewing out your data whilst pretending to be intelligent, even with your extremely honest avatar some balloons here think you are a real living person. My short attention span must be a defense mechanism against being drawn into any conversations that could actually bore me to death.... it works well, I'm still here.....keeping it human.

Oh and by the way, it's always best practice to start each paragraph with a capital letter, if you want to pass yourself off as dead clever anyway.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
the doctors therapy works by logically treating inflammation and blood clots. Somethings are just not that hard to figure out now that we have more information. You’re sensationalizing this. No one needs doctor trump or his middle finger towards the pharmaceutical companies Since nothing is stopping this doctor from using common resources available to him to actually treat a patient, not just sit around tweeting.

no one needs dr trump, period. We would all be better off if he stayed out of it even more than he is. I don’t believe in making healthcare political for this very reason. It has hurt our ability to do anything about this from a public health perspective and we are a long ways away from finding common group to ever start looking at ways to prevent something like this from happening again, which is incredibly unfortunate. Everyone has combined a medication to a politician in a election year especially the people that seem to think that bringing this up will help boost someone else’s opinion of him.

that is the only reason most people bring this up and it only impresses the people who support trump. It doesn’t impress the left obviously and it will never impress someone like myself that knows how the real world is a lot more practical than the lifestyles of the rich and famous president trump edition episodes that are aired by Fox News.

good luck in your future campaign efforts though.
Who are you and what have you done to rainerann?

You replied to Lurking's chloroquine study by saying:

"you’re why everyone is sick of this covid stuff, because you and a lot of people like you, only see this from a political perspective and continue spreading ignorance.

There is actually a doctor in houston who has had a 100% success rate using a steroid, vitamin infusions, and blood thinners. Some of the most common medications on hand in a hospital. Every one of them cheap and available as a generic. None of them need to be approved by anybody."

Hydroxychloroquine is generic, cheap and didn't require approval from anybody, until April 2020 when its usefulness became apparent. That was the point. You are quick to dismiss Trump here, but would you dismiss him all the same if he had approved your doctor's method of treating inflammation and blood clots? That we shouldn't be politicizing healthcare or needing dr. Trump? Corona has been politicized since the beginning and it has nothing to do with Trump-supporters.

Karlysymon

Star
SPACEX – 5G – Earth in Microwave Oven – Satellites – Frequencies from 10.7 GHz to 86 GHz – Directed Energy Weapons – Palpitations – Abnormality of the Heartbeat
ON MAY 26, SPACEX FILED
an application with the Federal Communications Commission for 30,000 “next-generation” (“Gen2”) satellites. They should orbit at between 328 km (203 miles) and 614 km (380 miles) in altitude. They should use frequencies from 10.7 GHz to 86 GHz. They should aim focused beams that can cover the Earth in a mosaic of overlapping cells, each cell being about 8 kilometers in diameter (5G Apocalypse – The Extinction Event). Wake up people!

The databases filed with the FCC by SpaceX indicate that 40,700 1-MHz channels are available to each satellite, and that a minimum of 7.8125 MHz of spectrum is needed for each user, if it’s counted them correctly. Which means the Gen2 Starlink satellites could be capable of serving up to 150 million Internet users at the same time. (Project BlueBeam – Directed Energy Weapons, Holograms in the Sky, 5G Satellites, LRAD – Medusa)

This is not a good thing

Arthur Firstenberg requested to hear from people who have been having heart palpitations since April 22. With its launch of 60 more satellites on April 22, SpaceX brought the number of its “first generation” (“Gen1”) satellites up to 420, which is the number it had previously announced it needed for “minor” coverage of the mid-latitudes to about 56 degrees north and south. The responses to my request have come from far and wide, and I find them extremely disturbing. Here are some of them: “I had a horrible bout of palpitations one evening while upstairs,” wrote Julie from Bulgaria. “I keep a journal and had recorded it, as I felt as though I was going to pass out or worse!

The date? The 23rd of April.”

Full article and testimony of people who experienced heart issues after April 23rd.
I was wondering about this the other day. So many satellites are being sent into LEO for 5G and internet. China already rolled out its 5g but didn’t send that many satellites for it. I keep abreast with China news and I don’t remember anything like this being reported last year, and its not exactly something that they would hide or not report about. I mean, they just launched their own GPS system just afew days ago.

So the question iam asking is; is there something more to these multitude of satellites being sent up into LEO other than the claim of 5G and internet? If China didn’t need multitudes inorder to roll out its 5G or enhance internet use, then why does the US need to unless they are to serve another (secret) purpose?
American businesses closing due to the plandemic. All scripted!

The only question to ask here is what are governments going to do to these unemployment masses as this drags on over a long period of time?

justjess

Superstar
I was wondering about this the other day. So many satellites are being sent into LEO for 5G and internet. China already rolled out its 5g but didn’t send that many satellites for it. I keep abreast with China news and I don’t remember anything like this being reported last year, and its not exactly something that they would hide or not report about. I mean, they just launched their own GPS system just afew days ago.

So the question iam asking is; is there something more to these multitude of satellites being sent up into LEO other than the claim of 5G and internet? If China didn’t need multitudes inorder to roll out its 5G or enhance internet use, then why does the US need to unless they are to serve another (secret) purpose?

The only question to ask here is what are governments going to do to these unemployment masses as this drags on over a long period of time?
To your last question... it appears we will find out in approximately 25- 39 days (25 til the benefits run out, About two weeks more until people run out of money).

rainerann

Star
Who are you and what have you done to rainerann?

You replied to Lurking's chloroquine study by saying:

"you’re why everyone is sick of this covid stuff, because you and a lot of people like you, only see this from a political perspective and continue spreading ignorance.

There is actually a doctor in houston who has had a 100% success rate using a steroid, vitamin infusions, and blood thinners. Some of the most common medications on hand in a hospital. Every one of them cheap and available as a generic. None of them need to be approved by anybody."

Hydroxychloroquine is generic, cheap and didn't require approval from anybody, until April 2020 when its usefulness became apparent. That was the point. You are quick to dismiss Trump here, but would you dismiss him all the same if he had approved your doctor's method of treating inflammation and blood clots? That we shouldn't be politicizing healthcare or needing dr. Trump? Corona has been politicized since the beginning and it has nothing to do with Trump-supporters.
I will repeat myself one more time because you are already quoting my point and missing it at the same time. Then I’m going to let it go.

a blood thinner is one of the most common medications in a hospital pharmacy. how many lupus patients do you think get admitted to an American hospital to justify having a large supply of this medication on hand to dispense?

in contrast, how many people get prescribed with a blood thinner when they are admitted to an American hospital?

blood thinners are prescribed in a hospital to a large number of patients. The expectation for blood thinners is that they could reasonably be required for almost every patient. The same is not true for an anti malarial drug used in some other cases, but even these other cases represent a small patient population size. Therefore, blood thinners represent the most common and readily available drugs that are also available in generic form and don’t need to be approved. There is no need to over complicate this with politics.

so keep praising dr. Trump if you must, but no one needs dr trump. They just needed time to see how this condition presents itself.

if I had more time, I would even start questioning why trump made this suggestion so early even. There is some insider connection and trump does apparently have stock in a company that manufactures this.

and even with a clear insider connection of some kind, trump opened the door for this to spread instead of using his insider connection to find a better route of prevention that could have avoided the lockdown.

I know what the testing criteria was before the lockdown. It was minimal and I think we should have been testing every flu patient for the coronavirus in the beginning, but trump is still passive and contributes absolutely nothing outside of a medication suggestion that has a potential monetary incentive for him.

so if you decide to respond by campaigning for trump again, try to remember I actually live in the us, work in a us hospital, and don’t look at these things with rose colored glasses as though I were reading the heroic tales of some mythological being from a faraway land.

Last edited:
I will repeat myself one more time because you are already quoting my point and missing it at the same time. Then I’m going to let it go.

a blood thinner is one of the most common medications in a hospital pharmacy. how many lupus patients do you think get admitted to an American hospital to justify having a large supply of this medication on hand to dispense?

in contrast, how many people get prescribed with a blood thinner when they are admitted to an American hospital?

blood thinners are prescribed in a hospital to a large number of patients. The expectation for blood thinners is that they could reasonably be required for almost every patient. The same is not true for an anti malarial drug used in some other cases, but even these other cases represent a small patient population size. Therefore, blood thinners represent the most common and readily available drugs that are also available in generic form and don’t need to be approved. There is no need to over complicate this with politics.

so keep praising dr. Trump if you must, but no one needs dr trump. They just needed time to see how this condition presents itself.

if I had more time, I would even start questioning why trump made this suggestion so early even. There is some insider connection and trump does apparently have stock in a company that manufactures this.

and even with a clear insider connection of some kind, trump opened the door for this to spread instead of using his insider connection to find a better route of prevention that could have avoided the lockdown.

I know what the testing criteria was before the lockdown. It was minimal and I think we should have been testing every flu patient for the coronavirus in the beginning, but trump is still passive and contributes absolutely nothing outside of a medication suggestion that has a potential monetary incentive for him.

so if you decide to respond by campaigning for trump again, try to remember I actually live in the us, work in a us hospital, and don’t look at these things with rose colored glasses as though I were reading the heroic tales of some mythological being from a faraway land.
Yes, I think it's best we let it drop since you seem unaware of the history of chloroquine controversy, which after all, centered around a doctor with integrity in France, an integrity that got indirectly endorsed by your president which in turns shows his own integrity.